Old December 15th 03, 03:23 PM
Dave Hall

Kelly and Robert wrote:

Is anyone willing to get a real cb newsgroup started? I'm sure there are
many of you that are.. Later

What would be the point? The people who have wrecked this newsgroup,
would soon overrun any new one.

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Old December 16th 03, 02:36 AM
jim

Dave Hall wrote:
Kelly and Robert wrote:

Is anyone willing to get a real cb newsgroup started? I'm sure there are
many of you that are.. Later

What would be the point? The people who have wrecked this newsgroup,
would soon overrun any new one.

Dave
"Sandbagger"

not true dave. there was a yahoo group dedicated to cb but it went to sleep
i guess due to lack of posters. it didn't put up with the nonsense here.
this board lives on mostly to the tune of homosexual themes and rebutal.
you are part of it with the twisty posts and responses.

Old December 16th 03, 07:32 AM
Brainbuster

PowerHouse CB & Scanner wrote in message ...
I can see why... The filter he described was for Outlook Express, the
exact program you are running. Problem is, yours appears to be
about 5 or more years out of date...

It was 6 years old in November.
Only in the Software industry, with companies such as MS, would something 6
years old be considered 5 years out of date.

I am still using software designed for Windows 3.1 - and my children still
use some DOS games and graphics software. It all still works fine.
In fact, my old version of CorelDraw still produces better graphics than
some modern software. Not much good for the Web, unless you convert to
bitmap first, but better for schematics than any bitmap type software.

Many CBs in use now are much older than 6 years - possibly the majority here
in the UK.

Regards,

Peter.

Old December 16th 03, 02:52 PM
Dave Hall

jim wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:
Kelly and Robert wrote:

Is anyone willing to get a real cb newsgroup started? I'm sure there are
many of you that are.. Later

What would be the point? The people who have wrecked this newsgroup,
would soon overrun any new one.

Dave
"Sandbagger"

not true dave. there was a yahoo group dedicated to cb but it went to sleep
i guess due to lack of posters.

Ah, but that is another problem. Activity on any particular group is
directly proportional to how well know it is and how easy it is to
access. The Yahoo group's lack of activity may simply be due to a lack
of visibility.

Of course, the downside to popularity is that it attracts the "seedy"
element as well as the good people. You have to draw the line. Do you
want a semi-private group, who's existand reaches only a small grup of
people, and where it is easier to regulate content? Or do you want an
open door public forum, which has no problem with the quantity of
participants, but you have to take the good along with the bad?

it didn't put up with the nonsense here.
this board lives on mostly to the tune of homosexual themes and rebutal.

It has degenerated into the lowest common denominator. Not too much
different from what can be heard over the CB channels in any given Metro
area.

you are part of it with the twisty posts and responses.

I have decided to limit my posts to subjects which deal with CB radio.
Equipment, trivia, nostaligia etc. When someone makes an erroneous
statement, I will set them straight. Twisty is an attention seeking
sociopath. It is pointless to engage him any further, and I will do so
no longer than to correct factual inaccuracies.

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Old December 16th 03, 02:55 PM
Twistedhed

N3CVJ, Dave "The lying Hypocrite" Hall wrote:
I have decided to limit my posts to subjects

which deal with CB radio. Equipment, trivia,

nostaligia etc. Twisty is a sociopath snip

LMAO!

Old December 16th 03, 11:27 PM
AntiKeyclown

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
N3CVJ, Dave "The lying Hypocrite" Hall wrote:
I have decided to limit my posts to subjects

which deal with CB radio. Equipment, trivia,

nostaligia etc. Twisty is a sociopath snip

L(ick)M(ale)A(ssholes)O(ver and over)!

Who can take a hard dick
Suck out all the goo
Stuff his nose up a butt crack
And rim it real good too

Twistedhed

Oh Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Who can bend it over
And beg for throbbing dick
And when he's finished gettin' pumped
Turn around and lick a prick

Twistedhed

Oh Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Twistedhed thinks
Faggot keyclown twinks
Are satisfiyng and delicious
Talk about his childhood wishes
He really blows those faggot bitches

Who can hit a truckstop
Announce that he'll be reamed
Collect ten bucks a trucker
And then suck up all the cream

Twistedhed

Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Twistedhed thinks
Faggot keyclown twinks
Are satisfiyng and delicious
Talk about his childhood wishes
He really blows those faggot bitches

Sorry Sammy...we could not resist...

Mc Campbell, David P, KE4BKF (Extra)
18150 SW 68 Ct Acct 2135
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331
Previous license class: General
Licensee ID: L00206848
FRN: 0003137783
Issue Date: May 18, 1993
Expire Date: May 18, 2003
Date of last Change: Oct 15, 2001 (License Modified)
Old December 16th 03, 11:36 PM
ZOLTAN

In article , AntiKeyclown
says...

ZOLTAN say If you were anymore gay, you'd he ****ting rainbows and skittles.

Old December 18th 03, 02:57 AM
Steveo

ZOLTAN wrote:
In article ,
AntiKeyclown says...

(Twistedhed) wrote in message
N3CVJ, Dave "The lying Hypocrite" Hall wrote:
I have decided to limit my posts to subjects

which deal with CB radio. Equipment, trivia,

nostaligia etc. Twisty is a sociopath snip

L(ick)M(ale)A(ssholes)O(ver and over)!

ZOLTAN say If you were anymore gay, you'd he ****ting rainbows and
skittles.

Isn't that Jeff Gordon colors?
Old December 18th 03, 06:08 AM
Brainbuster

Kelly and Robert wrote in message ...
Thanks a bunch Peter: I'm working on it right now..

If you need a good e-mail filter, some people swear by
MailWasher - although I use Scan MailBox, which is still free, fast
and easy to set up.

At the moment, I am getting sent between 3 and 5 Megabytes of
junk mail every day (possibly including viruses) to one of my
mailboxes - Scan MailBox filters out every single one on the server.

Merry Christmas.

Peter.