Old February 5th 04, 05:41 PM

Pathetic Steve Parks wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

A little touchy there steveie? I know this guy stan has been ripping
you a new asshole so I see it isa little sore.

You're just like 'sweaty stan the manic depressive little man',
infatuated with mens ass.

You are the one that always talks about mens asses and homos etc, Ill
bet you used to get your ass kicked in school daily. Keep calling me
george it makes you look like an asshole evry time you post. roflmao
you are pathetic

You roll on the floor when you laugh? I have never seen that occur in a
human over the age of about 2. Why don't you make an mpeg of you doing that
so we can all see, Stanley.

Old February 5th 04, 10:48 PM
Steveo

Pathetic Steve Parks wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

A little touchy there steveie? I know this guy stan has been ripping
you a new asshole so I see it isa little sore.

You're just like 'sweaty stan the manic depressive little man',
infatuated with mens ass.

You are the one that always talks about mens asses and homos etc, Ill
bet you used to get your ass kicked in school daily. Keep calling me
george it makes you look like an asshole evry time you post. roflmao
you are pathetic

You roll on the floor when you laugh? I have never seen that occur in a
human over the age of about 2. Why don't you make an mpeg of you doing
that so we can all see, Stanley.

Jackass show beat him to it.

--
Flyin' Ryan Newman
http://www.ryan12newman.com/carspecs.htm

oh and another thing Steveo Kibbles n Bits CB 45 February 4th 04 11:18 AM
Remember this Steveo, medina_mopo CB 5 February 4th 04 01:23 AM
Steveo has more idle threats Lancer CB 0 January 6th 04 01:32 AM
Steveo Is A Cross-Posting Troll No No Not George CB 1 January 3rd 04 03:57 AM
a Steveo christmas No No Not George CB 6 December 25th 03 02:52 AM