Old July 14th 03, 02:55 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote: From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland)
Well, because you can't quote properly

LOL..always blaming your misery on another.

(snip)

Beg for my attention after you learn how to

quote.

*-plonk-*
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
LOL...beg for your attention? That's rich, Frankie-lite. Think anyone
believes you? Care to name him? g
Permit me to remind you, twas you that initiated these posts,,,,twas you
directing your misdirected anger and incompetence my way. Twas you that
initiated the quoting and homage of me in your sig, It's always you,
Frankie-lite,,,you and the other losers named by the voob..LOL.I was
sitting here minding my own business when you came gunning for me over a
Latin rule you proved you knew nothing about when it came to it's
translation to English. That you can't comprehend a sentence can indeed
end with a preposition, has for some odd reason caused you mini-strokes,
or one would so gather. An email I had in my mailbox over the weekend
claimed you were part of the mail2news sissies that recently got
slammed, and that's why you're so angry. In a nutshell, each time you
lose a pseudo-anonymous access to the group, you become problematic and
on the unprovoked attack..LOL.
It's always a personal problem that causes you to go wild,
Frankie-lite.....you just haven't acquired the balls needed to face
yourself in the mirror at the end of the day and see yourself as you
really are..your ego is too heavily involved and will not permit
it,,,hence, you are relegated to a lifetime of self-abuse, hatred, and
misery. And twisted cb.

"I never said I wouldn't troll anymore."..Frank Gilliland
)"

"I do not get upset about any CB law being broken."...Frank Gilliland
)

"I choose to take a stand against illegal operators for several
reasons"....Frank Gilliland )

"RF pirates affect me directly in my work."...Frank Gilliland
)

"I have admitted to lying in this
newsgroup, and on more than one occasion."......Frank Gilliland