Old November 2nd 03, 07:39 AM
donny sharp

Default question about antenna's

were is the best place to locate my antenna on my 95 dodge p\u?
and what type would be the best ?
i have it mounted on the mirrrow now , woundering if the roof or any other
spot
would be better .
im running a cobra 25
thanks . donny ,,,,,,aka rockin rabbit !

Old November 2nd 03, 07:42 AM
Steveo

"donny sharp" wrote:
were is the best place to locate my antenna on my 95 dodge p\u?
and what type would be the best ?
i have it mounted on the mirrrow now , woundering if the roof or any
other spot
would be better .
im running a cobra 25
thanks . donny ,,,,,,aka rockin rabbit !

The roof would be better, but I hate dilling the hole.
Old November 2nd 03, 08:25 AM
'Doc

Donny,
While higher is better, the difference between what you're
using now and a roof mounted antenna would be negligible. If
you just want to change antennas then do so, but don't expect
any big changes in performance.
'Doc
Old November 2nd 03, 03:34 PM
Vinnie S.

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 07:39:29 GMT, "donny sharp"
wrote:

were is the best place to locate my antenna on my 95 dodge p\u?
and what type would be the best ?
i have it mounted on the mirrrow now , woundering if the roof or any other
spot
would be better .
im running a cobra 25
thanks . donny ,,,,,,aka rockin rabbit !

Try this.

http://www.alfenterprises.com/cb_rad...BAntennas.html

Moped is right about the roof. On a pickup, if you have a metal tool carrier,
you can also mount it there. On my minivan, I have it dead center on the roof
with a magnetmount. I am running only 100 watt amp, and get all over the US and
other parts of the world.

Vinnie S.