Old August 26th 03, 10:14 PM
Twistedhed

Default N3CVJ asks for PROOF! Proof it is..

N3cvj wrote:
"I do nothing wrong" and, "If you feel I did

anything illegal, PROVE it."

Ok. First things first. Concerning your bull**** about the cber in
Philly you claimed was busted but would provide no details on, not even
a town.....
And it was NOT in Philly. It was in a suburb of

philly. BIG difference.

And of the SAME incident, wrote

This happened about 5 years ago, IN

suburban philadelphia.

Now,....a "suburb" of Philly would be a separate court, especially if
it was a local charge of "Disturbing the Peace" as Hall implied.
But as he noted, there is a BIG difference of this taking place IN
surburban Philly, as opposed to a Suburb OF Philly. He claimed BOTH. He
goes on...

This case was handled through a local court,

But there is no record of it anywhere.

and involved a neighbor pressing charges

So now it was YOUR neighbor. Where did this take place again,
Davie-son? What precinct, borough. or "suburb", Davie? You lived in
Norristown and Douglassville, according to your posts. Neither town has
a record of your claim, and it would HAVE to be one of these towns if he
was your neighbor.

over offensive language that he intercepted

CBer. The Cber (Who I knew personally),

Not only is he your neighbor, but you "knew him personally." And where
did this take place, Davie-son? Kensington? Germantown? S. Philly?
Darby? Exactly where? Since he was your "neighbor", and you claim it
happened about "5 years ago",,it was relatively easy utilizing the
process of elimination to shoot this out of the sky,,the same way this
lie was disproved the first time you brought it up....by being forced to
be held to the light of truth and integrity....

didn't have the money to fight the charges,

and ended up paying a $300 fine for

"disturbing the peace".

City? Town? Precinct? Borough?
If it occurred, it's on the books and an entry level grade school
librarian could have disproved it....but, alas, it never occured.

The judge

Judges name? Court document? Case number? Since you don't know, just
give us the name of the town, since you
changed your claim about it happening in Philly,,,,I'll do the rest,,you
supply the "suburb."

decided that this type of intrusion was no

different than someone playing a loud stereo

in front of your house.

Then THAT claim would be in the transcript as well....I said I'd get the
transcript, even if I have to come out of pocket for 40 pages,,,,,you
provide the facts instead of smoke and mirrors.
_
Moving on,,,,,N3cvj wrote:

"I do nothing wrong".

The following quotes were made by you last year (2002):

"I am not a hypocrite"

"I advocate legal radio."

"If that means that same operator occasionally
escapes to a "freeband" channel or bumps up

the power a few watts to maintain contact with
their base/mobile, over adverse conditions,

then so be it."

Uh-oh! Doesn't look good Davie-son,,,doesn't look good at all ......that
radiant hypocrisy emanating from your lying pie-hole...

"I make an effort to try to enlighten the person,
but if he's set in his ways, I let it drop"

LOL..my, how your bull**** flows freely when you think no one is paying
attention to your doublespeak....haha!

"But what heppens when LEGAL operators

start getting the gestapo treatment by the local
"fuzz"? The FCC is still the only fair bet on

radio related complaints. Maybe they need

more money to enforce the rules, but I'd rather
have them than the cops telling me the

what-for...... "

Dave

N3CVJ

"Sandbagger"

Excuse us for a second, Davie, some of us must pause to pull our boots
on by their strap, and yet others are choking on laughter while shaking
their heads in disgust.

"Ad Hominem comments do nothing to bolster

your credibility in any form of debate, so you

would be wise to avoid them. Stick to the

topic."

Yeeeeeeeeeesh!...Davie, thank God for archives....otherwise, someone
that didn't know any better, may take something you claim as truthful
(shudder).

"That is what makes you a sociopath."

(giggle),,,entertainment value:

"I play with whatever radio bands are available

to me. I don't look down from my holy perch of
hamdom to other radio operators "

LOL.....

"Hams frequently give out their phone

numbers

or addresses on the air.

Unlike CB, there aren't a bunch of mentally

challenged people waiting to cause trouble

with this information."

In addition to self-contradicting yourself every day in every way, YOU
are the one wishing to cause trouble with such information,,it's why you
have a hard-on for the anonymity of cb and why you have a problem with
me not "feeling threatened" via cb anonymity. All YOUR problems..more
ilustrated below.

"Every so often I'll respond just to bitchslap

you back to reality"

Nice...

I advocate legal cb

Yea...sure you do... say it again..LOL

Peaking a radio is NOT recommended. It's

more trouble than it's

worth. Go with the small 2 pill amp, and let IT

do the work.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

"I advocate legal cb"

Then we have your selected, malice of ignorance::

"That's an export radio, so he's already a

criminal. So go ahead and

modify the clarifier!"

Dave

"sandbagger"

More hypocrisy that makes you such a flaming lid::

"I'll stick with my TS amp. It seems to continue
to run with the best

of them.... "

Dave

"Sandbagger"

N3CVJ

Breaking the law is ok when it's you doing it, and giving such advice is
not "irresponsible" when you do it.

"it is much safer for a CBer to run power from

the mobile. That way you never interfere with

the same people for very long."

Dave

"Sandbagger"

"I advocate legal cb"

_
"Why should you fear this? Only people that

have something to hide need

to fear this loss of anonimity (SIC)".

