Old September 26th 03, 06:42 PM
AKC 4 LIFE

"Brainbuster" wrote in message ...
Brainbuster wrote in message ...

Sorry for the multiple posts, my ISP server is acting up.
My software kept reporting a lack of response, and retrying. It would seem
that the server was accepting one post, then locking up before letting my
software know it was accepted.

Eventually, I disconnected and reconnected before retrying, and their naff
system actually started working. Not the first time their system has done
this, as you will see from the previous multiple post a few days back.

ohhhhhhhh but not too long ago brainbluster denied he multiple posted.
now he is blaming it on software failure. oh i see. that is almost as
funny as landfags excuse that someone else was using his email at the
time of the transexual posts LOL

"Brainbuster" wrote
You awlways reply 5 to my 1

I counted at least 10 of your replies so far

Not to ONE of your posts. Every time you are caught in your lies,

you try
changing the claim.
Stop avoiding it... show proof, or just accept that your lies are

useless.

H is for the hairless balls that Landfag enjoys
Y is for yellow lies that Moped employs
P is for these pussys they are so queer
O is for opinions they hate to hear
C is for CB they never discuss
R is for RichCranus, oh what a wuss
I is for ignorance, they have it in spades
T is for Twithed and his loony tirades
E is the emails they lied about from george
S is the rest of the crap that they forge

......put it all together and it spells HYPOCRITES, HYPOCRITES,
HYPOCRITES!
Old September 28th 03, 11:20 PM
Brainbuster

The Fugitive wrote in message ...

"Brainbuster" wrote in message
LMAO In Allentown wrote in message ...

I am not george, ass juice. read it again I am not george. no where
have you read anyone say he was george

Boy, that struck a nerve.

Yes with you it did

You seem to be confused, it was not me who replied with the angry response.
Please do try to keep up.

So, you are now calling him George. Better give yourself a telling off.

Of course he is because he is not me

So, anyone who is not you can call you George... without you whining about
it?
OK, George.

You say that you are not George, after slipping up, and we are expected

believe you? Let's just have a reminder of the "AKC" policy on truth...

who slipped up besides you? making false accustaions with nothing but you
imagination.

And posts as proof... which is more that you or any "akc" can provide for
your accusations.
You really are a hypocrite, with a poor memory.

But then, we know the "akc" policy on truth...

Citizens For A Keyclown Free Environment wrote in message
. ..

1. We don't care if you call us liars about the twithed situation. You
care about that, not us. We don't have to be honest with you.

Old September 28th 03, 11:20 PM
Brainbuster

The Fugitive wrote in message ...

"Brainbuster" wrote in message
Curious Dan wrote in message ...

You sure as **** said it was me "Who needs to suggest that
Mr "Dopers" is
really the "curious" one from PA,
when he admits it himself..."

I only pointed out what was said on this group. If the truth hurts so
much, go run to your mummy.

No the truth doesnt hurt your lies and false accusations do.

I only showed what someone else posted... care to take it up with
them?
Didn't think so.

Yes my killfile is very effective it is called self discipline,
I havent responded to you for over a year.

Are you denying posting as "Cool Breeze"?

I provided proof and showed the posts. Even Sparkles is now suggesting
that you are the same person with his responses. Don't blame me for the
crap that you and your buddies bury yourselves in.

What proof have you provided?

Try looking... it is there to be seen.
Or, would you like it again?

How about if I post a monthly reminder of the "akc" lies and false
accusations, just so you don't forget?

I have no buddies

That really does not surprise me.

again making accusations without a stitch of proof.

Again?
Are you blind or stupid... it has to be one of the two. I have posted proof
of what I said... you want a coppy e-mailed to you? You could print it out
and pin a copy to your wall so you do not forget it next time.

Why don't you just killfile all those you disagree with?

Why dont you take your own advise, besides I do,

So, how come you still argue with Landshark?

you have been in my
killfile for over a year

Are you denying being the "Cool Breeze" who responded to a post of mine by
saying he would "killfile me"?
Or, are you losing track of time... that was just last month:

Cool Breeze wrote in message ...
tell him he is killfiled

yet you blame george,

Where do I blame "George"?
I showed a message where other people call you George, and where someone
claimed to be you.
Why not take it up with "Dopers", he seems to believe he is you... go ahead
and give him some "what for".

Old September 28th 03, 11:20 PM
Brainbuster

Keyclownz R Dopers wrote in message
.. .

Those trying to claim to be "pro-legal" consist of an Amateur band
abuser, a pyromaniac with a big stick by his door, and a school dropout
who would fit in swilling out at a farm.

where is your proof, dipstick. name the names or shutTFU

Such anger... you really should take something for that pain.
Maybe you recognise yourself as being one of those people I mention... which
one describes you?
Here's a reminder of your policy on truth and proof...

Citizens For A Keyclown Free Environment wrote in message
. ..

1. We don't care if you call us liars about the twithed situation. You
care about that, not us. We don't have to be honest with you.

So, take your own advice, hypocrite.
Until then, take a look back through the posts on this newsgroup... and
figure it out.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to live in birmingham

Nobody **has** to live in Birmingham. Although nobody choses to be born
there, they must choose to stay.
I feel sorry for anyone living in a city.

From where I am, I have a great view overlooking fields and several
counties.
With a CB, I can talk for miles with just the legal 4 Watts FM we are
allowed. Never mind the 3 or 4 miles you city folk seem to get... I get
mobiles 15 to 20 miles away in the green, near the end of the scale.
Some CBers on the East coast have QSL cards from people in this area...
sweet.

Old September 29th 03, 12:44 AM

"Brainbuster" wrote:
go
ahead and give him some "what for".

WTF is what for? Dougay posting more homo ****, or 'Lance Adair'
backing it up!?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

Old September 29th 03, 01:32 AM
Lance Adair

wrote in message
"Brainbuster" wrote:
go
ahead and give him some "what for".

WTF is what for? Dougay posting more homo ****, or 'Lance Adair'
backing it up!?

Truth hurts

Old September 29th 03, 01:35 AM

"Lance Adair" wrote:
wrote in message
"Brainbuster" wrote:
go
ahead and give him some "what for".

WTF is what for? Dougay posting more homo ****, or 'Lance Adair'
backing it up!?

Truth hurts

Yup, hurts my sides from laughing. (leg-humper)

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month
Old September 29th 03, 02:51 AM
Lance Adair

wrote in message
Yup, hurts my sides from laughing.

(leg-humper)

Yes that is your new name leg humper you havent left my side all night like
a good dog, next your gonna sniff my balls Ill bet

Old September 29th 03, 02:53 AM

"Lance Adair" wrote:
wrote in message
Yup, hurts my sides from laughing.

(leg-humper)

Yes that is your new name leg humper

Please try to come up with your own material.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month
Old September 29th 03, 03:04 AM
Lance Adair

wrote in message
"Lance Adair" wrote:
wrote in message
Yup, hurts my sides from laughing.

(leg-humper)

Yes that is your new name leg humper

Please try to come up with your own material.

why assclown it is so beffiting of you ... now run along and go fetch a bone
of your own.

New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
VE's may lose 220-222MHz KØHB Policy 0 January 12th 04 09:39 PM
hey brainbuster jim CB 1 September 18th 03 06:51 AM