Old July 11th 03, 04:47 PM
Twistedhed

Default Hammie told: "Get Your Addy Right" by FCC!

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland) In
,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland) In
,
(Twistedhed) wrote: =A0=A0Right here in the
'pile...an 'ol boy hammie was funnin' (?) around and jamming a repeater
on 146.790 mhz,,,,,Feds told him he must "take immediate action" to make
certain the database (which is public knowledge) contain his address
where he reside, and not merely a contact address as he provided. Some
hammies are sticklers for the rules. Some go to harassment levels, as
seen by several hammie-lids and self-professed "AKCers" who come here to
harass cbers

Not CBers, Twist: Illegal operators.

You lie. You and your ilk have accused cbers and hammies alike of being
illegal or catering to illegals merely because of their topics. You most
certainly have expressed your venom, and indeed, harassed legal, law
abiding operators for their topic of choice. You most indeed hae
attacked and harassed those for responding to a post you feel should be
censored, merely because the content may offer informational
instructions that when actually employed may break the law pertaining to
cb or amps. Since you can not handle such adult topics with proper
communicative technique, you should ignore that of which offends you
instead of attacking the character of one who asks a question about a
linear.

Blah, blah, blah. Same old Twistedhed

diatribe.

And it's all true,,every word of it, Frankie. It's how you are viewed.

Only in your twisted little mind, Twisty.

No Frankie-lite,,in the minds of all present that you have needlessly
attacked.
Denial isn't a river in the Nile, old boy.
This,,,is your life, Frankie-lite....

Hmmm... I thought you were going to quote

my post where I say that it is my "MORAL duty
and obligation to needlessly harass cbers".

That's one way of attempting to get the light off your past harassment
of those who speak of topics that dicombobulate you, such as amps and
mods.
_
Illustrating how weak you are in thought.

Well?

Well what? I said "may", It's there,..oh, what the hell....since you;re
drunk as a sailor, here ya' go, Frankie-lite...you wrote:

It is my legal right, moral responsibility, and

independant choice to enforce any law I see fit
to enforce.

It is. Now where do I say that it is my "MORAL
duty

"Duty" and "responsibility" can, and often do, share the same
definition. Run, run, run, Frankie lite, run like the wind to your
semantic focuses...you are being forced to face your own behavior, so
run, Frankie-lite, run to the land of enchanted semantics.

and obligation to needlessly harass cbers"?

You claim it is your right to enforce any law "you" see fit. Wrong. You
are not a law enforcement officer and the law strongly discourages
vigilantism.
You claim it is your "moral" responsibility. Imposing your
interpretation of morality constitutes the harassment of those that do
not share your views,,you can define "harassment' in any manner you
choose,,for your examples, I point to the countless attacks you have
made, unprovoked, the countless names you have called people,
unprovoked, the continual badgering of those who hold you and your views
impotent, and the misdirected anger and personal attacks of those who
ask a question of a linear or mod. You are not the moderator and it
kills you that you can not censor such speech. You have illustrated your
frustration level many times, once by placing a call-to-arms for a
"legal" cb only discussion group. Not only did you receive no takers,
you were laughed away.
Receiving no takers, and failing at censoring and intimidating those
that speak of subjects that render you a quivering mass of jello, you
resort to what you are about and that of wich you know best,,,,,the
above mentioned behavior and what can most certainly be construed
as.......harassing behavior...IE: harassment. Note all your posts are
directed at others, most recently myself, but rarely does anyone give
you the time of day unless you act out,,,its what childen do when they
wish to receieve attention but do not understand how to go about
it,,,,they react negatively. Yet another beaming illustration of the
communication deficit that ails you and keeps you down.
,,,,,,

Which begs another question: If I'm harassing

CBers, and I happen to be a CBer myself,

then I must be harassing myself;

Nah. The term for what you do to yourself is "self-masochism".

isn't that a conflict of interest, Trog?

LOL,,I'll be anyone you want me to be, Frankie-lite, if it pleases you.
I told you that once before,,try to retain it this time.
_
Add to that, Frankie-lite,,your admitted lying against all you equate
and ignorantly misconstrue as illegal,

Freebanding isn't illegal?

Using an amp with a CB isn't illegal? What

country do YOU live in, Trog? Cuba?

=A0
Banality.
This is not all you misconstrued as illegal. Most recently, you accused
legal books of aiding criminality. We are not speaking of illegal radio
activity, Frankie-lite, but speech. Many times you have failed at making
an argument of why certain speech does not belong in this group.Your
deficit is cornfusing you bewtween speech and actions. If it was actions
you truly were concerned with, you would take proactive measures instead
of reactive measures. But you ascertained quite nicely your
self-contradiction,,,you recently claimed you didn't care about illegal
cb, but you were forced to regurgitate to the point of recognition.

_
=A0coupled with your admitted
trolling (read: harassment)

I have said all along that if you feel you are

being illegally harassed then by all means

Tut-tut, Frankie-lite..I accused you of no illegal harassment. That's
the second time today you reduced yourself and resorted to lying in a
failed effortat placing words in my mouth..poor kid.

