Old December 2nd 03, 09:05 PM
The moderator

Default Q. Wiring CB power

I have a 2002 Ford F150. I want to wire in my CB to a wire that is only hot
when the ignition is on. Where can I get a diagram of the fuse box that
indicates which wire is the correct one.

Thanks in advance.

Old December 2nd 03, 10:11 PM
Dr. Death

you can go to the dealership and get one
or
you can get a chiltons or haynes manual at the auto parts store
or
the fuse box lid should have a layout telling you what fuse goes to what.
with a test light or multimeter with ignition off pull the fuse you think
you want to use place one probe (red lead on multimeter) on either side of
fuse while the other lead (black on multimeter) goes to a known ground. if
either side is hot then go to your second choice fuse and continue until you
find what you need. Some vehicles usually leave an empty spot or two for the
addition of options. again test these . the whole process takes about five
minutes

Old December 3rd 03, 05:39 PM
Radioman

The moderator wrote:

I have a 2002 Ford F150. I want to wire in my CB to a wire that is only hot
when the ignition is on. Where can I get a diagram of the fuse box that
indicates which wire is the correct one.

Thanks in advance.

Forget the fuse box. Go straight to the battery with a fused 10 gauge wire. Also,
run a fused ground wire back to the battery. Use any grommet or other plug through
the firewall. This method will reduce engine/electrical noise and prevent a fire
if your vehicle ground should go bad. Ideally, you should run a large fused wire
to a separate fuse block for use with all the other stuff you will install. Factory
wire is barely adequate for the vehicle. Don't trust a chassis ground. Also, mag
mount antennas are a cludge. Just drill a hole and mount it right the first time.
Old December 4th 03, 09:18 PM
AntiKeyclown

all twistedhed. he will wire up the radio plus give you some head ta
boot...he swallows!!

Who can take a hard dick
Suck out all the goo
Stuff his nose up a butt crack
And rim it real good too

Twistedhed

Oh Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Who can bend it over
And beg for throbbing dick
And when he's finished gettin' pumped
Turn around and lick a prick

Twistedhed

Oh Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Twistedhed thinks
Faggot keyclown twinks
Are satisfiyng and delicious
Talk about his childhood wishes
He really blows those faggot bitches

Who can hit a truckstop
Announce that he'll be reamed
Collect ten bucks a trucker
And then suck up all the cream

Twistedhed

Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Twistedhed thinks
Faggot keyclown twinks
Are satisfiyng and delicious