Old September 13th 03, 12:53 AM
BuckEye

Default D&A Maverick 250 on Ebay.

Better sell it soom as the ebay police will kick it off.
"ange" wrote in message
om...

Thanks for looking.

Old September 13th 03, 09:32 PM
ange

Well, I had no idea. Why were they ever made if they can't be used?
Well it is for sale, for pics or to email offers it's
. I'll answer anyquestions you may have, thanks.
Old September 13th 03, 09:44 PM
Keyclownz R Dopers

(ange) wrote
Well, I had no idea. Why were they ever made if
they can't be used?

DUH! So criminals like Trainpuppet can sell them to buy dope !

Old September 14th 03, 01:19 PM
ange

OK, last question. Is possession of this amplifier illegal, is selling
it illegal, or is it only illegal once it is being used? I don't even
have a cb, so there is no way for me to possibly use it. Thank you.