RadioBanter

-   -   Though doth protest too much... (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29686-re-though-doth-protest-too-much.html)

Keyclownz R Dopers September 18th 03 12:54 AM

wrote:
(Keyclownz R Dopers) wrote:

shut up peepeeholic

You've begged for my attention, now you want me to shut up?

Make me, dogie.

you couldnt take it peepeeholic

jim September 18th 03 01:18 AM

wrote:
jim wrote:

wrote:

(Keyclownz R Dopers) wrote:

shut up peepeeholic

You've begged for my attention, now you want me to shut up?

Make me, dogie.

http://www.geocities.com/picsrfun2003/n8.bmp

wow two weeks on and this thread is still going...

I know, I shouldn't of responded to this tripe, but I know
who this douche bag is. He's only about two hours or so from
my place.

He's bitter because I have better equipment than him, and I'm
not just talking about radio.

lol...

Google -peepeeholic-, or n8wwm, or n8, or doug adair.

He's a loser that needs a beatin'.

OT did ya see that j.gordon bouncing people incident this past w/e?

Keyclownz R Dopers September 18th 03 01:31 AM

wrote:
(Keyclownz R Dopers) wrote:
wrote:
(Keyclownz R Dopers) wrote:

shut up peepeeholic

You've begged for my attention, now you want me to shut up?

Make me, dogie.

you couldnt take it peepeeholic

You're right, I can't take your stupidity or your coward spew.

I have business to do in Toledo, what say I buy you a cup of coffee?

Sorry, N8 does not drink coffee with gay men.

jim September 18th 03 01:40 AM

wrote:
jim wrote:

OT did ya see that j.gordon bouncing people incident this past w/e?

Yea, wtf was he thinking cutting right in front of Waltrip? I
think he needs to lose Robbie as a CC, and I'm no where near
a Gordon fan.

The divorce might of fubar'd his head too. (we can hope) g

you are gonna laff but i do follow gordon. also rusty & r. rudd... i
know, strange but wtf... only reason i watched s. park is because he was
from the island...

jim September 18th 03 02:20 AM

wrote:
jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

OT did ya see that j.gordon bouncing people incident this past w/e?

Yea, wtf was he thinking cutting right in front of Waltrip? I
think he needs to lose Robbie as a CC, and I'm no where near
a Gordon fan.

The divorce might of fubar'd his head too. (we can hope) g

you are gonna laff but i do follow gordon. also rusty & r. rudd... i
know, strange but wtf... only reason i watched s. park is because he was
from the island...

Oh, sorry didn't mean to upset a Gordonite. :-O
Try rooting for Sterling. His luck went back to Bugtussel Tennessee.

I'm on the Dodge 12 car's bandwagon next season. That runs into
money for me, now I'll buy some Newman hats, shirts, and die-casts.

It's an expensive hobby! ;)

ps. my wife found a Sterling/Coors stand-up display for $20 at the Norwalk
Chrysler Classics's last weekend.

now i didn't say i was a band wagon jumper with j.gordon. his team is
what impresses. he showed he was tough with his battles with sr.
every time i walk into home depot i make sure to kick the t stewart coke
machine...

Keyclownz R Dopers September 18th 03 02:50 AM

wrote:
(Keyclownz R Dopers) wrote:
wrote:
I have business to do in Toledo, what say I buy you a cup of coffee?

Sorry, N8 does not drink coffee with gay men.

You're pathetic.

Hey Leland, what do you think about your buddie-dogie now?

Dont cry to Leland he can't help you wacknut.

jim September 18th 03 02:53 AM

wrote:
jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

[...]

Ouch, them machines are better struck with a snow plow. I respect
Jeffy's talent, it's his fans that make me not like him.

(present company excluded for now) g

'for now' lol... thats why i mentioned r. rudd and rusty...not a newbie.
later.

Landshark September 18th 03 04:26 AM

"jim" wrote in message ...

wrote:
jim wrote:

OT did ya see that j.gordon bouncing people incident this past w/e?

Yea, wtf was he thinking cutting right in front of Waltrip? I
think he needs to lose Robbie as a CC, and I'm no where near
a Gordon fan.

The divorce might of fubar'd his head too. (we can hope) g

you are gonna laff but i do follow gordon. also rusty & r. rudd... i
know, strange but wtf... only reason i watched s. park is because he was
from the island...

I always liked Harry Gant and Cale
Yarboro (Not sure of the spelling)

Landshark

--
Bad Citizens have more fun, because they are free.

Landshark September 18th 03 04:26 AM

wrote in message ...
(Keyclownz R Dopers) wrote:
shut up peepeeholic

You've begged for my attention, now you want me to shut up?

Make me, dogie.

http://www.geocities.com/picsrfun2003/n8.bmp

It's George, not Doug. Doug's uses
the ratboy screen nic, with a trace back
to UUNet Ohio. George uses AOL proxy
in the Philly/Jersey area.

Landshark

--
There are no stupid questions, just stupid
people.

Mr. Garrison

Keyclownz R Dopers September 18th 03 07:02 AM

Landshark wrote in message ...
(Keyclownz R Dopers) wrote:
shut up peepeeholic

You've begged for my attention, now you want me to shut up?

Make me, dogie.

http://www.geocities.com/picsrfun2003/n8.bmp

It's George, not Doug. Doug's uses
the ratboy screen nic, with a trace back
to UUNet Ohio. George uses AOL proxy
in the Philly/Jersey area.

Landshark

wrong again you skirt wearing freak.