Old July 10th 03, 02:57 AM
Frank Gilliland

Default Have You Been Harmed By Lead Solder?

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In , "Stu Pidity"
wrote:
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
From:
(Stu Pidity) "jim"
wrote in message ...
i bag the uk.rec.radio.cb ng. by your definition does that mean i'm
english?

No that would make you stupid.

_
So let me borrow YOUR phrase and claim,,,,seeing what N8WWM did, by your
definition he is a federal criminal "Keyclown." He was deemed guilty by
the FCC for worse "crimes' than what you attack and accuse others of
doing.
----
Ok twisty, As duly noted as you stray far off

topic,

I wasn't the one that brought "stupidity" into the subject and made it a
topic. Check again,,your comunication deficit is affecting what see and
read,,.

LOL.....that's "c-o-m-m-u-n-i-c-a-t-i-o-n".....Hahahhahaahahhahah! And there
should probably be a word between "what" and "see", perhaps a pronoun such as
"you"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

next time try to stay relevant

It is relevant. Another mentioned it, I added so,,

but i will humour you

Not as much as I humor you.

Please provide facts,

Tell it to he FCC.

LOL.....that's "t-h-e"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

They are the ones that said he did the actions. We all saw it and it is
still there if you know how to access said information.

such as docket #, FCC reference's something
to back your claim that N8WWM was indeed

found "guilty" of any crimes. Can you do that

nutcase?

I'm married and heterosexual, therefore I won't "do" any nutcase, let
alone N8WWM..please stay on topic and keep your homosexual remarks
confined to yourself or find the appropriate forum. Again, you were
probably i the county jail when he was popped,

LOL.....that's "i-n"......Hahahhahaahahhahah! And I didn't write the line to
which you are referring. Although it is not at all evident in the contents of
your posts, you maintain that you are intelligent -- is that the truth or just
another one of your 'beliefs'? If it's the truth, prove it and learn something
about newsgroup quoting.

,hey, check it
out,,...here's a deep thought, check the google archives.."N8WWM",
"FCC", "Violations" "Jamming" and "repeater" ought to do it. Since you
are inquiring so much about the misdeeds and miscontributions of N8wwm,
I suggetyou contact

LOL.....that's "s-u-g-g-e-s-t y-o-u"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

the Toledo Amateur Club and ask them for their
input...they are only more than willing to share.

_
Of course he can't. That's why he used the

word "deemed" (i.e, to think; believe;

suppose).

I believe Frank was in the county jail when it happened.

Earlier in the post you said, "Again, you were probably i the county jail when
he was popped". Do you usually read posts from the bottom to the top?

Semantics is Twisty's way of trying to make

his 'beliefs' sound credible.

How can a belief be anymore than just that..

LOL.....that's "a-n-y m-o-r-e"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!
(anymore -- 1. any longer 2. at the present time)

.a mere belief? Boy, your
head sure is twisted,,LOL.

But he doesn't realize

The only thing I dont realize, along with the majority of cbers resent,

LOL.....that's "p-r-e-s-e-n-t"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

is you,,LOL...and you're ego

LOL.....that's "y-o-u-r"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

is so heavily involved that you are like a
rabid animal, out of control, lashing and snarling in all directions
because no one will pull out the splinter I jammed in your paw..LOL.

that he looks like a

baffoon

LOL.....that's "b-u-f-f-o-o-n"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

when he ridicules others

I ridicule no one that has initiated no hate.

LOL.....that's a double-negative......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

for not catching his carefully worded

escape-routes,

You're the one taking issue with them

because he ends up discrediting his original statements with his own
rhetoric.

And you have done a wonderful job this time, Twist.

......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

=============

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----

Old July 10th 03, 08:17 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
And I didn't write the line to which you are

referring. Although it is not at all evident in the

contents of your posts, you maintain that you

are intelligent

No, Frankie,,,you maintain that I am intelligent. In fact, you go out of
your way to maintain that each day.

-- is that the truth or just another one of your

'beliefs'? If it's the truth, prove it and learn

something about newsgroup quoting.

