Old November 26th 03, 07:48 PM
Twistedhed

Default N8WWM took up with a FELON?

From: (Crimson=A0Tide)
"Train" wrote in news:I1Vwb.4883$ML.3147
@nwrdny02.gnilink.net:
Hey Twisty..................What am I missing on these pages?
Train

Your missing where Twisty the one who

claims others are hung up on peoples identity

did a gooogle search on dougs address etc

and came up with a match.

LOL...just like I knew Kath is going goofy and told poor Dogie to do
away with his posting "nonsense" or she's gone.....! You've always been
out of the loop and upset because of the fat,,er,,,fact..LOL!.

All this from a cartoon charcater that says

others are consumed about "HIS" identity

I don't have to say it,,*you" say it and your sacred google is testament
to it. Try ringing "sayonara" through the search,,,,LOL. I merely point
such things out illustrating your impotence,,...........this is easily
shown by pointing out each and every access all the posts begging and
crying for me to leave (illustrating your impotence) have been yanked
for noncompliance and violations of rules. You're a louse..LOL,,an angry
one at that..angry and impotent with a host of inner personal problems
magnified by myself. No wonder you are unable to cope.

it sounds like he is consumed by his own

hypocrisy.

You're thinking of the Hypocrite Hall, in addition to the self-admitted
lying Frank Gilliland, and the forging lying nocoder, Lelnad Scott. All
have proudly embraced and comprise "Team Voob"! Yep,,,you're a perfect
fit!

Old November 27th 03, 01:39 AM
Steveo

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Crimson Tide wrote:
"Train" wrote in news:I1Vwb.4883$ML.3147
@nwrdny02.gnilink.net:

Hey Twisty..................What am I missing on these pages?
Train

Your missing where Twisty the one who claims others are hung up

on
peoples identity did a gooogle search on dougs address etc and

came
up
with a match. All this from a cartoon charcater that says others
are
consumed about "HIS" identity it sounds like he is consumed by

his
own
hypocrisy.

What were not missing is geo standing up for dogie, again.

Hey Steviefag, for all yer cryin and runnin yer mouth about

"george"
you are one ****ed up motherhumpin hypocrite of a fag buffoon. Do

you
see the AKC posting info about ****hed's wife? Or yours? Then why

all
of a sudden do you feel the need to drag in innocent parties into

the
newsgroup cesspool you've created? You know you operate radio
illegally, but you get ****ed when someone calls you on it. You and
that moron Landfag and his sissy sidekick ****hed can't handle

being
told what is, so you act like victims. You ain't fooling anybody
dinkwad.

Heh, look at may-pop blow up. Happy Thanksgiving.

Keep runnin yer mouth, Stevieboy. I got time this weekend, lotsa time,
and I just may grant you your wish and meet you in some out of the way
spot - that is - if you got cajones enough.

You couldn't sneak up on me, I'd hear your bones rattling, ya coward.