Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 21st 03, 05:23 PM
Keyclownz R Dopers

Default AKC MAKES NEWSGROUP A LIVING HELL FOR KEYCLOWNS

(NEWSGROUP, SEP. 21) "No amps, no auctions, no nothing," said AE352, "
I might as well not even go to the trouble of being a criminal".
Keyclowns all over America held hankies to their dribbling noses this
week and cried tears of defeat. "The eagle has a hernia" said 352, "I
can't even post as Richard Cranium anymore".
Meanwhile, "The AKC have driven me out" bleated self styled "amp
god" Bill Eitner. "I don't understand why people who USED to be
dedicated to the fine art of splattering 40 channels with poor
harmonic filtering don't at least put up a fight. I mean, we are
criminals by choice not by chance" said Eitner from his Alcatraz cell.
Eitner's unsavory liason with Tim Nebo also came to an abrupt end this
week as Nebo left Galveston to join the famed homosexual performance
troupe, Cirque De Sol-Gay.
But the biggest news of all is that offbeat anarchist and
government-hater Twistedhed will post no more in rec.radio.cb. "No,
it's not becasue of the saucer men" he chuckled, "It is because of
Leland, Sparky, George, Dave, Jerry, Doug, and the rest of Team Voob.
They have finally worn me out" said the broad-beamed Gulf Coast
amateur sailor and jockstrap collector. "You have no idea what it's
like to be the subject of such a vast, pro-legal conspiracy dedicated
to my undoing. I even tried bootlegging their ham callsigns on the
freeband, but they pay no attention to my shenanigans. So that's it,
I'm through. I'll be a pig farmer in some ******** like Des Moine
before I go back to freebanding".