Once again, a problem that you illustrate.
_
,hey, check it
out,,...here's a deep thought, check the google archives.."N8WWM",
"FCC", "Violations" "Jamming" and "repeater" ought to do it. Since you
are inquiring so much about the misdeeds and miscontributions of N8wwm,
I suggetyou contact

LOL.....that's "s-u-g-g-e-s-t

y-o-u"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

=A0

Glad my typos elicit such varied responses, although I could suggest
other ways to entertain yourself.

_
=A0
I believe Frank was in the county jail when it happened.

Earlier in the post you said, "Again, you were

probably i the county jail when he was

popped". Do you usually read posts from the

bottom to the top?

Only when you snip.

Semantics is Twisty's way of trying to make

his 'beliefs' sound credible.

How can a belief be anymore than just that..

LOL.....that's "a-n-y

m-o-r-e"......Hahahhahaahahhahah! (anymore

-- 1. any longer 2. at the present time)

No doubt. When you are reduced to taking issues with my typos and
grammatical use, one must really hate to look at themself in the mirror
at the end of the day.
Boy, your
head sure is twisted,,LOL.

But he doesn't real

The only thing I dont realize, along with the majority of cbers resent,
is

LOL.....that's

"p-r-e-s-e-n-t"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

LOL..you knew what it was,,,hahahhahah!
Again, it is a pleasure to watch you frolic.
_
is you,,LOL...and you're ego

LOL.....that's

"y-o-u-r"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

Sure is,,but I don;t bother with it when entertaining myself,,,and I
don't watch the keyboad and poke with an index finger as you, do
Fankie-lite....,matter of fact, twas yourself that asked me tone down my
writing and choice of vernacular a few years ago, as it was confusing
you. You took issue with the word "ascertain",,it's all in there,
Frankie,,you're like a spoiled child,,your needs were tailored to by
myself (whoops,,typo) in the grandest gesture of good-will, now you cry
you want it back the way it was,,,now, come on over here, sit down,
shake the vermin from your coat and the lice from your hair and inform
us once again how you arrived at such illustrious gaffes concerning the
translation of dead Latin rules to English. To what school, teacher or
class in specific, can you cite that mistaught you
such blasphemous incompetence and butchering of the English language?

is so heavily involved that you are like a rabid animal, out of control,
lashing and snarling in all directions because no one will pull out the
splinter I jammed in your paw..LOL.

that he looks like a

baffoon

LOL.....that's "b-u-f-f-o-o-n"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

when he ridicules others

I ridicule no one that has initiated no hate.

LOL.....that's a

double-negative......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

You're the double-negative.

for not catching his carefully worded

escape-routes,

You're the one taking issue with them

because he ends up discrediting his original

statements with his own rhetoric.

And you have done a wonderful job this time,

Twist.

.....Hahahhahaahahhahah!

Thank you,,in fact,,so have you....outstanding, actually. I don't mind
ascertaining you do your daily job illustrating my intelligence.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM have a
problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and are both too
small to admit it."
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0----
Twistedhed ----
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
-----=3D Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =3D-----
-----=3D=3D

"I do not get upset about any CB law being broken."...Frank Gilliland
)

"RF pirates affect me directly in my work."...Frank Gilliland
)

"I have admitted to lying in this
newsgroup, and on more than one occasion."......Frank Gilliland

Old July 10th 03, 09:15 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
And I didn't write the line to which you are

referring. Although it is not at all evident in the

contents of your posts, you maintain that you

are intelligent

No, Frankie,,,you maintain that I am intelligent. In fact, you go out of
your way to maintain that each day.

So am I wrong?

*

Glad my typos elicit such varied responses, although I could suggest
other ways to entertain yourself.

I could have said the same thing, Twist. Instead, I decided to demonstrate just
how stupid you look when you gloat every time I misspell a word.

_
*
I believe Frank was in the county jail when it happened.

Earlier in the post you said, "Again, you were

probably i the county jail when he was

popped". Do you usually read posts from the

bottom to the top?

Only when you snip.

But I didn't snip.

Semantics is Twisty's way of trying to make

his 'beliefs' sound credible.

How can a belief be anymore than just that..

LOL.....that's "a-n-y

m-o-r-e"......Hahahhahaahahhahah! (anymore

-- 1. any longer 2. at the present time)

No doubt. When you are reduced to taking issues with my typos and
grammatical use, one must really hate to look at themself in the mirror
at the end of the day.

