Old November 8th 03, 08:31 PM
Eject Twisty From RRCB

Default We Shall Say Hallelujah The Day Twistedhed Is Gone

Lancer wrote:
Richard Cranium wrote:

Eject Twisty From RRCB wrote in messag

Attn Twisted, we offer you cash money to leave the NG, shown he

http://www.scamorama.com/images/monkey_money_boxes.jpg

Why should Twist leave, when you are the one causing all the trou

ble?

If those AKC clowns left, what would we do for laughs?

Well boys, take a long look at Twirted for a moment. He REALLY needs to
go. Look at how he went crazy on Eric Oyen. Look at how he stirs up ****
merely by being present. Look at the number of people who are mad at hi
m. Best for RRCB if he waddles off into the sunset. And by that I mean h
e leaves the group, never to return.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sat Nov 8 21:31:43 2003 depuis l'IP : ac8075f2.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old November 9th 03, 02:54 PM
Richard Cranium

Eject DouGay From RRCB wrote in message ...
Lancer wrote:
Richard Cranium wrote:

Eject DouGay From RRCB wrote in messag

Attn Twisted, we offer you cash money to leave the NG, shown he

http://www.scamorama.com/images/monkey_money_boxes.jpg

Why should Twist leave, when you are the one causing all the trou

ble?

If those AKC clowns left, what would we do for laughs?

Well boys, take a long look at Twirted for a moment. He REALLY needs to
go. Look at how he went crazy on Eric Oyen. Look at how he stirs up ****
merely by being present. Look at the number of people who are mad at hi
m. Best for RRCB if he waddles off into the sunset. And by that I mean h
e leaves the group, never to return.

Too bad, DouGay, but you'll never get to say Hallelujah, since nobody
is leaving. Twist has no reason to leave. You have no reason to be
here. Think about it.

It's you that "stirs up **** merely by being present". You and
nobody else. So why don't you "waddle off into the sunset" and let
the newsgroup get back to discussions?
Old November 9th 03, 07:19 PM
Lancer

wrote:
Richard Cranium wrote:

[...]

That was not Doug you ass face.

Old November 9th 03, 07:39 PM
Steveo

Lancer wrote

****
merely by being present. Look at the number of people who are mad at

hi
m. Best for RRCB if he waddles off into the sunset. And by that I mean

e leaves the group, never to return.

Too bad, DouGay, but you'll never get to say Hallelujah, since nobody
is leaving. Twist has no reason to leave. You have no reason to be
here. Think about it.

It's you that "stirs up **** merely by being present". You and
nobody else. So why don't you "waddle off into the sunset" and let
the newsgroup get back to discussions?

That was not Doug you ass face.

If your going to try and forge a post from me, at least do a better job
of
it.

You should know, you are the expert.