Old September 25th 03, 03:48 PM
Auctions croak here

"Brainlessbluster" cried in agony
in message ...

You feel much safer going back to your childhood, life was good,

mummy
always protected you.

Yeah he probably did have it good. Unlike you, he likely knew who
mummy was.
Old September 25th 03, 09:34 PM
The Fugitive

"Brainbuster" wrote in message
Curious Dan wrote in message ...
why does he need to show proof you and your ilk never do

Are you really so stupid, or just a good actor? I posted proof of my
claims. You memory is so poor, you cannot remember posts from a
few days back.
Are you going to look back through the previous posts, or do you
want me to post it again to jog your failing memory?

Can you take the pain... you yelped enough the first time.

and just blame people with no proof whatsoever.

Which is exactly what you and your buddies are doing.
I posted the proof... you have not.

why the double standard

Ask yourself and your buddies that question. You are demanding proof,

which
you already had once, yet refusing to post proof of your claims.

Your replies are getting more stupid by the day.

Try this response go **** yourself. I see you made a day out of replying to
me, save your breath I am done with your faggish replys. Back to my
killfile.
I know you will still say I am replying to you but just in case you do, GO
**** YOURSELF

Old September 25th 03, 10:49 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown Free Environment

We do go, whenever we want. We just don't want to right now and you
can't do anything about it. It has been proven through your mewling,
sissified and failed attempts that you can't.

Nope, you illegal limpwristed soddies are stuck with the AKC forever.

Old September 25th 03, 11:16 PM

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month
Old September 26th 03, 01:56 AM
The Fugitive

wrote in message
"The Fugitive" wrote:
I know you will still say I am replying to you but just in case you do,
GO **** YOURSELF

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

Nah that was just your old lady I popped. Smelly bitch

Old September 26th 03, 02:01 AM

"The Fugitive" wrote:
wrote in message
"The Fugitive" wrote:
I know you will still say I am replying to you but just in case you
do, GO **** YOURSELF

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

Nah that was just your old lady I popped. Smelly bitch

Didn't take n8wwm very long to re-new your asshole license.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month
Old September 28th 03, 11:20 PM
Brainbuster

Auctions croak here wrote in message ...
"Brainlessbluster" cried in agony
in message ...

You feel much safer going back to your childhood, life was good,

mummy
always protected you.

Yeah he probably did have it good. Unlike you, he likely knew who
mummy was.

I know my Mother and my father.
But, I see that fathers are a topic that you are avoiding... was your's just
some "punter", huh?

Old September 28th 03, 11:20 PM
Brainbuster

Citizens For A Keyclown Free Environment wrote in message
.. .
We do go, whenever we want.

I think that you have lost the plot... where in that message did I tell you
to go anywhere?

Nope, you illegal limpwristed soddies are stuck with the AKC forever.

More childish insults, to cover up your failures.
Take something for the pain you are suffering... sore loser.