Speak for yourself, "b-u-f-f-o-o-n".

Boy, your
head sure is twisted,,LOL.

But he doesn't real

The only thing I dont realize, along with the majority of cbers resent,
is

LOL.....that's

"p-r-e-s-e-n-t"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

LOL..you knew what it was,,,hahahhahah!
Again, it is a pleasure to watch you frolic.

And again, it's a pleasure to see you discredit your own post!

_

Oh really? Then who was it that wrote this:

LOL.....that's "b-u-f-f-o-o-n"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

Ain't it fun when the door slams back in your face?

..,matter of fact, twas yourself that asked me tone down my
writing and choice of vernacular a few years ago, as it was confusing
you. You took issue with the word "ascertain",,it's all in there,
Frankie,,you're like a spoiled child,,your needs were tailored to by
myself (whoops,,typo) in the grandest gesture of good-will, now you cry

The crying you hear isn't coming from me! You wanted to make an issue out of
spelling, I simply accomodated. LOL!

you want it back the way it was,,,now, come on over here, sit down,
shake the vermin from your coat and the lice from your hair and inform
us once again how you arrived at such illustrious gaffes concerning the
translation of dead Latin rules to English. To what school, teacher or
class in specific, can you cite that mistaught you
such blasphemous incompetence and butchering of the English language?

You mean when I educated you (a self-proclaimed "professional journalist") on
the proper use of prepositions? If you don't have a decent grammatical reference
on your desk, I would be more than happy to send you one at no cost whatsoever!
I'll even include a recent Webster's so you can look up the definition of all
those ten-dollar words you have used but didn't understand.

is so heavily involved that you are like a rabid animal, out of control,
lashing and snarling in all directions because no one will pull out the
splinter I jammed in your paw..LOL.

that he looks like a

baffoon

LOL.....that's "b-u-f-f-o-o-n"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

when he ridicules others

I ridicule no one that has initiated no hate.

LOL.....that's a

double-negative......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

You're the double-negative.

No, YOU'RE the double-negative!

Oh yeah? Well YOU'RE the double-negative times TWO!

But YOU'RE the double-negative times INFINITY!

Oh yeah? Your mommy wears combat boots!

....oh brother.

for not catching his carefully worded

escape-routes,

You're the one taking issue with them

because he ends up discrediting his original

statements with his own rhetoric.

And you have done a wonderful job this time,

Twist.

.....Hahahhahaahahhahah!

Thank you,,in fact,,so have you....outstanding, actually. I don't mind
ascertaining you do your daily job illustrating my intelligence.

My pleasure, but it's a shame you don't use it.

=============

Old July 11th 03, 02:54 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland)
And I didn't write the line to which you are

referring. Although it is not at all evident in the

contents of your posts, you maintain that you

are intelligent

No, Frankie,,,you maintain that I am intelligent. In fact, you go out of
your way to maintain that each day.

So am I wrong?

Often. If you're way off topic again and need schooling on the language
you butcher, or if you wish to persue off topics pertinent to my
personal world, I suggest you take your never-ending quests for personal
information to email, not that it would necessarily will gain you
anything. In fact, you have everything to lose and nothing to gain by
doing so, Frankie-lite.

-- is that the truth or just another one of your

'
beliefs'? If it's the truth, prove it and learn

something about newsgroup quoting.

Once again, a problem only you illustrate.
_
,hey, check it
out,,...here's a deep thought, check the google archives.."N8WWM",
"FCC", "Violations" "Jamming" and "repeater" ought to do it. Since you
are inquiring so much about the misdeeds and miscontributions of N8wwm,
I suggetyou contact

LOL.....that's "s-u-g-g-e-s-t

y-o-u"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

=A0
Glad my typos elicit such varied responses, although I could suggest
other ways to entertain yourself.

I could have said the same thing, Twist.

But you didn't. You initiated whining over typos and correct grammar,
sharing your blessed ignorance even further.

Instead, I decided to demonstrate just how

stupid you look when you gloat every time I

misspell a word.

