Old November 22nd 03, 08:39 PM
AstroDome3cx5000

Default Houston Texas

Lord help you boys because you are in trouble...............
Old November 22nd 03, 11:09 PM
DJboutit2

I am from Houston but I got TSTC in Waco I run with 60 to 70 watts mobile and
base @ Home in H Town. What you need guy I will be home from tuseday night to
sunday for thanksgiving if you want to see if you can get on the cb my handel
is dj I am on the southwest side near 610 & south brasewood & west bellfort.
Come and chat on ch19 I am on their alot I would like to hear for you.

KLOL Houston Steve Sobol Broadcasting 1 November 27th 04 11:45 PM
KBME Houston to Sports Format Paul Van House Broadcasting 2 November 8th 04 03:09 PM
Houston commercial classical station is no more WShoots1 Broadcasting 10 September 26th 04 07:09 AM
Texas Balloon Launch Team (BLT) to fly ham radio and GPS this saturday 10a Steve Digital 1 August 28th 04 10:05 AM
Here is My Resume. Who Am I? Roger Gt General 10 December 17th 03 08:50 PM