Old January 28th 04, 03:04 AM
Frank Gilliland

Default Pics from Ohio

I probably took too long to get the film developed, since most of the pics
didn't come out, and the one's that did were awfully grainy. But I did get one
good shot of Moparholic:

http://www.aimcomm.net/sparky/mopar.jpg

Old January 28th 04, 07:49 AM
gw

Frank Gilliland wrote in message . ..
I probably took too long to get the film developed, since most of the pics
didn't come out, and the one's that did were awfully grainy. But I did get one
good shot of Moparholic:

http://www.aimcomm.net/sparky/mopar.jpg

damn i thought he said he had a radio on that rig....nice snow plow though....
Old January 28th 04, 06:19 PM
Steveo

Frank Gilliland wrote:
I probably took too long to get the film developed, since most of the
pics didn't come out, and the one's that did were awfully grainy. But I
did get one good shot of Moparholic:

http://www.aimcomm.net/sparky/mopar.jpg

Here's a pic of Frank before he gained 200 pounds.

http://www.geocities.com/picsrfun2003/headupass.jpg
Old January 28th 04, 06:55 PM
Chuck K8CPA

On 28 Jan 2004 18:19:12 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Here's a pic of Frank before he gained 200 pounds.

http://www.geocities.com/picsrfun2003/headupass.jpg

snicker

Old January 29th 04, 12:17 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , Steveo
wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
I probably took too long to get the film developed, since most of the
pics didn't come out, and the one's that did were awfully grainy. But I
did get one good shot of Moparholic:

http://www.aimcomm.net/sparky/mopar.jpg

Here's a pic of Frank before he gained 200 pounds.

http://www.geocities.com/picsrfun2003/headupass.jpg

You're just jealous!

Old January 29th 04, 12:34 AM
Steveo

Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , Steveo
wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
I probably took too long to get the film developed, since most of the
pics didn't come out, and the one's that did were awfully grainy. But
I did get one good shot of Moparholic:

http://www.aimcomm.net/sparky/mopar.jpg

Here's a pic of Frank before he gained 200 pounds.

http://www.geocities.com/picsrfun2003/headupass.jpg

You're just jealous!

LOL, never have to leave the house!
Old January 29th 04, 01:03 AM
Steveo

(gw) wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote in message
. ..
I probably took too long to get the film developed, since most of the
pics didn't come out, and the one's that did were awfully grainy. But I
did get one good shot of Moparholic:

http://www.aimcomm.net/sparky/mopar.jpg

damn i thought he said he had a radio on that rig....nice snow plow
though....

You should see the dude who cleans the sidewalks at the mall. He
has an old riding mower (10hp) with a snow-thrower attachment on the
front of it. This guy has to go at least 400 lbs and the snow all
blows back in his face. He looks like the friggin abdominal snowman!

That poor old tractor sure earns its keep hauling his wide ass around.
Old January 29th 04, 06:55 PM
Twistedhed

Mopar wrote:

Well I just bought a new garden tractor for

around here, it replaced an 8 year old Cub

Cadet. I don't keep them around much longer

than that. Although I am somewhat of a

pack-rat.

That stuff is fun to browse thru, thanks

anyway.

_

Keep the Deere's on the farm.