Old November 21st 03, 04:49 PM
AntiKeyclown

Steveo wrote in message ...
'Doc wrote:
Steve,
A "10 meter" radio is one that covers the 10 meter band,
28.000 to 29.700 Mhz, an amateur or 'ham' radio band. It's
usually a name given to a radio to get around the 'out of
band' frequency or power limitations of CB radio. Basically
just a modified CB radio. They are sometimes called an
'export' radio, same reason, to get around the regulations.
Most are no better than the average 'stock' CB radio and some
are considerably worse in performance.
The 240 'gazillion' channels is mostly a gimmik used in
advertising, in other words, "B.S.". Because of the way they
each work, you can put two SSB signals on one channel but only
one AM signal. 'They' want you to believe you're getting 120
channels instead of the 40 that you are really getting. Just
means that the CB industry (legal and not so legal) want to
sell radios and don't care how they do it. When you get right
down to it, the biggest difference between all CB radios is how
they look...
'Doc

Nice job, Doc.

A better job is you on the knob, steviefaggot

FCC rule 2.815(b): After APR 27, 1978, no person shall manufacture,
sell or lease, offer for sale or lease (including advertising for
sale or lease), or import, ship, or distribute for the purpose of
selling or leasing or offering for sale or lease, any external radio
frequency amplifier or amplifier kit capable of operation on any
frequency or frequencies between 24 and 35 MHz.
Old November 22nd 03, 12:44 AM
Crimson Tide

Steveo wrote in news:20031121192908.331
:

BTW, look up exportsRus he was 1 without even getting your list of names.
He was a regular poster to this group do a google search

First, you get me a list of actul names of the users who frequent this
group then we will give you an answer,

Sure, what's your name?

You said it was george busch so why are you asking me you already have my
name, I see your stalling and purposly avoiding the question.

So now you call the rain report enforcement log a commentary. You
are truely a hypocrite.

What else is it? And how am i a hypocrite when Have I called it anything
else? And don't dig up some post from someone you think might be me, I only
post fron this account you simple ****ing idiots, why do I need to hide I
say what I want from this account. think about it you stupid retards.
Except that jackasses who do

Old November 22nd 03, 12:47 AM
Steveo

Crimson Tide wrote:
only post fron this account you simple ****ing idiots,

Nym shifters make bad liars. Who would believe them?

Sneaking tiny radios into North Korea Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 November 13th 04 05:02 PM
Comparison of six portable radios lsmyer Broadcasting 0 June 15th 04 01:21 AM
export cb radios I Am Not George Policy 12 March 30th 04 12:44 PM
FS MOTOROLA RADIO'S John Equipment 0 February 3rd 04 07:53 AM
MOTOROLA RADIOS for Sale! John Equipment 0 January 30th 04 03:56 PM