Big difference between typos, such as missing letter typos in my posts
(due to my stealth speed) and your repeated incompetent spelling. Again,
you initiated the practice, yet here you sit and hypocritically cry like
a baby when the behavior is returned to its point of origin. The golden
rule, Frankie-lite,,the golden-rule....
=A0_
I believe Frank was in the county jail when it happened.

Earlier in the post you said, "Again, you were

probably i the county jail when he was

popped". Do you usually read posts from the

bottom to the top?

Only when you snip.

But I didn't snip.

But you did. Snipping was initiated by yourself, and as is all your
malicious behavior, when it is returned to it's proper place of origin,
you cry,,,right on cue.

Semantics is Twisty's way of trying to make

?his 'beliefs' sound credible.

LOL...how can a belief be anymore than just that..

LOL.....that's "a-n-y

m-o-r-e"......Hahahhahaahahhahah! (anymore

-- 1. any longer 2. at the present time)

No doubt. When you are reduced to taking issues with my typos and
grammatical use, one must really hate to look at themself in the mirror
at the end of the day.

Speak for yourself, "b-u-f-f-o-o-n".

Touche! LOL...(snip snip),,hahaha!
Boy, your
head sure is twisted,,LOL.

But he doesn't real

The only thing I dont realize, along with the
majority of cbers resent, is you

!

LOL..you knew what it was,,,hahahhahah!
Again, it is a pleasure to watch you frolic.

And again, it's a pleasure to see you discredit

your own post!

Merely but another of a long line of problems you share with the
group,,,,communication deficits responsible for your name calling,
anger, malice, misdirected anger, all contribute to your
misinterpretations.
_
is you,,LOL...and you're ego

LOL.....that's

"y-o-u-r"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

Sure is,,but I don;t bother with it when entertaining myself,,,and I
don't watch the keyboad and poke with an index finger as you, do
Fankie-lite..

Oh really? Then who was it that wrote this:

LOL..

(...that's
"b-u-f-f-o-o-n"......Hahahhahaahahhahah! )

I wrote it,,why? It was in response to the
swamp angel that attempted to use the word as an insult, yet failed to
spell it properly. It would illustrate such if you didn't snip it and
remove it from it's original context..oh wait,,you claimed you didn't
snip..LOL.

Ain't it fun when the door slams back in your

face?

Especially when you're the recipient time after time and aren't even
aware of it. I keep telling you you;re so far out of the loop, but you
are hell-bent on searching for aliens and worried about me blasting your
receive you can do nothing else but dream of me in your waking
hours,,and I muts be invading your dreams, as well.
_
..,matter of fact, twas yourself that asked me tone down my writing and
choice of vernacular a few years ago, as it was confusing you. You took
issue with the word "ascertain",,it's all in there, Frankie,,you're like
a spoiled child,,your needs were tailored to by myself (whoops,,typo) in
the grandest gesture of good-will, now you cry
_
The crying you hear isn't coming from me! You
wanted to make an issue out of spelling, I

simply accomodated. LOL!

Umm...there is 2 "m"s in the word you mis-spelled g.
Anyhow, not true. I never wanted to make an issue out of spelling,,it
was YOU that wanted to make an issue out of words, their usage, the
grammar, etc.....I merely threw it back at you with your incompetent
spelling examples, as it was you that put them out there,,I just pointed
them out AFTER you took issue with my posts.,,and here you are crying
about, once again, what was iinitiated by yourself.
_
you want it back the way it was,,,now, come on over here, sit down,
shake the vermin from your coat and the lice from your hair and inform
us once again how you arrived at such illustrious gaffes concerning the
translation of dead Latin rules to English. To what school, teacher or
class in specific, can you cite that mistaught you such blasphemous
incompetence and butchering of the English language?

You mean when I educated you (a

self-proclaimed

Tut--tut,,you must feel like you are "losing" your imagined and waged
battle you so often speak of...such terms as"winning" and "losing"
illustrate your dire need for acceptance. You always enter a lie when
cornered. There was no "self-proclamation" on my behalf, as you
certainly know. No, Frankie-lite, you inquired as to my
profession,,,that nullifies your lie, and you;re ate up with it, once
again. No need to lie, Frankie-lite,,self-degredation is a trait only
you find enjoyable,,oh, and Lelnad with his "self-professed" pleasure
and release he arrives at through "messing" with cbers.

