Old March 29th 04, 05:56 PM
Twistedhed

Default K4KWH now synonymous with N8WWM, KC8LDO, WA3MOJ

From: =A0=A0 "Jerry" Group: =A0=A0 rec.radio.cb
Subject: =A0=A0 Truckers on 10 meters not a problem X-Priority:
=A0=A0 3 X-MSMail-Priority: =A0=A0 Normal X-Trace: =A0=A0
pcpocbcnbdmdhgfgdbdpiflmbcekedmfhojhikkbagflhcboao nfnmpcbicilhbjckmleaklhd=
ablkcepiopankaglglihondipoccifmainhjgpohlgcooboglo ebbefbfmhpahcmbibjcfnmda=
hefeiakpdebd
I continue to receive e-mail concerning the comments

I guess somebody thinks it's a problem! LOL!

ENFORCEMENT: WARNINGS TO TWO

TRUCKING FIRMS ABOUT 10 METER OPS

Your feeble attempts fall on deaf ears. Those people you mention have
nothing to do with those of us on this group.
Isn't it pathetic that people not unlike yourself have such a base
mentality that they can only resort to responding to posts they know are
forges in order to make a point? If just being quiet is what you are
after, then I can do that, but it won't change a thing! LOL! (BIG
Snicker).,,. You are going to come across as a jackass whether you play
up to forges of myself, another, or not. I remember a couple of folks on
here said you are of the mentality of not being able to be reasoned
with,,,,,they were right, despite my earlier and many previous defenses
toward your oft-disagreed with contentions. It is I who was incorrect in
assessing your demeanor. You worked terribly hard to have your call
synonymous with wa3moj, n8wwm, and kc8ldo. Congratulations,,,and I'll
toss another feather in my cap, secure in the knowledge that another
lousy hammie that has an unnatural and unhealthy predilection toward
cber's has self-destructed.

Old March 30th 04, 12:57 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

Your feeble attempts fall on deaf ears. Those people you mention have
nothing to do with those of us on this group.

Most of the CBers on this group would prefer it if you didn't appoint
yourself their spokesperson. They don't need to be humiliated by your silly
antics and prose like your comment about "swimming in Google excrement",
collecting "jock straps" or QSL'ing with "saucerman".

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old March 30th 04, 01:14 AM
jim

Most of the CBers on this group would prefer it if you didn't appoint
yourself their spokesperson.

and you ours...

Old March 30th 04, 02:44 AM
Frank Gilliland

In ,

From: ** "Jerry" Group: ** rec.radio.cb
Subject: ** Truckers on 10 meters not a problem X-Priority:
** 3 X-MSMail-Priority: ** Normal X-Trace: **
pcpocbcnbdmdhgfgdbdpiflmbcekedmfhojhikkbagflhcboa onfnmpcbicilhbjckmleaklhdablkcepiopankaglglihondip occifmainhjgpohlgcoobogloebbefbfmhpahcmbibjcfnmdah efeiakpdebd
I continue to receive e-mail concerning the comments

I guess somebody thinks it's a problem! LOL!

ENFORCEMENT: WARNINGS TO TWO

TRUCKING FIRMS ABOUT 10 METER OPS

Your feeble attempts fall on deaf ears.

They fell on your's. You must be deaf.

Those people you mention have
nothing to do with those of us on this group.

The source of your information is....?

Isn't it pathetic that people not unlike yourself have such a base
mentality that they can only resort to responding to posts they know are
forges in order to make a point?

Even worse are the people that must resort to forging in order to make their
point.

If just being quiet is what you are
after, then I can do that,

No you can't. It's common knowledge that you can't keep your mouth shut about
anything regarding Leland or myself.

but it won't change a thing! LOL! (BIG
Snicker).,,. You are going to come across as a jackass whether you play
up to forges of myself, another, or not.

Just who are you accusing, Twisty? Have you forgotten so soon your own perverse
and profane forgeries of N7VCF?

I remember a couple of folks on
here said you are of the mentality of not being able to be reasoned
with,,,,,they were right,

Yet you continue to try, which speaks volumes about -your- menatality.

despite my earlier and many previous defenses
toward your oft-disagreed with contentions. It is I who was incorrect in
assessing your demeanor.