_
seek whatever legal remedies you think are

necessary. Nobody has done so yet, which

means either that my "harassment" isn't illegal,
or that nobody thinks that legal remedies are

necessary;

LOL..same with my activities you deem illegal, such as freebanding.
_

in either case, the only person whining about

harassment is you, and that's ALL you are

doing, Trog.

=A0

That your communication deficit renders you incompetent to the point of
misinterpreting a reply to your initiated inquiry (coupled with your
failure to recognize or comprehend such) as "whining" astutely
solidifies the image in which you have created for yourself. One who
suffers a great, big, fat communication deficit.

_
=A0=A0=A0and your claim about having a moral
obligation is right there with the rest of your lies and denials. Don't
ya' love when a plan comes together, Frankie-lite? Especially when the
architect is made to be the first to walk in the house he costructed
when under the influence.....

I'm still waiting for you to quote my post where
I say that it is my "MORAL duty and obligation

to needlessly harass cbers".

Well?

See above, Frankie-lite. Oh, ,,and below.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM have a
problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and are both too
small to admit it."
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0----
Twistedhed ----

"I never said I wouldn't troll anymore."..Frank Gilliland
)"

"I do not get upset about any CB law being broken."...Frank Gilliland
)

"I choose to take a stand against illegal operators for several
reasons"....Frank Gilliland )

"RF pirates affect me directly in my work."...Frank Gilliland
)

"I have admitted to lying in this
newsgroup, and on more than one occasion."......Frank Gilliland

Old July 11th 03, 05:54 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank*Gilliland) In
,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank*Gilliland) In
,
(Twistedhed) wrote: **Right here in the
[...]

Vigilantism isn't necessary to enforce a law; all that is required is an active
role in the enforcement process. And BTW, vigilantism is contrary to the entire
system of justice we have, as it violates the rights of the accused, and is even
expressly forbidden in statutory law in some local jurisdictions.

You claim it is your "moral" responsibility. Imposing your
interpretation of morality constitutes the harassment of those that do
not share your views,

....or your "beliefs"...

[...]

Pot, kettle, black.

Which begs another question: If I'm harassing

CBers, and I happen to be a CBer myself,

then I must be harassing myself;

Nah. The term for what you do to yourself is "self-masochism".

LOL! Is that the opposite of "self-sadism", or is it a type of "para-masochism"?
Dunce.

isn't that a conflict of interest, Trog?

LOL,,I'll be anyone you want me to be, Frankie-lite, if it pleases you.
I told you that once before,,try to retain it this time.
_
Add to that, Frankie-lite,,your admitted lying against all you equate
and ignorantly misconstrue as illegal,

Who do you believe me to be THIS week, Trog?

Freebanding isn't illegal?

Using an amp with a CB isn't illegal? What

country do YOU live in, Trog? Cuba?

*
Banality.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Why yes you do, Trog!!! It's most definately common knowledge that
you are an anonymous, whiny, obsessed, bitter little freebanding troll with a
warped sense of values and no sense of logic! ROTFLMAO!!!

This is not all you misconstrued as illegal....

snip

Get a life.

=============

---- Twistedhed ----

Old July 14th 03, 02:34 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote: From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland) In
,
(Twistedhed) wrote: From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland) In
,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
=A0=A0From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland) In
,
(Twistedhed) wrote: From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland) In
,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
=A0=A0Right here in the 'pile...an 'ol boy hammie was funnin' (?) around
and jamming a repeater on 146.790 mhz,,,,,Feds told him he must "take
immediate action" to make certain the database (which is public
knowledge) contain his address where he reside, and not merely a contact
address as he provided. Some hammies are sticklers for the rules. Some
go to harassment levels, as seen by several hammie-lids and
self-professed "AKCers" who come here to harass cbers

Not CBers, Twist: Illegal operators.

You lie. You and your ilk have accused cbers and hammies alike of being
illegal or catering to illegals merely because of their topics. You most
certainly have expressed your venom, and indeed, harassed legal, law
abiding operators for their topic of choice. You most indeed have
attacked and harassed those for responding to a post you feel should be
censored, merely because the content may offer informational
instructions that when actually employed may break the law pertaining to
cb or amps. Since you can not handle such adult topics with proper
communicative technique, you should ignore that of which offends you
instead of attacking the character of one who asks a question about a
linear.

Blah, blah, blah. Same old Twistedhed

diatribe.

And it's all true,,every word of it, Frankie-lite.. It's how you are
[...]

LOL...not even a decent stab..LOL.."Duty" and "responsibility" can, and
often do, share the same definition. Run, run, run, Frankie lite, run
like the wind to your semantic focuses...you are being forced to face
your own behavior, so run, Frankie-lite, run to the land of enchanted
semantics.

and obligation to needlessly harass cbers"?