"professional journalist") on the proper use of

prepositions?

LOL..you were taught once, and provided the proper documentation
concerning the error you made. The error you made is very prevalent
among high school composition students and those who may have taken
Latin. Unfortunately, you should have taken English, or (hyuk)
"Communications".
=A0=A0That one can live to be as old as you and steadfastly be
determined to remain ignorant
merely because of their inability of self-control and personal feelings
is a pretty pathetic
life to lead.

If you don't have a decent grammatical

reference on your desk, I would be more than

happy to send you one at no cost whatsoever!

Go ahead. Lelnad claims he has the address.

I'll even include a recent Webster's so you can
look up the definition of all those ten-dollar

words you have used but didn't understand.

You are really ****ed off again, musta lost something in addition to
self-respect...your anger insists it. Go ahead and post the addy,
Frankie-lite. Perhaps Lelnad can assist you, after all, it was his
claim.
_
is so heavily involved that you are like a rabid animal, out of control,
lashing and snarling in all directions because no one will pull out the
splinter I jammed in your paw..LOL.

that he looks like a

baffoon

LOL.....that's "b-u-f-f-o-o-n"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

when he ridicules others

I ridicule no one that has initiated no hate.

LOL.....that's a

double-negative......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

You're the double-negative.

No, YOU'RE the double-negative!

Oh yeah? Well YOU'RE the double-negative

times TWO!

But YOU'RE the double-negative times

INFINITY!

Oh yeah? Your mommy wears combat boots!

...oh brother.

for not catching his carefully worded

escape-routes,

Once again, 'ol twist demonstrates the devastating effect he has on your
twisted psyche. Booze doesn't agree with you, you are much to angry and
have way to many inner demons. One should learn to like themselves, then
ultimately love themself,....your self-hatred really rises to the
surface when you're angry. That man in your mirror at the end of the day
really doesn't like what he sees.
_
And you have done a wonderful job this time,

Twist.

..
....Hahahhahaahahhahah!

Thank you,,in fact,,so have you....outstanding, actually. I don't mind
ascertaining you do your daily job illustrating my intelligence.

My pleasure, but it's a shame you don't use it.

You're out of the loop. You're like a poor little boy with no money on a
hot summer day with his nose pressed up against the ice cream sandwich
store, salivating so badly for what you can never attain.......

-----=3D=3D Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =3D-----

Old July 11th 03, 04:38 PM
Frank Gilliland

Well, because you can't quote properly your reply is an absolute mess. But since
you whine all the time about snipping, I'll just leave it intact and only reply
to the parts that I can recognize are new:

In ,
(Trog) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
And I didn't write the line to which you are

referring. Although it is not at all evident in the

contents of your posts, you maintain that you

are intelligent

No, Frankie,,,you maintain that I am intelligent. In fact, you go out of
your way to maintain that each day.

So am I wrong?

Often.

Ok, so you -aren't- intelligent. I can accept that.

[...]

I -was- following the golden rule, Trog. I did unto you as you did unto me. Or
do you have a different golden rule?

*_
I believe Frank was in the county jail when it happened.

Earlier in the post you said, "Again, you were

probably i the county jail when he was

popped". Do you usually read posts from the

bottom to the top?

Only when you snip.

But I didn't snip.

But you did. Snipping was initiated by yourself, and as is all your
malicious behavior, when it is returned to it's proper place of origin,
you cry,,,right on cue.

I didn't snip the post to which you were referring at the time. But if you read
the posts from bottom to top then you can't really tell if it's snipped or not,
so the point is moot.

[...]

I didn't. All you have to do is read the post. You can read, can't you, Trog?

[...]

Try and stay on-topic, Trog.

"professional journalist") on the proper use of

prepositions?

LOL..you were taught once, and provided the proper documentation
concerning the error you made.

You provided no documentation, just your "beliefs".

The error you made is very prevalent
among high school composition students and those who may have taken
Latin. Unfortunately, you should have taken English, or (hyuk)
"Communications".
**That one can live to be as old as you and steadfastly be
determined to remain ignorant
merely because of their inability of self-control and personal feelings
is a pretty pathetic
life to lead.

If you don't have a decent grammatical

reference on your desk, I would be more than

happy to send you one at no cost whatsoever!