That's because you are incorrect just about all the time. Such as each time you
accused me of being one of five different hams..... or was it six..... it's not
easy to keep track of all your paranoid hallucinations. So who do you think I am
this week, Twist?

You worked terribly hard to have your call
synonymous with wa3moj, n8wwm, and kc8ldo. Congratulations,,,and I'll
toss another feather in my cap, secure in the knowledge that another
lousy hammie that has an unnatural and unhealthy predilection toward
cber's has self-destructed.

A reality that exists only in your Twisted little brain.

Old March 30th 04, 02:51 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Leland=A0C.=A0Scott)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
Your feeble attempts fall on deaf ears. Those people you mention have
nothing to do with those of us on this group.

Most of the CBers on this group would prefer it
if you didn't appoint yourself their

spokesperson.

Wasn't my words..they were JerrkyO's that I paraphrased. Pay attention
and you won;t need me to correct your incompetence and then you won't be
inclined to blame me for your miserable failure in life,
LOL,,,funny thing, I was gone since Thursday, but all your posts since
then have been about me. Something have you out of sorts again, Lelnad?
Share itwith the group... LMAO!

They don't need to be humiliated by your silly

antics

LOL,,only losers like yourself can be umiliated by mere
words,,,LOL..hahhaha! The rest of "us" have no problem with words, and
we certainly have never laughingly misconstrued mere words as "antics".
Only incompetent loser lids like yourself make such ignorant mistakes
and share them with us.

and prose like your comment about

"swimming in Google excrement", collecting

"jock straps" or QSL'ing with "saucerman".

--

Men's underwear has always been your topic..in fact, google the term and
it appears nowhere except in your posts.

The purppose of you lies isn't to convince folks of any accuracy, but to
bog down the discussion in silly details that few will follow, and leave
a general impression where there is smoke there is fire, and abdicate
your transgressions..LOL..but your chosen topic is not about me, Lelnad,
despite your repeated failures in such attempts, the topic, as always,
has been about honesty, a foreign concept to you. Given your intellect
and adeptness at communication, faced with such, you are left no choice
but to attack people, not subjects or topics..lol..I love it!!!

You should keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself, as they are not
only on topic in a radio group, but illustrate your predilection for the
homosexual content you prefer. There are groups for same sex preference
and talk.....I suggest you use them, as this is not a homosexual radio
group, despite you and your boyfriend's n8wwm's Dogie's attempts.

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

BTW,,,,,how long have you been involved with the Shelby group, Lelnad?
You once claimed you had nothing to do with it and didn't know
Dogie,,,,,,lol...ah,,never mind..if we have to, we can ask Keith,,,,,he
wouldn''t dare lie for you or Dogie,,,,,again. The price was too high
last time. Go on,,,ask him about it,,,..lol! A, never mind, just go on
back to your hole and cry about me some more,,,,LMAO!

_

Old March 30th 04, 03:08 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
From: =A0=A0 "Jerry" Group: =A0=A0 rec.radio.cb
=A0=A0 3 X-MSMail-Priority: =A0=A0 Normal X-Trace: =A0=A0
pcpocbcnbdmdhgfgdbdpiflmbcekedmfhojhikkbagflhcboao nfnmpcbicilhbjckmleaklhd=
ablkcepiopankaglglihondipoccifmainhjgpohlgcooboglo ebbefbfmhpahcmbibjcfnmda=
hefeiakpdebd
I continue to receive e-mail concerning the comments
I guess somebody thinks it's a problem! LOL!

ENFORCEMENT: WARNINGS TO TWO

TRUCKING FIRMS ABOUT 10 METER OPS

Your feeble attempts fall on deaf ears.

They fell on your's. You must be deaf.

LOL..just like clockwork,,you and Nad KC8LDO come a running...I love it.
I truly am in control of your thoughts and behavior.

_
Those people you mention have
nothing to do with those of us on this group.

The source of your information is....?

JerrkyO..Hahhaha,,hey Jerry,,,,see how these guys react to YOUR
words...lmao,,,gee "Frank",,,you're all screwed up...lol!