The world of security experts, the mainstream public, and just about
everyone in the natural world, including all internet service providers,
are aware of the need for online privacy and wisely direct their
customers as so. That you can't comprehend such, and that you were so
careless in your green and botched attempts at approaching the internet,
is not the folks fault who continue to remain anonymous. To blame them
is to illustrate your misdirected anger and lack of intellect. You
created your own internet world,,deal with it. Posting non-topic
information on what you erroneously view as the private lives of
individuals is what you live for..it's why you want all of us to be
"non-anonymous", so you can attack on a personal level, as your
communication skills and debate skills are non-existent. You've done it
in the past and you continue to attack with off-topic posts. To claim
you would use any information you had on anyone you misconstrue as the
blame for what ails you in a malicious manner and aginst them, is not a
stretch of any one's imagination...it's why you have such a hrad-on over
the anonymity issue,,'cause you can't have what you WANT!!

"I would recommend finding a mail-order store

that carried a Uniden Grant XL. This radio can
still be modified via the PLL for out-of-band

operation, and they're usually available in the

$129 range". Dave

"Antisocial Personality Disorder (APD) is

practically synonymous with

criminal behavior."

Not surprising.
Based on your self-contradicting comments , it is easy to see you are
the same old Dave Hall N3CVJ that breaks laws and is a hypocrite.

"Who needs "Melrose Place" when you have a
scanner? My neighborhood

phone traffic was no less juicy at times.

Teenaged girls talking about their first time

with sex, wife talking to newly found lover

There goes Davey,,breaking federal communication law in the most
disgusting, perverted manner...while maintaining:

"I do nothing wrong"

"I advocate legal

radio..",,

And my favorite of Davie's:

"And BTW, those who do thumb their noses at
the established rules of society, no matter

what you may think of them, are considered

sociopaths, so Leland was right about that.......

Of course you lid-freaks pat each other on the fannie and pinch each
other's bums..LOL...so Hey Davie,,,how long have you considered yourself
a sociopathic deviant who breaks FCC communication law that advocates
"legal radio" and "does nothing wrong"?

Truth? TRUTH? YOU can't HANDLE THE TRUTH (in my best Al Pacino voice,
and yes, I do it well, tyvm)!!

Old August 26th 03, 11:05 PM
Curious Dan

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
N3cvj wrote:
[...]

He never said it was his neighbor asshole, he said it involved a neighbor,
it could be a neighbor of the complaintant ,
just like I never said it was my call sign, you can speculate and fabricate
but as noted you are the liar.

Old August 26th 03, 11:15 PM

"Curious Dan" wrote:
I never said it was my call sign, you can speculate and
fabricate but as noted you are the liar.

You can change names till doomsday, it's you.

--
GO #40
Old August 26th 03, 11:22 PM
Curious Dan

wrote in message
"Curious Dan" wrote:
I never said it was my call sign, you can speculate and
fabricate but as noted you are the liar.

You can change names till doomsday, it's you.

what is me?

Old August 27th 03, 12:24 AM
Twistedhed

He never said it was his neighbor asshole, he

said it involved a neighbor, it could be a

neighbor of the complaintant ,

Do something about that laziness and spelling prior to calling another
an "asshole" for asnwering the HH's claims..

just like I never said it was my call sign,

Well, I said it came from the 68.45 addy, whcih you lied about and said
it didn't.
Once again, did the user have permission to identify himself as WA3MOJ?

you can speculate and fabricate but as noted

you are the liar.

There is no specualation. Each and every quote I illustrated of Hall's
exist in google.
Did the user have the needed permission to identify himsrelf as WA3MOJ?
: )~

Old August 27th 03, 02:23 AM
Curious Dan

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
He never said it was his neighbor asshole, he

said it involved a neighbor, it could be a

neighbor of the complaintant ,

Do something about that laziness and spelling prior to calling another
an "asshole" for asnwering the HH's claims..

what was spelled wrong? Take your own advise while ""asnwering"" someone
before you critisize.

just like I never said it was my call sign,

Well, I said it came from the 68.45 addy, whcih you lied about and said
it didn't.

I know what you said just because you say it doesn't make it so, check your
spelling before critisizeing others.

You said what came from 68.45 addy? I said I never mentioned wa3moj as my
call sign.
Am I to assume like you when you type n3cvj that it is your callsign?

Once again, did the user have permission to identify himself as WA3MOJ?

Who identified themself as wa3moj?

you can speculate and fabricate but as noted

you are the liar.

There is no specualation. Each and every quote I illustrated of Hall's
exist in google.

Yes your a busy beaver, what does your posts have to do with CB? Troll

Did the user have the needed permission to identify himsrelf as WA3MOJ?

which user would that be?

Old August 27th 03, 02:45 AM
gw

wrote in message
"Curious Dan" wrote:
I never said it was my call sign, you can speculate and
fabricate but as noted you are the liar.

You can change names till doomsday, it's you.

what is me?

george cut that **** out ........you are really starting to **** me
off homes...........
Old August 29th 03, 02:21 AM
Curious Dan

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
You are not only obsessed, you are an idiot. Despite the pictures which

show
that he and I are two different people, despite the fact that all the

ISP's I
have used are local to Spokane and not Issaquah, despite the fact that I

have
posted during the times when N7VCF was pounding ground in the Cascades,

despite
your -own- claim to have talked with him (gee, that wasn't a lie, was it,
Twist?), despite the fact that you were 0 for 4 with my identity prior to
picking N7, and despite the fact that I'm not even a ham, you STILL

persist in
your delusion that I am he. Do you want even more proof? I'm perfectly

willing
to send it via email. Just ping my box with a -valid- email addy.

Watch it Frank he may tell Riley your address on the FCC database is not
where you live LOL.....