Go ahead. Lelnad claims he has the address.

I doubt he does, and you are too afraid to disclose your identity. Tell ya what:
Get yourself a PO Box and I'll send them there. That is unless you are so
paranoid that you think I work for the post office and can trace PO boxes....

.
....Hahahhahaahahhahah!

Thank you,,in fact,,so have you....outstanding, actually. I don't mind
ascertaining you do your daily job illustrating my intelligence.

Or lack thereof, as you disclosed in the beginning of your reply.

My pleasure, but it's a shame you don't use it.

You're out of the loop. You're like a poor little boy with no money on a
hot summer day with his nose pressed up against the ice cream sandwich
store, salivating so badly for what you can never attain.......

The only 'loop' here is the hoop you jump through on my commands. LOL!

=============

Old July 11th 03, 05:30 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
Well, because you can't quote properly

LOL..always blaming your misery on another.

your reply is an absolute mess.

You shouldn;t have initated the snipping. Nevertheless, it's all
true,,,100% golden unadulterated truth. The telegaraph was your
initiated snipping into the threads.

But since you whine all the time about

snipping,

I don't "whine" frankie-lite,,in fact, if your deficit allows it, you
can ascertain the truth in google........I mentioned nothing of snipping
until you initiated the practice, in which I quickly I returned the
behavior, and you cried about it having it done to your posts,,,the
golden rule, Frnakie-lite,,why does it elude your life?.

I'll just leave it intact and only reply to the

parts that I can recognize are new:

When you learn how to initiate proper communicative technique, try
again.

3In ,
(Trog) wrote:
From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote: From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland)

And I didn't write the line to which you are

referring. Although it is not at all evident in the

contents of your posts, you maintain that you

are intelligent

No, Frankie,,,you maintain that I am intelligent. In fact, you go out of
your way to maintain that each day.

So am I wrong?

Often.

Ok, so you -aren't- intelligent. I can accept

that.

=A0=A0

These self-contradictions are slaying your "war" Frankie-lite. I have a
post from you telling me how intelligent I am, but at times say some
stupid things. In fact, you don;t know what to accept, because you don't
know much about anything, and it eats at you like a cancer. You continue
to allow your anger to dictate your off-topic obsessions of ME..LOL.
_
[...]

No Frankie,,you wish to ignore that it was you that came gunning for me
concerning a Latin rule that you know nothing of....nothing of value,
nothing related to cb,,just a personal anger-filled post about something
that you proved you knew nothing about,,,much as how Eitner cleaned your
clock illustrating real world applications concerning radio. YOU
initated the frenzy of focusing on the grammatical content,,,,since you
were proving your ignorance in English with an initated attack on
myself, I merely helped you along by pointing out your own filthy
backyard,,IE: incompetence in the spelling department. What you were
"giving back" was yours to begin with, Frankie-lite.
=A0_

I believe Frank was in the county jail when it
happened.

Earlier in the post you said, "Again, you were

probably i the county jail when he was

popped". Do you usually read posts from the

bottom to the top?

Only when you snip.

But I didn't snip.

But you did. Snipping was initiated by yourself, and as is all your
malicious behavior, when it is returned to it's proper place of origin,
you cry,,,right on cue.

I didn't snip the post to which you were

referring at the time.

LOL..you also said illegal cb doesn't bother you, Frankie-lite,,in fat,
you set forward plenty of untruths with extreme prejudice.

[...]

misinterpretations and self-contradictions.
_
is you,,LOL...and you're ego

LOL.....that's

"y-o-u-r"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

Sure is,,but I don;t bother with it when entertaining myself,,,and I
don't watch the keyboad and poke with an index finger as you, do
Fankie-lite..

Oh really? Then who was it that wrote this:

LOL..

(...that's
"b-u-f-f-o-o-n"......Hahahhahaahahhahah! )
_
I wrote it,,why? It was in response to the swamp angel that attempted to
use the word as an insult, yet failed to spell it properly. It would
illustrate such if you didn't snip it and remove it from it's original
context..oh wait,,you claimed you didn't snip..LOL.

I didn't. All you have to do is read the post.

You can read, can't you, Trog?

