Old December 6th 03, 05:42 PM
Tramr300

Default Channel mod? Galaxy 949

I am looking for the channel mod for this unit.
Mainly interested in the upper channels, 27.485, etc.
Can someone direct me to a good mod?
Please email me directly at

Thanks in advance...

**** Life Is Too Short...***
****Enjoy The Ride...***
Old December 7th 03, 03:51 AM
Radioman

I am looking for the channel mod for this unit.
Mainly interested in the upper channels, 27.485, etc.

Please don't use AM above 27.355 MHz. Thanks.
Old December 7th 03, 06:10 AM
George Kinzer

1. Remove bottom cover from radio.
2. On the main PCB, locate J33.
3. Locate wires on pins marked "P5" (yellow) & "P6" (grey).
4. Cut wire on "P5" (yellow) and install a SPST switch in line.
5. Cut wire on "P6" (grey) and install a SPST switch in line.
NOTE: By using two of the function switches available on the radio
will eliminate the need for two new switches to be installed and mounted.

--
On the internet, no one can hear you scream.

Old December 8th 03, 04:22 PM
Tramr300

Found the mod...
Thanks for all the info....

**** Life Is Too Short...***
****Enjoy The Ride...***

Channel Master choices John Antenna 0 May 4th 04 12:44 AM
export cb radios I Am Not George Policy 12 March 30th 04 12:44 PM
New CBer, asking about Galaxy CB radios nunjadam bizniss CB 12 November 12th 03 10:09 PM
above channel 30 ssb only..? dont eat those big macs fatty CB 7 August 20th 03 05:31 PM