Old October 20th 03, 02:37 PM
Richard Cranium

"Jerry" wrote in message . ..

As for modifying ham rigs to operate on CB, believe it or not, *most* hams
don't even care if you do that; I don't!

Ummm, Jerry: Wouldn't that cause even MORE interference? Most amateur
xcvrs operate at 100 watts or more, rather than the 4w AM or 12w PEP
permitted under Part 95, and they xmit everywhere; including 10
meters, of course. And they certainly can be retrofitted with Roger
Beeps and echo boxes, et al, yes?

So you're saying that some radios should be banned outright, while
others are OK to modify? How will this keep "intruders" out of the 10m
band?

I submit that it would change nothing, and would not benefit you at
all in your crusade to keep the intruders out of the ham bands
(specifically 10 meters). In reality, it could make the perceived
problem worse!
Old October 20th 03, 03:27 PM
Twistedhed

Check the truck drivers at the weight stations.
_
Like Rush Limbaugh said, "Round up the addicts and drug users."
_
Find a non FCC aproved CB radio, and no

Ham ticket, give them a big fine and take the

radio on the spot.

_
Like Rush Limbaugh said, "Round up suspected users and if they are found
in possession of narcotics, send the criminal away to prison and throw
away the key."
_

The truckers will get the word out, to the

general CB user population, that the ax is

coming down on the use of non FCC aproved

radios on 11m.

_
Like the dittoheads who bought into their lying-ass, hypocritical false
Messiah's rants, you freeband and call for enforement against others.
Liars and perverts and hypcocrites, oh, my. : )

--
Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

Have this on a Tee-shirt:

"T"

Old October 21st 03, 04:31 AM
gw

"Dave VanHorn" wrote in message ...
It's on cable this week.
I preferred the book, but the movie dosen't suck.
In the book, the deaders were being harvested for their organs.

PS: "The barbie murders" is another one that should have made it to the
movies.

oh so you enjoy movies like that......??? hmm .......well that makes
sense........it would appear your tastes are impecible......
Old December 11th 03, 11:43 PM
Leland C. Scott

"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

n.webtv.net...
Like the dittoheads who bought into their

lying-ass, hypocritical false
Messiah's rants, you freeband and call for

enforement against others.
Liars and perverts and hypcocrites, oh, my. : )

==================================
"Twistedhed"
wrote in message

tv.net...

"Not at all. If you ever paid attention, you would
know I care not what
people think, forget remember, or do. It just
doesn't matter to me.

====================================

From: (Twistedhed)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: KC8LDO Question
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:58:08 -0400 (EDT)
X-WebTV-Signatu 1
ETAtAhUAoy0iz+udQfCy1mhf6SzrYj0RpzQCFD6
zgoAg10Kh3V+pAnr1lJWaO9ba

snip
Of course I'm a lousy troll,,,
snip

-----
"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

on.webtv.net...
snip
,,if such acts bring you pleasure,,,,,you have my
permission to "make a fool of" me any time

snip
-----------------------

Subject: More Twistedhed's Blathering
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Author:
(Twistedhed)
Date: 2001-03-26 17:20:06 PST

in

nice forgery Dougie but the headers don't lie.
Undoubtedly you don't understand how the Usenet
works so I will explain it to you, my anonymous
acolyte
what do you know of my life? The jockstrap you

sent
in the mail is a trophy of your docile worship of
me and it hangs proudly above my mantle
I will never cease pirate CB activity as long as

it irks
you or someone like you. However, as a

consolation
and to ease your suffering, I will stay within

the
confines of the freeband for now. The saucer men

tell
me I have a good signal in the pile

=====================================

You need to spend more of your time QSL'ing with
your "saucer men" buddies. Now if you stay good,
and don't annoy people on the news group, Santa
Claus will bring you a brand new Star Trek
Communicator for Xmas. Just think about all the
flying saucer contacts you can make with that!
Heck, you'll be back here after Xmas babbling
about how you talked to Captain Kirk. You might
even have Scottie beam you up for a quick vist
too.
8-))

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU

Old December 12th 03, 03:39 PM
Twistedhed

Google "Leland Scott" and "Docent".

LMAO! The link shows Lelnad in a dress...his interests are very much on
par with the voob mans warblings concerning his hallucinated viking
comments. Quick, someone copy the pic of Lelnad wearing a dress before
he has it removed like his pal N8WWM did.

Merry Christmas, Lelnad!

Old December 12th 03, 09:20 PM
Frank Gillinad

Go to google. Enter "Leland Scott" and "Docent". Enjoy.