You claim it is your right to enforce any law "you" see fit. Wrong. You
are not a law enforcement officer and the law strongly discourages
vigilantism.

Vigilantism isn't necessary to enforce a law;

No, it's not, but in your case, thats exactly what it amounts to. A
perfect example is your calling another a criminal because of their
topic of choice.

all that is required is an active role in the

enforcement process.

Yes, Frankie-lite,,active, not REactive. Practice what you preach. You
do nothing but REact.

And BTW, vigilantism is contrary to the entire

system of justice we have, as it violates the

rights of the accused,

You have wrongly accused many of being "criminals" because of their
topic of choice, your ignorance and myopic view.

and is even expressly forbidden in statutory

law in some local jurisdictions.

You claim it is your "moral" responsibility. Imposing your
interpretation of morality constitutes the harassment of those that do
not share your views,

...or your "beliefs"...

You can name not one person who feels I have "imposed" my belief upon
them,,LOL. If somehow, Frankie-lite, you feel I have "imposed" my
"belief" upon your fragile psyche, your feelings of self-worth are even
worse than initially thought.
But back to your denial.......you do NOT have the right to enforce any
law you see fit, if you so wish, I can fill your tiny mind with a myriad
of examples where you do not have the right to "enforce any law you see
fit". And you most certainly do not have the right to judge another and
impose what constitutes your vision of morality upon them. Ironic how
you claim such a right cocnerning morality, yet reduce yourself to foul
language, obscenities, lies, repeated name-calling, and who knows how
many other angry outbursts and insults.
_
Frankie-lite, you can define "harassment' in any manner you choose,,for
[...]

I don't act out Frankie-lite, Not one person present has ever claimed I
needlessly attacked them, unlike yourself, save for the swine jewels of
the voob's naming. Not one, Frankie.
Now, back to forcing you to do the introspection, many can claim you
have needlessly attacked them, Frankie,,,,the "pot-kettle-black" was but
a mere autonomous canned response from you, akin to nervous laughter.
There is absolutely nothing else you can say concerning the above
mentioned behavior perpetuated by yourself upon this group......nothing.
THIS..is your life, Frankie-lite.
_
Which begs another question: If I'm harassing

CBers, and I happen to be a CBer myself,

then I must be harassing myself;

Nah. The term for what you do to yourself is "self-masochism".

LOL! Is that the opposite of "self-sadism", or is
it a type of "para-masochism"?

LOL..no, it's a type of algolagnia..IE: one who receives pleasure or
sexual gratification, dependent upon suffering, physical pain and
humiliation. You have indeed demonstrated you derive such pleasure from
self-abuse. This is sort of the manner KC8LDO Lelnad derives his stated
pleasures from "messing" with cbers. Kapish, Frankie-lite?

Dunce.

Oooh!

isn't that a conflict of interest, Trog?

LOL,,I'll be anyone you want me to be, Frankie-lite, if it pleases you.
I told you that once before,,try to retain it this time.
_
Add to that, Frankie-lite,,your admitted lying against all you equate
and ignorantly misconstrue as illegal,

Who do you believe me to be THIS week,

Trog?

LOL.....how about "Roger from WV?"..haha! Foghorn, Mr. K? LOL!

Freebanding isn't illegal?

Using an amp with a CB isn't illegal? What

country do YOU live in, Trog? Cuba?

=A0
Banality.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Why yes you do, Trog!!! It's

most definately common knowledge that you

are an anonymous, whiny, obsessed, bitter

little freebanding troll with a warped sense of

values and no sense of logic! ROTFLMAO!!!

Bitter? I'm not bitter at anyone, Frankie-lite. I must admit, however,
after your repeated flaccid attempts at personal character
assassination,
I take a sublime but guilty pleasure in watching you self-destruct and
go insane.
Do your self a favor to save yourself future embarrassment like you have
demonstrated in this post,,,,,,,,, look up the word "banality". Once you
have looked up the definition, you may then be so kind as to return it
to it's proper context....you know, where it was a retort to your
unorginal insult that you snipped in your reply. That man in the mirror
is getting more stubborn with you day by day, eh, Frankie-lite? He feels
he can make what he doesn't like, go away merely by sticking his head in
the sand,,,pretending it doesn't exist,,,,,the ostrich-syndrome,,,,,no
wonder you snip like a mad barber..you really hate being forced to
reconcile with yourself...LOL.
_
This is not all you misconstrued as illegal....

snip

LOL.

Get a life.

Ah,,futile attempts at humor...lest you forget, Frankie-lite,,,'tis you
that is in wait for my posts,,,'tis you on the "attack",
Frankie-lite,,'tis you that initiates the maleficence, name calling,
insults, lies, etc....twas no one but yourself, Frankie-lite, that is
unhappy with their life. I'm quite content, and for reasons unkonown to
all but those suffering severe communication deficits, your STATED goal
(along with Lelnads) has been one of intended malice toward myself. Do
you need to see that old post, too, Frankie-lite?