Old September 23rd 03, 08:58 PM
Curious Dan

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
From: (Curious Dan)
"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...
Hey Doggie Adairier DNS 67.217.54.40, Toledo, Ohio. Had to be you,
you're the only one in the entire newsgroup with such a fairy sexual
hangup. You can't post anything else. Why would paetec (or anyone else,
for that matter) pay any attention to you?
_
Hey that's not dogie, twisty said it was me

impersonating dogie,

No,,I didn't say THAT was you,,I said you have impersonated Dogie, and
you have.

but then again what the **** does he know

I know that you are a sick, twisted, perverted OM that has several of us
in his mail box and that you are as imcompetent with pc's almost as much
as you are with HF radio, communication. Otherwise,,you would have
figured out how to cleanse your worm/virus. I see you threatened
Landshark with "getting something in his mailbox".LOL,,perhaps you are
now sending the viruses intentionally.

LOL, Twisty back to making up things I never said anything about his
mailbox, i said wait till he see what he gets in the mail, no one breathed
a word of any email or virus. In fact your out to lunch, I have never ever
sent any emails to you, landshark or anyone in the is NG, intentional or un
intentional. But if you got an email from me that is a virus by all means
report it to my isp along with the correct headers etc. I implore you to
report it, and i will still be here with this same isp next week next month
and so on, because your a fool and I havent made 1/16 of the posts you
asshole say I did. But in due time i will reveal who has been doing what I
have saved a collection of emails from a certain individual that should shed
some light on things.

Old September 23rd 03, 08:59 PM
Curious Dan

"LMAO In Allentown" wrote in message
om...

WTF viruses are you taking about ass queen? What was meant was a jock
strap like you got and keep as a trophy not a virus

Hey Ball wash stop impersonating me.

Old September 23rd 03, 10:59 PM
Keyclownz R Dopers

Curious Dan wrote:
Ball wash

LOL! ok but how can I help it if those dummies think I am you even
after I told them I am not several times. Should I restrain from using
words like assclown, dickface, skirtwearingfreak, jitlip, etc. I doubt
it will do any good they have it in for you they think anyone who
gives them **** is you and can't be convinced otherwise. They are now
making up stuff about viruses and will blame it all on george george
george how can you change someone who has george on the brain.
Especially Landqueen (oops see now because I called him that they will
dedicate their life to george LOL).
Old September 24th 03, 12:46 AM
Curious Dan

"Keyclownz R Dopers" wrote in message
om...
Curious Dan wrote:
Ball wash

LOL! ok but how can I help it if those dummies think I am you even
after I told them I am not several times. Should I restrain from using
words like assclown, dickface, skirtwearingfreak, jitlip, etc. I doubt
it will do any good they have it in for you they think anyone who
gives them **** is you and can't be convinced otherwise. They are now
making up stuff about viruses and will blame it all on george george
george how can you change someone who has george on the brain.
Especially Landqueen (oops see now because I called him that they will
dedicate their life to george LOL).

ballwash is a new one add that to the list. say it about 5 x and Landfag
will do a google search your right it is all george, how soon they forget
about nad, dwight, frank, douggie, aaron etc it is all george....heck if I
sent a virus as the twisted one said I surely should lose my isp ...so I
can't wait... please turn me in ... Pretty please.... send all headers fully
attached to comcast abuse and specify it was a virus that was sent from me ,
anyone need the email address?

Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B General 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B Policy 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP General 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP Policy 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM