Old January 13th 04, 04:46 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , Steveo
wrote:

snip
Encryption is a great thing, the military lives by it.

Only when they think it works.

change subject

Have you tried to add the sig kill command at the bottom
of your post? I doubt the crooks at newsfeet would let
you drop that loud-ass sig file, tho. I do the Newsreader.com
sig file voluntarily when I got the notion, but I moved it
to my organization slot now. It's not required tho.

What's a 'sig kill' command?

Old January 13th 04, 05:00 AM
Steveo

Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , Steveo
wrote:

snip
Encryption is a great thing, the military lives by it.

Only when they think it works.

change subject

Have you tried to add the sig kill command at the bottom
of your post? I doubt the crooks at newsfeet would let
you drop that loud-ass sig file, tho. I do the Newsreader.com
sig file voluntarily when I got the notion, but I moved it
to my organization slot now. It's not required tho.

What's a 'sig kill' command?

I think it's space -- space. (It's in my posts) that tells
most newreader clients to snip anything below it. I kinda
doubt it will work for you, but it's worth a try.
Old January 13th 04, 05:12 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Yea! We could have Shark as the Grand Host! He can book the

hookers, Limo's, and the pasties. Just tell me which account
to send it to, after I hit the mega-mongo.

Nah, we'll just head down to Mexico,
watch the Baja 1000, then head down to
Cabo for a few days fishing & golfing.

Landshark

PS, I'll even pay my own way.

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old January 13th 04, 05:12 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , Steveo
wrote:

snip
Encryption is a great thing, the military lives by it.

Only when they think it works.

change subject

Have you tried to add the sig kill command at the bottom
of your post? I doubt the crooks at newsfeet would let
you drop that loud-ass sig file, tho. I do the Newsreader.com
sig file voluntarily when I got the notion, but I moved it
to my organization slot now. It's not required tho.

What's a 'sig kill' command?

I think it's space -- space. (It's in my posts) that tells
most newreader clients to snip anything below it. I kinda
doubt it will work for you, but it's worth a try.

Pine..................................

--

Landshark

Old January 13th 04, 05:26 AM
JJ

Steveo wrote:

Haven't been on the air in months. No antenna up right now. Got a KWM-2
sitting on the desk I need to get on the air and see how it performs.

What happened to your antenna, storm or repair?

The all band vertical finally bought the farm after 12 years. Think I am
just going to put up a simple dipole whenever I get time from all the
other stuff to do. Gotta wait for warmer weather.

Old January 13th 04, 05:31 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Yea! We could have Shark as the Grand Host! He can book the

hookers, Limo's, and the pasties. Just tell me which account
to send it to, after I hit the mega-mongo.

Nah, we'll just head down to Mexico,
watch the Baja 1000, then head down to
Cabo for a few days fishing & golfing.

Landshark

PS, I'll even pay my own way.

Oh no, your moneys no good on the keyclown tour. We'll
hit Baja for some r&r after were done with the microphone
pastie wearing hookers in Vegas.

Moneys no object as long as we keep our knees in the breeze.
Old January 13th 04, 05:34 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Yea! We could have Shark as the Grand Host! He can book the
hookers, Limo's, and the pasties. Just tell me which account
to send it to, after I hit the mega-mongo.

Nah, we'll just head down to Mexico,
watch the Baja 1000, then head down to
Cabo for a few days fishing & golfing.

Landshark

PS, I'll even pay my own way.

Oh no, your moneys no good on the keyclown tour. We'll
hit Baja for some r&r after were done with the microphone
pastie wearing hookers in Vegas.

Moneys no object as long as we keep our knees in the breeze.

As long as we don't end up in
Montana, those women look like sheep

Landshark

Old January 13th 04, 05:37 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Yea! We could have Shark as the Grand Host! He can book the
hookers, Limo's, and the pasties. Just tell me which account
to send it to, after I hit the mega-mongo.

Nah, we'll just head down to Mexico,
watch the Baja 1000, then head down to
Cabo for a few days fishing & golfing.

Landshark

PS, I'll even pay my own way.

Oh no, your moneys no good on the keyclown tour. We'll
hit Baja for some r&r after were done with the microphone
pastie wearing hookers in Vegas.

Moneys no object as long as we keep our knees in the breeze.

As long as we don't end up in
Montana, those women look like sheep

Landshark

Isn't that Mormon country?
Old January 13th 04, 05:56 AM
Steveo

JJ wrote:
Steveo wrote:

Haven't been on the air in months. No antenna up right now. Got a KWM-2
sitting on the desk I need to get on the air and see how it performs.

What happened to your antenna, storm or repair?

The all band vertical finally bought the farm after 12 years. Think I am
just going to put up a simple dipole whenever I get time from all the
other stuff to do. Gotta wait for warmer weather.

Sounds like you honey-do list is as long as mine.
Old January 13th 04, 02:04 PM
Richard Cranium

JJ mewed in message
Dickiebird Craniumless stuck his foot in his mouth again and blabbered:

No, I read what was there, which included your email address.

Maybe
you should go back to that group and read what was posted. Maybe it
was correct, maybe it wasn't; I'd have no way of knowing. If you can
read, you'll notice that I even allowed that I could be wrong.

And you are, if you will check rec.radio.swap you will see someone else
there also called jj.

And if you could comprehend, you'd see that your email addy was in the
list. Maybe there are others posting as "JJ", but only you use
"radiobuff" or "radiobuff0" at mailcity.com.

Steveo asked a question and I tried to give an answer. You project a
very bad attitude for someone that's innocent. Feeling the heat for
some reason? One can only wonder.

Why should I feel any heat, you indicated that someone called JJ was
hiding from people they had burned. I suppose you meant by that that
this person had sold equipment that was either misrepresented or took
the money be never delivered the goods.

Obviously you still haven't read the posts in rec.radio.swap or you'd
know exactly what I meant. (PS: maybe you should type slower. "took
the money be never delivered the goods"?)

Well, dickiebird, I have never
sold any thing on rec.radio.swap or any other newsgroup. I did respond
to a posting on rec.radio.amateur.equip to some who had be defrauded,
which was crossposted to rec.radio.swap. If you had brains enough to use
GOOGLE to search newsgroups, you would see that is the only posting I
ever made on the subject to rec.radio.swap.

And denial is not a river in Egypt, either. BFD.

So like I said, why don't
you make sure you know which JJ you are talking about? Now if you can
find something in that or any newsgroup where I burned someone on a
transaction, knock yourself out.

No need. I don't really care "which" JJ they're talking about; your
addy was in the list posted. Period.

You're already hot under the collar for some unknown reason. If it's
not you they're talking about, why are you so uptight? (Georgie-girl
and Frankie's logic, BTW.)