Old December 3rd 03, 06:12 AM
The Purple Onion

Default -=-Countdown To The Big Twisty ID Reveal-=-

Twistnuts roasting on a newsgroup fire,
Keyqueenz nipping at his balls
Informants write and they sing like a choir,
In hope for the day that Twitsy falls

Everybody knows he's a faggot and a truckstop ho,Ê
And he won't go without a fightÊ
AKC with their eyes all aglow,Ê
Will find it hard to sleep tonight.Ê

They know that Twitsys ID is on its way,
From dozens of emails people say
That even the FCC is going to spy,Ê
To see an Extra Class ham bootleg on triple 5.Ê

And so we're offering this simple phrase,Ê
To keyqueenz from one to ninety-two,Ê
Although its been said many times, many ways,Ê
Merry Christmas Twithed, **** you.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Wed Dec 3 07:12:13 2003 depuis l'IP : ac878eb9.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old December 4th 03, 09:20 PM
AntiKeyclown

Dont forget, he sucks cock and eats cum too...

Who can take a hard dick
Suck out all the goo
Stuff his nose up a butt crack
And rim it real good too

Twistedhed

Oh Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Who can bend it over
And beg for throbbing dick
And when he's finished gettin' pumped
Turn around and lick a prick

Twistedhed

Oh Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Twistedhed thinks
Faggot keyclown twinks
Are satisfiyng and delicious
Talk about his childhood wishes
He really blows those faggot bitches

Who can hit a truckstop
Announce that he'll be reamed
Collect ten bucks a trucker
And then suck up all the cream

Twistedhed

Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Twistedhed thinks
Faggot keyclown twinks
Are satisfiyng and delicious
Talk about his childhood wishes
He really blows those faggot bitches

Sorry Sammy...we could not resist...

"The Purple Onion" wrote in message ...
Twistnuts roasting on a newsgroup fire,
Keyqueenz nipping at his balls
Informants write and they sing like a choir,
In hope for the day that Twitsy falls

Everybody knows he's a faggot and a truckstop ho,Ê
And he won't go without a fightÊ
AKC with their eyes all aglow,Ê
Will find it hard to sleep tonight.Ê

They know that Twitsys ID is on its way,
From dozens of emails people say

Old December 5th 03, 12:58 AM
Richard Cranium

"The Purple Onion" wrote in message ...
Twistnuts roasting on a newsgroup fire,
Keyqueenz nipping at his balls
Informants write and they sing like a choir,
In hope for the day that Twitsy falls

Everybody knows he's a faggot and a truckstop ho,Ê
And he won't go without a fightÊ
AKC with their eyes all aglow,Ê
Will find it hard to sleep tonight.Ê

They know that Twitsys ID is on its way,
From dozens of emails people say
That even the FCC is going to spy,Ê
To see an Extra Class ham bootleg on triple 5.Ê

And so we're offering this simple phrase,Ê
To keyqueenz from one to ninety-two,Ê
Although its been said many times, many ways,Ê
Merry Christmas Twithed, **** you.

Hi Georgie-girl, an alleged Extra. You can run but you can't hide. Why
are you on the triple 5?
Old December 5th 03, 03:09 AM
Steveo

(Richard Cranium) wrote:
Hi Georgie-girl, an alleged Extra. You can run but you can't hide. Why

are you on the triple 5?

You heard him too?

Old December 6th 03, 03:44 AM
Landshark

"William Wallace" wrote in message
(Richard Cranium) wrote in
m:

Steveo wrote in message
(Richard Cranium) wrote:
Hi Georgie-girl, an alleged Extra. You can run but you can't hide.
Why
are you on the triple 5?

You heard him too?

And he says he doesn't do CB. Like he doesn't have AoL! LOL!!

dickie boy I dont have aol you sound like landshark more and more every
day, especially with that lisp, and limp wrist. now go take your geritol

LOL!!!!!:

by vmn-ext.prodigy.net (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id hB1J6vcw201648
for ; Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:07:19 -0500

Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:04:24 -0600 (CST)

Subject: Warning - Posting to Newsgroups
From: Prodigy Abuse Department

Hello,

This is a WARNING NOTICE from the SBC Internet Services (SBCIS) Policy
department, regarding abusive, offensive and/or harassing emails/postings
sent from your SBCIS account.

It has been brought to our attention that you are posting on the internet
newsgroups with a known AOL user as you're account information

Said individual has forwarded a complaint concerning these posts.

Be advised it is a violation of our Terms of Service
(
http://sbc.yahoo.com/terms/)and Acceptable Use Policy
(http://support.sbcglobal.net/legal/aup.shtml) to use our service to email
or post, threatening, abusive, obscene, hateful, or otherwise objectionable
material.

If additional complaints are received concerning your SBCIS account, it will
be TERMINATED, and you may incur an early termination fee.

Sincerely,
The SBCIS Policy Department

K8CPA Email newbe_1957 CB 60 November 7th 03 03:38 PM
Kweevak Radio This Week: "Top-10" Countdown & Thursday Night Live MusicPro Broadcasting 0 October 27th 03 09:50 PM
NO TWISTY = NO STRIFE George Is Innocent CB 3 September 14th 03 07:15 PM
Twisty continues her obsession with my identity! Frank Gilliland CB 26 September 6th 03 07:13 AM
Twisty the nagging housewife Frank Gilliland CB 1 August 27th 03 09:29 PM