Old August 17th 03, 05:03 AM
rrcb Without Twistedhed!

Default Man With Boat Needed to FD Twistedhed

See GPS coordinates and instructions in FILES menu at:

Old August 17th 03, 05:25 AM
Scott Unit 69

To catch Twistedhed on the freeband and get him "FCC busted", we will need
to have solid evidence. One way is to photograph him on his boat with a telephoto
lens. At the same time a recording must be made of him illegally transmitting.
It may be difficult but it CAN be done.

If you have a boat and are in the Tampa Bay area, we need your help.

To Direction Find (DF) Twistedhed's illegal CB transmissions,
set your receiver for 27.555 and your GPS for these coordinates around Tampa Bay:

The Ice Box is a large area that starts about 8 Nautical miles west of Casey Key
and 10.11 miles at a 209° mc from New Pass. He is sometimes in this location.

Cuda Hole GPS: 2714.398 - 8245.326:
This ledge is called Table Rock and is one of many in the Cuda Hole area that he goes to
often.

Gully Loran C: 2715.002 - 8246.890:
Another large area with ledges he fishes at. A 259° mc for 10.29 miles out of New
Pass will put you in the area that Twistedhed frequents.

Swiss Cheese Loran C: 2712.031 - 8254.902:
This is a hard bottom area.
A 250° mc for 18 miles out of New Pass will get you started on locating him.

Old Barge GPS 2709.694 - 8253.053:
The Old barge is very old and in 80' feet of water. A 249.6° mc for 17.69 miles
from the New Pass sea marker is the Rang & Bearing. This is a Twistedhed favorite.

Point of Rocks GPS 2714.224 - 8231.829:
Warning, this place has large rock just under the waters surface for some ways out
from the beach. Be careful, Twisty may try and run you aground if you get too close.
Old August 17th 03, 05:29 AM

Scott Unit 69 wrote:
To catch Twistedhed

You friggin asshole.

--
GO# 40
Old August 17th 03, 05:45 AM

Scott Unit 69 wrote:
This whole group is laughable...

What's changed?

--
GO# 40

Old August 17th 03, 11:21 PM
gw

(anonymous acolyte) wrote in message . com...
[...]

you know i have a great idea........why don't some of you akc pinheads
get in your john boat along with a couple of fcc twits from the tampa
enforcement office and you asswhipes paddle out there and catch ole
twistie bumpin his gums on the freeband...........good
buddy.........either put up or shut up........
Old August 18th 03, 04:52 AM
Landshark

"anonymous acolyte" wrote in message
om...
you did not print the full text, Snott.........

Scott Unit 69 wrote in message ...

(Usless George crap snipped)

Jesus, go away with my daughter for a few
days, come back and twist does three posts and
George and all his alias's come out of the woodwork.

Landshark

--
Any day riding, is better than
being a newsgroupie

73 Baja Stroppe Bronco
98 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
99 Ford F-150 Supercab 4X4 (antenna platform)

Old August 18th 03, 11:15 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Landshark"
. wrote:

"anonymous acolyte" wrote in message
. com...
you did not print the full text, Snott.........

Scott Unit 69 wrote in message ...

(Usless George crap snipped)

Jesus, go away with my daughter for a few
days, come back and twist does three posts and
George and all his alias's come out of the woodwork.

Landshark

Alright, I lost count after my business got super busy a couple weeks. So how
many posts of you whining about George did I miss? Ten? Twenty? Where should I
resume the count?