Old July 11th 03, 03:09 AM
outbander

Default Hammie told: "Get Your Addy Right" by FCC!

if you
suspect they are breaking the rules or residing somewhere other than the
address they provide the FCC. The FCC will do the rest.

The problem here is that these hams who are obcessed with illegal CB
are probably not breaking any of the FCC rules, I belive some of them
would turn their own mother in if she went over 4 watts.
You'll have to catch them breaking some other law, maybe if see one of
these guys hanging around the truck stop with his camera looking for
Galaxy radios, call a cop and accuse him of being stalker or pervert
or lot-lizard.
Old July 11th 03, 02:19 PM
Twistedhed

From: (outbander)
if you
suspect they are breaking the rules or residing somewhere other than the
address they provide the FCC. The FCC will do the rest.

The problem here is that these hams who are

obcessed with illegal CB are probably not

breaking any of the FCC rules,

Two names come to mind instantly,,,N8wwm and Davie Hall,,N8wwm was
mentioned by the FCC Rainreport for hammie violations. Davie Hall railed
and screamed for years against
freebanders until a hammie fed up with his hypocrisy showed me where he
was a self-professed "keyclown" for years. His excuse was something
along the lines of "Well, I learned alot since then and grew up and
learned to operate legally." Which is fine, as it is a natural
stepping-stone for freebanders and illegals, as Davie proved., The
problem with his methodology, is he cries about anyone else taking the
approach he did,,in other words,,it was quite alright for him to break
the law and learn over the years, but it is not permitted for others to
arrive in the same manner and path that he chose...he begrudges those
that came after him, effectively looking down, harassing, and calling
names to operators for doing what he did himself. His anger got the best
of him again, another posting provider was pulled, and that is why he
appears to be "quiet". He is eating humble pie, while watching the rest
of the AKC group digest their crow.

I belive some of them would turn their own

mother in if she went over 4 watts. You'll have

to catch them breaking some other law,

maybe if see one of these guys hanging

around the truck stop with his camera looking

for Galaxy radios, call a cop and accuse him

of being stalker or pervert or lot-lizard.

Nahh,,here's my theory,,,,,,these few lids that are ate up over identity
(AKC) and strain themselves over mundane things are more than likely
providing false addys to the feds,,,a violation. Heck, just send the
call signs of the boys that the voob man named as his assistants (I can
re-post his claim, if needed) to
and tell them you
suspect they are intentionally providing false information.... add a
couple of their more "colorful" posts in with the complaint, and watch
the fire rain down,,,that is exactly what happened with N8. When word
was out he was popped, Hollingsworth personally received a plethora of
posts from our favorite nocode outlaw, juts to illustate the type person
he was dealing with. Thing is, when some of these lids.get popped, their
posts, in all their glory, show how they preach obeying the law...it can
come in pretty handy for the prosecution, should they have to show cause
that these problematic hammies knew better and knew the law, even if it
is something as trivial as the provided address.....so, here we have yet
another example of select hammies who routinely select which laws they
choose to obey, while crying to cbers about their alleged
lawbreaking..mind you, this fits only a minute fraction of hammies
present, and we all know who they are,,, check the Voob man's post! It's
the one solid contribution he made to this group.