Old August 24th 03, 05:56 PM
Keith Hosman

wrote in message
| jim wrote:
| Landshark wrote:
| "jim" wrote in message
|

| sideband wrote:
|
| Laurel and Hardy, Abbott and Costello, Monty Python.. all equals in
my
| book with the Stooges.
|
| But then again, I've always had a varied and diverse sense of
humor...
| Hell, I was even laughing at (not with) voobie way back in the day.
|
| -SSB
|
| jim wrote:
|

| c'mon jim, the stooges have no equal....
|

| monty python can be lost by many yanks. its truly an acquired taste.
| moe larry and curly are it. otherwise its like van halen without dl
| roth
|

| Knights that go nit...................Monty Python
| is great.
|
| Landshark
|

| gives us your shrubbery.............
|
| Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more..
|
| --
| GO #40

"Your mother was a hamster and your father stank of elderberries, I fart in
your general direction."

"You wiper of other peoples bottoms"

--
KC8TCQ
ARRL Member - ARES

Old August 24th 03, 07:47 PM

"Keith Hosman" wrote:
wrote in message
| jim wrote:
| Landshark wrote:
| "jim" wrote in message
|

| sideband wrote:
|
| Laurel and Hardy, Abbott and Costello, Monty Python.. all equals
| in
my
| book with the Stooges.
|
| But then again, I've always had a varied and diverse sense of
humor...
| Hell, I was even laughing at (not with) voobie way back in the
| day.
|
| -SSB
|
| jim wrote:
|

| c'mon jim, the stooges have no equal....
|

| monty python can be lost by many yanks. its truly an acquired
| taste. moe larry and curly are it. otherwise its like van halen
| without dl roth
|

| Knights that go nit...................Monty Python
| is great.
|
| Landshark
|

| gives us your shrubbery.............
|
| Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more..
|
| --
| GO #40

"Your mother was a hamster and your father stank of elderberries, I fart
in your general direction."

"You wiper of other peoples bottoms"

LOL, CLASSIC!!

--
GO #40
Old August 24th 03, 09:02 PM
Brainbuster

jim wrote in message

monty python can be lost by many yanks.

Not many comedians can be found just as funny on both sides of the pond, but
what about Mr Bean?
Some of his stunts are just so crazy, like where he had bought so much
stuff, he couldn't fit in his car (a small Mini)... so he sat on the roof of
his car, and drove it from there.
He even crosses the age barrier, and is just as funny to all ages.

Regards,

Peter.

Old August 25th 03, 12:09 AM

"Brainbuster" wrote:
Landshark wrote...

Knights that go nit...................Monty Python
is great.

To which jim replied...

gives us your shrubbery.............

And Moparholic followed with...

Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more..

To which, Keith Hosman added...

"Your mother was a hamster and your father stank of elderberries, I fart
in your general direction."

"You wiper of other peoples bottoms"

Now, why do I imagine George replying with "I'm a lumberjack, and I'm
OK"?

Regards,

Peter.

DOH!

--
GO #40
Old August 26th 03, 04:50 AM
Landshark

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
Hey Shark,,,,,I'm not sure if its on the internet, but I bet it
is,,,check out the band playing this weekend........I think the party is
called "Oldsmar Celebration", but a band called the "Landsharks" are
playing this weekend. Dig it....

Hire The Landsharks!
Call TOLL FREE
1-866-IBookEm
(1-866-426-6536)
Jimmy Buffett Tribute Band
Travel anywhere!

Know about them already. I like a
lot of what Jimmy Buffett does.

Landshark

--
The happy people are those who are producing something;
the bored people are those who are consuming much and

Old August 27th 03, 05:59 AM

"Brainbuster" wrote:
Landshark wrote...

Knights that go nit...................Monty Python
is great.

To which jim replied...

gives us your shrubbery.............

And Moparholic followed with...

Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more..

To which, Keith Hosman added...

"Your mother was a hamster and your father stank of elderberries, I fart
in your general direction."

"You wiper of other peoples bottoms"

Now, why do I imagine George replying with "I'm a lumberjack, and I'm
OK"?

Regards,

Peter.

Oh my.