Old July 11th 03, 03:57 PM
William Baumann

Nope, not even close.
"Stu Pidity" wrote in message

"William Baumann" wrote in message
news:WlqPa.32251$H17.10132@sccrnsc02...

Wouldn't do anyone any good, I use an anonymous proxy.

Sure ya do.

VisualRoute (R) 7.2a report on Jul 11, 2003 12:26:58 AM
Report for 12.218.154.140 [12-218-154-140.client.mchsi.com]
Analysis: '12.218.154.140' [12-218-154-140.client.mchsi.com] was found in

13
hops (TTL=138).

----------- | Hop | %Loss | IP Address | Node Name | Location | Tzone | ms

Graph | Network

------------
| 0 | | 161.58.180.113 | win10115.iad.dn.net | Dulles, VA, USA | -05:00 |

| Verio, Inc. VRIO-161-058 |
| 1 | | 161.58.176.129 | - | ... | | 0 | x | Verio, Inc. VRIO-161-058 | |

2
| | 161.58.156.140 | - | ... |
| 1 | x- | Verio, Inc. VRIO-161-058 | | 3 | | 129.250.28.206 |
xe-1-2-0-3.r20.asbnva01.us.bb.verio.net | Ashburn, VA, USA | -05:00 | 0 |

| Verio, Inc. VRIO-129-250
| | 4 | | 129.250.2.83 | p16-7-0-0.r02.asbnva01.us.bb.verio.net |

Ashburn,
VA, USA | -05:00 | 0 | x | Verio, Inc. VRIO-129-250 | | 5 | |

192.205.32.209
| verio-gw.wswdc.ip.att.net | Washington, DC, USA | -05:00 | 0 | x | AT&T
Bell Laboratories NETBLK-ATT | | 6 | | 12.123.9.50 |
tbr1-p013202.wswdc.ip.att.net | Washington, DC, USA | -05:00 | 0 | x |

AT&T
WorldNet Services ATT | | 7 | | 12.122.10.66 |

tbr1-p013701.sl9mo.ip.att.net
| St. Louis, MO, USA | -06:00 | 16 | x- | AT&T WorldNet Services ATT | | 8

| 12.122.10.42 | tbr1-cl2.sffca.ip.att.net | San Francisco, CA, USA

| -08:00
| 62 | x | AT&T WorldNet Services ATT | | 9 | | 12.122.11.66 |
gbr1-p10.sffca.ip.att.net | San Francisco, CA, USA | -08:00 | 62 | x |

AT&T
WorldNet Services ATT | | 10 | | 12.123.195.69 |

ar1-p3110.sfcca.ip.att.net
| San Francisco, CA, USA | -08:00 | 65 | x---- | AT&T WorldNet Services

ATT
| | 11 | | 12.215.0.97 | 12-215-0-97.client.mchsi.com | - | | 62 | x |

AT&T
WorldNet Services ATT | | 12 | | 12.215.8.194 |
12-215-8-194.client.mchsi.com | - | | 62 | x- | AT&T WorldNet Services ATT
| | 13 | | 12.218.154.140 | 12-218-154-140.client.mchsi.com San
Francisco, CA, USA AT&T WorldNet Services ATT

Old July 11th 03, 05:12 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank*Gilliland) In
,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank*Gilliland) In
,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(William*Baumann) Well I already have a
Wison 5000, but I had heard that the free air coils were some of the
best loaded antennas..
_
As far as power handling capacity,,,they are. Finding a linear in and
around Jersey....

Hmmm.... where did he say he is in Jersey,

Twist?

He didn't. Try to stay relevant.
_
If he didn't say he was in Jersey,

IF wishes were horses beggars would ride.

then why did

YOU say Jersey,

Because it's relevant.

and how is Jersey relevant?

You're out of the loop, Frankie-lite.

Yes, I learned it's a good thing to stand back

You never stood back, Frankie-lite,,you have always demonstrated a
fondness for rushing in where angels fear to tread and doing a
half-gainer into a swan dive head first into a vat of fecal matter.

Probably because it used to be a swimming

pool until you came along and filled it with

"fecal matter".

Odd (not really).....you are the one defending N8's illegal actions and
he is the one that spam filled this group with hate and perverted filth,
while Lelnad KC8LDO told the group that just to prove a point, he could
contact N8 and have him restart his campign of hate and flooding. So in
effect, we have N8 that brought his love of cb to the group, Lelnad
attempting to blackmail the group (several times) and you defending the
both of them. You need to see that post, too, Frankie-lite?
LOL,,anyways,,good morning,,,somehow, I juts knew you wold be waiting
here 'round the clock for me,..after all, it;s not about cb anymore with
you,,,its about ME....LOL.