Yea, I can get used to this identity thing you placed upon me,,after
all, as many times as you callled me many different names, it's only
fitting you cite another example in which you probably and ostensibly
know little about..LOL

[...]

But you entered a deliberate and malicious lie, Frankie-lite. My retort
was in response to your topic.

"professional journalist") on the proper use of

prepositions?

LOL..you were taught once, and provided the proper documentation
concerning the error you made.

You provided no documentation, just your

"beliefs".

LOL...google my "belief", Frankie-lite.Quite a feat having "my" belief
taught in each and every
English class across the country. As a matter of google, KC8LDO claimed
he presented my "writings" that he selectively took from usenet, to his
"professors" at one time,,,,,,(probably the same day he claimed all
those girls at the college were interested in dating his nappy little
head). So here Lelnad can assist you with two dilemmas,,eh Frankie-lite?
He can provide you the addy in which to send you books, and he can share
your determined-to-remain-ignorant-forever status with the entire hammie
and cb community upon ascertaining this little rule of Latin that has
you acting like you just failed the final exam for a passing grade..he
merely needs verify the claims, yours or mine, with his "professors"..or
you can exert very minute brain power and educate yourself, but you
proved that almost impossible.
_

The error you made is very prevalent
among high school composition students and those who may have taken
Latin. Unfortunately, you should have taken English, or (hyuk)
"Communications". =A0=A0That one can live to be as old as you and
steadfastly be determined to remain ignorant
merely because of their inability of self-control and personal feelings
is a pretty pathetic
life to lead.

If you don't have a decent grammatical

reference on your desk, I would be more than

happy to send you one at no cost whatsoever!

Go ahead. Lelnad claims he has the address.

I doubt he does,

So you now call Lelnad a liar?

and you are too afraid to disclose your

identity. Tell ya what: Get yourself a PO Box

and I'll send them there. That is unless you

are so paranoid that you think I work for the

post office and can trace PO boxes....

No, no, no, you should have thought of this prior to making your claim,
but you never think about what you say prior to actually saying it
Frankie-lite. Go on now, keep your word.

[...]

Your misinterpretations have provided more than adequate disclosure
concerning your opinions.

My pleasure, but it's a shame you don't use it.

You're out of the loop. You're like a poor little boy with no money on a
hot summer day with his nose pressed up against the ice cream sandwich
store, salivating so badly for what you can never attain.......

The only 'loop' here is the hoop you jump

through on my commands. LOL!

If everything was copacetic, you would have no use for insults, personal
attacks, anger-filled posts, malicious lies, and self-contradicitons
you are fast becoming known for. You say one thing, Frankie-lite, and
do another. It is why you are viewed as a lid and hypocrite. Your
failure to see yourself as others do hits home only at the end of the
day in the mirror you seek to avoid, due your self-hatred.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

"I never said I wouldn't troll anymore."..Frank Gilliland
)"

"I do not get upset about any CB law being broken."...Frank Gilliland
)

"I choose to take a stand against illegal operators for several
reasons"....Frank Gilliland )

Old July 11th 03, 10:44 PM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Well, because you can't quote properly your reply is an absolute mess.
But since you whine all the time about snipping, I'll just leave it
intact and only reply to the parts that I can recognize are new:

It's turning into a friggin scroll!

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old July 14th 03, 02:49 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland)
Well, because you can't quote properly

LOL..always blaming your misery on another.
snip

Beg for my attention after you learn how to

quote.

*-plonk-*

LOL..that forced introspection caused you to see what you dislike in the
man in the mirror, eh, Frankie-lite? You came gunning for me over a
grammatical error YOU made. You direct your daily posts toward myself
and have for several weeks,,I happily respond. You get personal and
insultive in all your directed posts toward myself. YOU "begged" my
attention so bad you took to initiating the installation of my quotes as
a sig,(and I thank you). I merely returned the act,,,,,yet you
misinterpret the returns and responses as "begging" for your
attention.,,,introspection really upsets you Frankie, but you too can
get by this with AA and by practicing the golden rule. In this manner,
you won't be trashing yourself nearly as much as you do now.....Drinking
and posting has nicely illuminated your actions, despite your continued
pleads of "Believe what I say, not what I DO"...........LOL.