Old February 2nd 04, 02:12 AM
Jerry

Default Enforcement comes to pass!

I remember I mentioned some more enforcement actions would be forthcoming?
I couldn't say WHO at the time, but it has
come to pass! See below:

ENFORCEMENT: UPS TO THE FCC: YOU HAVE OUR FULL COOPERATION

The FCC has received a letter from United Parcel Service offering the
company's full cooperation in removing any unlicensed radio equipment from
its nationwide fleet. This follows a January 7th letter to the Middlesburg
Ohio office of U-P-S detailing unlicensed 10 meter operations coming from
delivery vehicles in that area.

The FCC also has contacted another trucking company, R and L Transfer of
Norwalk Ohio regarding the same type of problem. Unlicensed operators
coming
to the 10 meter band has been a growing problem around the world in recent
years. (FCC)

And..................

there will be more!

Jerry

Old February 2nd 04, 11:56 AM
ALLSTEEL77

LOL, Thats some heavy enforcement!
Old February 2nd 04, 05:25 PM
Jerry

"ALLSTEEL77" wrote in message
LOL, Thats some heavy enforcement!

Don't worry, there's more coming...................

Old February 4th 04, 06:43 PM
PACETRONIC SLAPPA!

Dont worry faggot criminal, you will be getting yours too. We will
also mail YOU a postcard and post it on the web.