For starters, I don't defend Doug's or Leland's actions, legal or not. They can
defend themselves if they so choose. Secondly, there was indeed a lot of spam
that filled this group with hate and perverted filth, and you had your slimy
hand in part of it yourself. Thirdly, it was YOU that wanted me to join your
little love-fest with Leland and Doug with your insinuations and allegations
(oh, that's right, those were your "beliefs") that I was one (or both) of them,
and/or part of an anti-Twistedhed consipracy that exist(ed) in your paranoid
delusions. And finally, you continue to fan the flames by convincing yourself
that your hallucinations were real, maintaining them even now as you continue to
accuse me of being N7VCF (or Leland, or whoever it is you "believe" me to be
this week other than who I am). If your beleaguered existence can only survive
by fighting with enemies that you created yourself, then by all means continue.
But once in a while take a stroll out in the mushroom patch (don't forget to
wear your bullet-proof vest in case there are more people like you in the area),
munch a big 'ol toad stool and dream up some new enemies, because your game is
getting real old and stale, Trog.

_
Attempts to pull you out have resulted in you pulling others down to
your level.

whenever you start forming loops by chasing

your own tail (tracer-routing people's IP

numbers), because it usually means that you

are about to do something extraordinarily

stupid.

LOL..geee,that wasn't efective,,,curse me, call me a name or
something,,you're slipping.

That's because you have filled the vat so far

it's overflowing.

You're the one complaining. You're the one with the problems. You're the
one attempting to abdicate personal responsibility by blaming others for
your misery.

I have no misery. But people are responsible for their own miseries, including
getting popped when they choose to operate illegally.

So did you trace it far enough to see that the

block holding his IP is subbed out from AT&T

to MCC in Middletown, NY? You must be

REALLY paranoid to trace the headers of

people that agree with you.

=============
LOL,,I didn't trace anything. You're out of the loop. Jersey is THE
place to get linears these days.

Oh really? I thought

Another problem.

Sometimes I wonder if you think you are being clever with your 'hack-and-attack'
method of posting. But you know what would be even -more- clever? If you could
learn how to quote. Now THAT might impress somebody!

the place to get linears

and other illegal CB equipment was through

yahoo auctions.

Why mess with an auction when one can go straight to a source? I suppose
if one wishes to pay more,,this would illustrate why you "thought" the
way you did.

Prices on auctions are usually less than the original price, which makes good
sense especially if the equipment is still being manufactured.

So where do you get your information that

Jersey is the place for amps?

You're out of the loop, Frankie-lite,,and you're not about to be brought
in, no matter how nicely you ask.

Uh huh. Just as I thought, you can't answer the question.

_
It needs repeated: Never have I met
anyone so determined to remain ignorant, such as yourself. Do try to not
allow your personal feelings to cloud your posts, Frankie-lite,,,

Don't worry, I won't.

Beginning when?

Now who, other than yourself, is saying that

"Jersey is THE place to get linears these

days"?

Gee, Frankie-lite,,,,your communication deficit is really reeking havoc
on your psyche.

And you can't answer the question. Gee, what a suprise. When the old "I'm not
going to reveal my sources" excuse doesn't work you jump right to the off-topic
personal attack. What's next in your arsenal of defense mechanisms, Trog?

=============

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----

Old July 11th 03, 06:06 PM
pleco

"William Baumann" wrote in message news:ufAPa.35107$N7.4328@sccrnsc03...
Nope, not even close.
"Stu Pidity" wrote in message

"William Baumann" wrote in message

Wouldn't do anyone any good, I use an anonymous proxy.

Sure ya do.

Cable modem in Clearlake, CA.
Old July 11th 03, 06:18 PM
Twistedhed

Frank Gilliland ) wrote:
For starters, I don't defend Doug's or Leland's

actions, legal or not.

Start out your post with a lie.
You have in the past.

They can defend

themselves if they so choose. Secondly, there

was indeed a lot of spam that filled this group

with hate and perverted filth, and you had your
slimy hand in part of it yourself.

No Frankie-lite, despite your *******ized attempts at fudging headers
and your claims but no posts to back them up, I have nothing to spam,
nor have I ever spammed. This is quite simple really,,,,,my ISP has
always had a zero policy for abuse, especially spamming. Lelnad also
thought fudging headers would get me tossed and was shown the fool he is
by men better than myself. Now, to put it all in perspective, my email
remains the same, after all these years, and open to the public. Look at
to which you have been reduced. How many accesses have you had pulled,
Frankie-lite? Of course, we can count up the posts (if the need arises
to dispute your lies) and check the time you were with certain posting
accesses,,,,,it doesn't jibe with the monthly service fees or free trial
offers, Frankie,,the only answer is you were a baaaad, baddd, man,
Frankie, and consider yourself above rules put in place for the good of
all.

Thirdly, it was YOU that wanted me to join

your little love-fest with Leland and Doug with

your insinuations and allegations (oh, that's

right, those were your "beliefs") that I was one

(or both) of them, and/or part of an

anti-Twistedhed consipracy that exist(ed) in

your paranoid delusions.

Can always tell when Giilinad and Lelnad are angry,,,you both lie like
the dogs you are g.
I never used the word "conspiracy" to which you alledge......that's
Davie (The Hypocrite) Hall's favorite allegation.

And finally, you continue to fan the flames by

convincing yourself that your hallucinations

were real, maintaining them even now as you

continue to accuse me of being N7VCF

(or Leland, or whoever it is you "believe" me to
be this week other than who I am).

