Old July 28th 03, 12:31 AM
Dave or Debby

Default The most heavily infested CB SHOP area in the country!

Which State is it, and or which City? I have theories, but from what I SEE,
the more south you go, the more CB shops there is. That means Canada has
the least, and "THE South" should have the most. I'm not only talking about
GOOD shops, but ALL "Shops" including Butcher Chops that put in mod. kits,
mega tune, swing kits, and the ilk !

IS there a way we can figure this out? Also a good question would be the
opposite--the least populated CB shop areas that need one is another topic!