Old October 15th 03, 11:46 PM
toolz toolz

If you can use 10 meters, you can use many more. 10 is dead now anyway. Why
don't you be a real ham and use the other bands? As for truckers, don't
forget that everything you have was delivered in a TRUCK. Funny how that
works. You need to get out more, the world is out there, all you have to do
is join in.
"JJ" wrote in message
Richard Cranium wrote:

Hey DouGay; do us all a favor and actually read and understand
what you just posted from the ARRL Letter.

Mr. Hollingsworth's statements confirm what I've said all along: That
the so-called problem is nothing more than a few highly vocal and
disgruntled whiners (you and Georgie-girl in particular) making a
mountain out of a molehill.

Sure, there may be an "intruder" or two, but it's not the major prob
you guys claim it is. It's just something more for you to **** & moan
about and a misguided reason for you to troll a CB newsgroup with your
trash.

Since you can't even find the 10 meter band dickieboy, you wouldn't have
a clue as to the severity of the problem. It is more than and "intruder
or two", many illegal ops use the 10 meter band everyday, especially
truckers. You would know that if you knew how to find the 10 meter band
and knew how to operate your radio.

Old October 16th 03, 01:36 AM
JJ

toolz toolz wrote:

If you can use 10 meters, you can use many more. 10 is dead now anyway. Why
don't you be a real ham and use the other bands?

I am hearing lots of signals on 10 meters, even the truckers. Maybe you
need to check your receiver or are you kin to dickiebird crainumless?

As for truckers, don't
forget that everything you have was delivered in a TRUCK. Funny how that
works.

And please explain how that justifies them breaking the law and using 10
meters illegaly. They can deliver their goods just as effectively
without using 10 meters illegally.

Old October 16th 03, 03:01 AM
Richard Cranium

JJ wrote in message ...
Richard Cranium wrote:

[...]

Ahh yes; good old predictable one stupid trick JJ. I knew where the
ten meter band was before you were out of diapers. Oh that's right,
you're still in them. I bet you still suck your thumb, too.
Old October 16th 03, 03:59 AM
JJ

Dickiebird Craniumless pounded his keyboard and spluttered:

Ahh yes; good old predictable one stupid trick JJ. I knew where the
ten meter band was before you were out of diapers. Oh that's right,
you're still in them. I bet you still suck your thumb, too.

Heck dickieboy, you can't even hook the antenna up to your radio. You
still breast feeding?

Old October 16th 03, 03:33 AM
Steveo

Cranus The Anus wrote:
Who ya gona believe? The FCC or some guy named Cranus The Anus??? LOL

Trick question?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month
Old October 16th 03, 06:05 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Steveo wrote in message ...
Cranus The Anus wrote:
Who ya gona believe? The FCC or some guy named Cranus The Anus??? LOL

Trick question?

Do yer tricks ask ya that question at the truckstop?
Old October 16th 03, 07:05 PM
Frank Gilliland

In , Steveo
wrote:

Cranus The Anus wrote:
Who ya gona believe? The FCC or some guy named Cranus The Anus??? LOL

Trick question?

N8NUS -- Williams, Donald A.....