That not one is interested in ascertaining your identity refelcts the
importance placed upon your spats. I thinks it's hilarious to watch you
freak the hell out because you can't for the life of you comprehend why
others do not share your beliefs.

If your beleaguered existence can only survive
by fighting with enemies that you created

yourself, then by all means continue.

I created these enemies by speaking my mind, not with insults, not with
initiated attacks. You thinking otherwise means squat, but no one is
interested in your beliefs......something else you can't get past..

But once in a while take a stroll out in the

mushroom patch (don't forget to wear your

bullet-proof vest in case there are more

people like you in the area), munch a big 'ol

toad stool and dream up some new enemies,

because your game is getting real old and

stale, Trog.

It's your game, Frankie-lite,,continue running, run little Frankie, run
lke the wind.
_
Attempts to pull you out have resulted in you pulling others down to
your level.

whenever you start forming loops by chasing

your own tail (tracer-routing people's IP

numbers), because it usually means that you

are about to do something extraordinarily

stupid.

LOL..geee,that wasn't effective,,,curse me, call me a name or
something,,you're slipping.

That's because you have filled the vat so far

it's overflowing.

You're the one complaining. You're the one with the problems. You're the
one attempting to abdicate personal responsibility by blaming others for
your misery.

I have no misery. But people are responsible

for their own miseries, including getting

popped when they choose to operate illegally.

Like N8WWM.

So did you trace it far enough to see that the

block holding his IP is subbed out from AT&T

to MCC in Middletown, NY? You must be

REALLY paranoid to trace the headers of

people that agree with you.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
LOL,,I didn't trace anything. You're out of the loop. Jersey is THE
place to get linears these days.

?Oh really? I thought

Another problem.

Sometimes I wonder if you think you are being
clever with your 'hack-and-attack' method of

posting.

LOL...once again, it's not about ME, Frankie-lite, as much as you want
it. , no,,scratch that,,,,as much as you NEED it to be. You continue to
happily sacrifice what little intellect you have, and laugh insanely as
you give away what dignty was left in the persuit of "ol twist! Haha!.

_
But you know what would be even -more-

clever? If you could learn how to quote. Now

THAT might impress somebody!

Attemts to impress have always been your forte, not mine. Another
failure that contributes to the obvious self-haterd you possess.

the place to get linears

and other illegal CB equipment was through

yahoo auctions.

Why mess with an auction when one can go straight to a source? I suppose
if one wishes to pay more,,this would illustrate why you "thought" the
way you did.

Prices on auctions are usually

That's right, Frankie-lite,,but you have learned by now nothing is
"usual" when it comes to "ol Unca twist...LOL. Its the bane of your
internet presence, and most recently, overflowed into your off-pc and
real world life. How sad.

less than the

original price, which makes good sense

especially if the equipment is still being

manufactured.

So where do you get your information that

Jersey is the place for amps?

You're out of the loop, Frankie-lite,,and you're not about to be brought
in, no matter how nicely you ask.

Uh huh. Just as I thought, you can't answer

the question.

Sure I can, Frankie, and I have many times to those seeking assistance.
My email is quite active these days. Once again, you illustrate your
frustration when one laughs at your foot-stomping demands.

_
It needs repeated: Never have I met
anyone so determined to remain ignorant, such as yourself. Do try to not
allow your personal feelings to cloud your posts, Frankie-lite,,,

Don't worry, I won't.

Beginning when?

_
Just as I thought, can't answer the question..LOL

Now who, other than yourself, is saying that

"Jersey is THE place to get linears these

days"?

Gee, Frankie-lite,,,,your communication deficit is really reeking havoc
on your psyche.

And you can't answer the question.

Sure I can, Frankie,,but I won't, no matter how much you cry and want in
on the loop, it ain't gonna happen.....

Gee, what a suprise. When the old "I'm not

going to reveal my sources" excuse doesn't

work you jump right to the off-topic personal

attack.

The attacks have alwaysbeen initiated by yourself, Frankie,,I merely
toss them back your way. You will find no post by myslef attacking
anyone in any manner, if you bother to read the entire thread in
context.

What's next in your arsenal of defense

mechanisms, Trog?

I need no defense. You're impotent.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM have a
problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and are both too
small to admit it."
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0----
Twistedhed ----
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
-----=3D Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =3D-----
-----=3D=3D

"I never said I wouldn't troll anymore."..Frank Gilliland
)"

"I do not get upset about any CB law being broken."...Frank Gilliland
)

"I choose to take a stand against illegal operators for several
reasons"....Frank Gilliland )

"RF pirates affect me directly in my work."...Frank Gilliland
)

"I have admitted to lying in this
newsgroup, and on more than one occasion."......Frank Gilliland

Old July 11th 03, 11:34 PM
sheik yerbooti

wrote in message
"William Baumann" wrote:
Nope, not even close.

Hi Will, if you're gonna top post, please trim.

Will, post as you like these guys are federal lawbreakers and they want to
worry about a few trivial usenet rules.