Old January 7th 04, 04:35 AM
Steveo

WA3MOJ- aka-Robert The Bruce wrote:
I know for a fact that
he and morpharholic are posting that callsign
around.

I'm only using that call while I'm addressing you, George.
..
..
..
..

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Wed Jan 7 05:28:43 2004 depuis l'IP : ac8ce3d4.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

Old January 7th 04, 01:15 PM
Lancer

On 07 Jan 2004 04:35:21 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

WA3MOJ- aka-Robert The Bruce wrote:
I know for a fact that
he and morpharholic are posting that callsign
around.

I'm only using that call while I'm addressing you, George.
.

Funny, he's the only one that answers to that call..

Old January 7th 04, 01:43 PM
Steveo

wrote:

WA3MOJ- aka-Robert The Bruce wrote:
I know for a fact that
he and morpharholic are posting that callsign
around.

I'm only using that call while I'm addressing you, George.
.

Funny, he's the only one that answers to that call..

I heard him on the nickle yesterday, he's a ratchet-jaw.

--
I'll bring you precious contraband
And ancient tales from distant lands. -Steve Earle-
Old January 7th 04, 02:04 PM
Lancer

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 07:49:31 -0600, Duke Of Windsor
wrote:

Lancer wrote in
news
Landshark is squirming all over google looking for evidance ....roflmao
lololololo what a hoot. sure are impotent this bunch.

He has already shown his evidence that you posted. Doesn't take much
looking on google to find it.
Old January 7th 04, 02:15 PM
Landshark

wrote:

Lancer wrote in
news
Landshark is squirming all over google looking for evidance ....roflmao
lololololo what a hoot. sure are impotent this bunch.

He has already shown his evidence that you posted. Doesn't take much
looking on google to find it.

Kind of like this one:

http://www.google.com/groups?q=autho...num=5&filter=0

Or this one:

http://www.google.com/groups?q=autho...num=2&filter=0

Not to much trouble at
all really.

Landshark

--
Real heroes are men who fall and fail
and are flawed, but win out in the end

Old January 7th 04, 08:17 PM
Frank Gilliland

In , Lancer
wrote:

On 7 Jan 2004 04:28:43 GMT, Robert The Bruce
wrote:

From:
ÊÊ
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:31:31 EDT
Subject: Who Is Forging WA3MOJ

hey dumb ass, ever thought the one who is forging
wa3moj is randy? i guess not. I know for a fact that
he and morpharholic are posting that callsign
around.

tim

Now your trying to say that the No Fear post where he ended it with
his call sign was a forgery? He already admitted he posted it, he
just copied and pasted wrong.

I would agree if not for one thing -- there are no posts by anyone in any
newsgroup posted prior to the one in question that contains WA3MOJ. Remember
that all of this WA3MOJ stuff is based on two assumptions: that the callsign was
a signature, and that it was put there accidentally. If it was a signature, and
it was accidently copied and pasted from another newsgroup post, where's that
post? If not from a newsgroup post, then from what document was it copied? And
in the originating document, was the callsign written in the first, second or
third person (from him, to him, or about him)? It may not have been a signature
at all. In fact.....

Nobody has stopped to think of any other possibility. For example, if I didn't
like someone in my neighborhood, it would have been real easy for me to suggest
I was that person, knowing that he, not me, would be the target of harassment.
And the more "george" denies he is WA3MOJ, the more everyone is convinced that
he is lying, which may be exactly what he intends. So it may be very possible
that he is laughing it up while playing all of you like puppets.

Just something to think about.

Old January 7th 04, 09:26 PM
Steveo

Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , Lancer
wrote:

On 7 Jan 2004 04:28:43 GMT, Robert The Bruce
wrote:

From:
ÊÊ
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:31:31 EDT

[...]

Another theory I spose', except the fact that he jumps thru
hoops whenever someone says anything about WA3MOJ. Whatever
the case may be, he only posts flames about CBer's so when
the rock drops, he has it coming.

How'd you make out with your visit?

--
I was born my papa's son
A wanderin' eye and a smokin' gun. Steve Earle