Old August 29th 03, 08:51 PM
George Is Innocent

Default TWISTEDHED SIGHTED IN TAMPA BAY

Regarding the weekend radio pirate monitoring
search in Tampa Bay, there were several "hits"
on 8/24 with video taken of a vessel in a number
of locations, most notably passing a certain set
of rocks, and in a well-known fishing spot that
charter captains are known to frequent.

Two shore stations were able to vector the search
craft after hearing "Twistedhed" transmitting
illegally on 27.555 and identifying himself as such.
Audio recordings and video have been sent to the
FCC along with the offending vessel's registration
number.

We will not release the information and/or
audio and video at this time but anyone with
additional data can email tampabayradiosafety
@yahoo.com and be assured we will take action
on this matter. The gears of justice grind slowly,
but with extreme precision.
Old August 29th 03, 09:48 PM
David

Couldn't qualify for police school eh? I hope you get caught and busted for
stalking, end up in prison as some "big, hairy, daddy's" number one girl. I
bet he will even let you keep your brown shirt.
m...

Old August 29th 03, 10:45 PM
Reuben N. Fries

"George Is Insane" spewed nonsense in message
m...

(google-drivil snip'd)

"David" wrote in message
.net...

Couldn't qualify for police school eh? I hope you get caught and busted for
stalking, end up in prison as some "big, hairy, daddy's" number one girl. I
bet he will even let you keep your brown shirt.

-Please don't feed geo-trolls-

Old August 29th 03, 10:46 PM
Twistedhed

" The point is, don't expect the feds to help rid

the airwaves of Freebanders. And any ham

that tries to "take the law into his own hands"

will most likely

end up full of lead......

Dave Hall

"Sandbagger"

N3cvj

Old August 29th 03, 10:49 PM
Twistedhed

We will not release the information and/or

audio and video at this time

You have my explicit permission to do so.......LOL! : )~

Hey J,,,,,,,how do ya' like me now? (inside joke)