Old April 11th 10, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default changing my cb handle

i am thinking of changing my cb handle. i am not sure what i am gonna
call myself. it really makes me so concerned that cb radio here in
canada is not gonna last that long.i own a midland 1001z cb radio 40
channel .

sincerely,
jeff grant
cb radio operator /canwarn storm spotter
barrie ontario canada
Old April 14th 10, 01:44 AM
Senior Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBIRDCBRAD View Post
i am thinking of changing my cb handle. i am not sure what i am gonna
call myself. it really makes me so concerned that cb radio here in
canada is not gonna last that long.i own a midland 1001z cb radio 40
channel .

sincerely,
jeff grant
cb radio operator /canwarn storm spotter
barrie ontario canada
How about just using your first name? That was easy!
n9zas
Old November 25th 17, 01:20 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

i am currently off the cb radio until december 26th....
i am having my dad order a cobra 19 dx iv 40 channel cb radio
i will be on the cb radio after boxing day ...i am in canada and what do you think of the cobra 19 dx iv
cb radio

sincerely
CB RAMBO
Old November 28th 17, 09:18 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Change your name to.........niggah