Old September 26th 03, 05:35 PM
Chim Bubba

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:01:19 GMT, Chris wrote:

Keyclownz R Dopers wrote:

(NEWSGROUP, SEP. 21) "No amps, no auctions, no nothing," said AE352, "
I might as well not even go to the trouble of being a criminal".
Keyclowns all over America held hankies to their dribbling noses this
week and cried tears of defeat. "The eagle has a hernia" said 352, "I
can't even post as Richard Cranium anymore".
Meanwhile, "The AKC have driven me out" bleated self styled "amp
god" Bill Eitner. "I don't understand why people who USED to be
dedicated to the fine art of splattering 40 channels with poor
harmonic filtering don't at least put up a fight. I mean, we are
criminals by choice not by chance" said Eitner from his Alcatraz cell.
Eitner's unsavory liason with Tim Nebo also came to an abrupt end this
week as Nebo left Galveston to join the famed homosexual performance
troupe, Cirque De Sol-Gay.
But the biggest news of all is that offbeat anarchist and
government-hater Twistedhed will post no more in rec.radio.cb. "No,
it's not becasue of the saucer men" he chuckled, "It is because of
Leland, Sparky, George, Dave, Jerry, Doug, and the rest of Team Voob.
They have finally worn me out" said the broad-beamed Gulf Coast
amateur sailor and jockstrap collector. "You have no idea what it's
like to be the subject of such a vast, pro-legal conspiracy dedicated
to my undoing. I even tried bootlegging their ham callsigns on the
freeband, but they pay no attention to my shenanigans. So that's it,
I'm through. I'll be a pig farmer in some ******** like Des Moine
before I go back to freebanding".

Will you please stop this? You have made this group a living hell for
everyone. Legal, Legitimate Cb'rs that come to this group to ask a
question about "how to fix my radio" or "Why is my antenna shorted" have to
wade through post after post of personal attacks to try and find the
answers to their questions.
If you see a post that promotes illegal equipment, then point it out.
If you find an illegal amp listed on Yahoo or Ebay, do what you can or need
to, to get it removed.
If you are here to stop illegal operation and equipment, please do so
without ruining for the rest of us.

Chris

Good Luck Chris! I seriously doubt he will listen to your plea.
And the beat goes on. He hasn't done anything in the real world of cb
radio. He may have offended a few on this newsgroup but that is all. I
hear amplifiers every single day in the real world and as I have said
in the past, real world cber's dont even know this group exists. Funny
no matter how long I stay away and come back it is always the same
homosexual references and bickering. Now sometimes it is actually
funny but I think this crap has gone on far too long! I guess he will
get mad at me next and say something nice to me.
Old October 14th 03, 07:48 AM
Brainbuster

Keyclownz R Dopers wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
(Keyclownz R Dopers) wrote:
really? is dave hall a legit user? how about jerry oxendine? or

alan?

Why don't you ask them and everyone else about their opinion of

-YOU-?

You missed the point, assbucket. Brainfag

More childish insults.
Take a pill, sit down, and calm down... or you'll give yourself a
heart attack, OM.

said that AKC has chased away legit users of the NG.
If Dave, Jerry or Alan S isn't a legit user, then who is?

Did I say "ALL legitimate users"?
Exactly, you are either changing the issue on purpose, or you are too stupid
to understand English.

Are you denying that some users have been chased from this group?
I remember some people joining the group, and leaving within a week or two
because they didn't want the crap.

Just goes to show another brainfart lie debunked.

No, it goes to show your poor level of English comprehension... I
never said "all".

Old October 14th 03, 08:50 PM
BP

"Brainbuster" wrote in
:

wrote:
(Keyclownz R Dopers) wrote:
[...]

Brainbuster, why do you keep responding to these pests..???

Old October 15th 03, 03:37 AM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

wrote:
(Keyclownz R Dopers) wrote:
[...]

Semantic crap. Your getting as bad a Twithed.
Old October 15th 03, 01:46 PM
Richard Cranium

wrote:
(Keyclownz R Dopers) wrote:
really? is dave hall a legit user? how about jerry oxendine? or

alan?

Simple: Are they CBers? If so they are legit users of this newsgroup.
If they are not CBers, then they are not legit users of any CB
bewsgroup.

Why don't you ask them and everyone else about their opinion of
-YOU-?

You missed the point, assbucket. Brainfag

More childish insults.
Take a pill, sit down, and calm down... or you'll give yourself a
heart attack, OM.

That might be the best thing for all of us!

said that AKC has chased away legit users of the NG.
If Dave, Jerry or Alan S isn't a legit user, then who is?

Did I say "ALL legitimate users"?
Exactly, you are either changing the issue on purpose, or you are too stupid
to understand English.

Are you denying that some users have been chased from this group?
I remember some people joining the group, and leaving within a week or two
because they didn't want the crap.

Just goes to show another brainfart lie debunked.

No, it goes to show your poor level of English comprehension... I
never said "all".

Semantic crap. Your getting as bad a Twithed.

Not "semantic crap" at all; Factual and accurate. But you don't want
to be bothered with either facts or accuracy.

You and Georgie are spending way too much time together; you're
beginning to talk and think alike (if you can call that "thinking").
It's only knee-jerk, spasmotic reaction, and it's totally ineffective.

Try acting your age instead of your IQ.