_
Isn't it pathetic that people not unlike yourself have such a base
mentality that they can only resort to responding to posts they know are
forges in order to make a point?
Even worse are the people that must resort to forging in order to make
their point.
=A0=A0If just being quiet is what you are
after, then I can do that,

No you can't. It's common knowledge that you

can't keep your mouth shut about anything

regarding Leland or myself.

Stop screwing up and I won;t have anything to say about either of you.
This is usenet, and all your cries and impotent whines about "Twist
this" and "Twist that" illustrate your lack of self control and
ignorance of how usenet works. Again, blaming me for your problems is
but a bonus...a rather huge bonus.

_
but it won't change a thing! LOL! (BIG
Snicker).,,. You are going to come across as a jackass whether you play
up to forges of myself, another, or not.

Just who are you accusing, Twisty?

The ID game brings pleasure only to yourself and Lelnad and Geogre and
Dogie and now, JerrkyO..the losers of the group.

_
Have you forgotten so soon your own

perverse and profane forgeries of N7VCF?

You made the claim that posts talking of n7vcf were directed to
yourself.
Changing the subject has never worked.
Your condonement of forging, and those who play up to it is in part, why
you are an angry louse that has been defeated in all aspects of your
life..a regular failure. Don't take my world for it,,,hell, I;m not the
only one that notices I am responsible for you and the tream voob's
psyche being cracked...hahhaha..I love it!.

_

I remember a couple of folks on
here said you are of the mentality of not being able to be reasoned
with,,,,,they were right,

Yet you continue to try, which speaks volumes
about -your- menatality.

=A0

I never tried to reason with you monkeys,,I merely point out your
impotence and incompetence and you can't handle it. I hold all the
strings that make you go wild,,,,at my beck and call, of course.

_
=A0despite my earlier and many previous
defenses toward your oft-disagreed with contentions. It is I who was
incorrect in assessing your demeanor.

That's because you are incorrect just about all

the time. Such as each time you accused me

of being one of five different hams..... or was it
six.....

But your incorrect accusations of accusing me of being five different
people is somehow......."different"..LOL..Oh, "Frankless"..hahhaa..I
like when you come apart at the seams,,it reinforces my position.

it's not easy to keep track of all your paranoid

hallucinations.

And here you are, all consumed with MEMEMMEMEMEMMEME.

So who do you think I am this week, Twist?

=A0=A0

The same yellow coward you were all your life,,,,
_
You worked terribly hard to have your call synonymous with wa3moj,
n8wwm, and kc8ldo. Congratulations,,,and I'll toss another feather in my
cap, secure in the knowledge that another lousy hammie that has an
unnatural and unhealthy predilection toward cber's has self-destructed.

A reality that exists only in your Twisted little

brain.

LOL...if you were of sound mind and has the competence and ability to
read and retain other posts besides mine, you will find that JerrkyO
Oxendine rapidly declined in the mind's eye of this group,,and this is
only the tip of his melting iceberg,,,see, it wasn't MY mind that had
JerrkyO listed as alid scoundrel,,,on the contrary, I defended him many
times..but since you ineptly can't comprehend such, due your massive
communication deficit,,,ahh,never mind,,,,in any event, he will be
around these parts much less than he previously visited, In fact, since
it was proven by many that he is of no good and of the same mindset of
yourself and n8wwm and Geogre and Lelnad,,whenever trouble brews, his
call WILL be associated with the other lids from here on out, That's
just the way it is,,,and there ain't nuthin' your impotent tail can do
but cry crocodile tears and blame....MEMEMEMEMMEMME! LOL!
Now, carry on about how big bad twisted and his radical rants are
responsible for your failures and misery, you poor impotent queen!

-----=3D=3D

Old March 30th 04, 03:29 PM
Twistedhed

My goodness,,,"Frank"-n-Nad come gunning hard with personal attacks for
pointing out JerrkyO is responding to forges. Nevermind that JerrkyO
knows he screwed up, the fact that he has two of the group's known
troublemakers attacking on his behalf and lobbying as if their life
depended upon it to get the focus off of his response to a forge is a
hell of reward. I kind of enjoy getting three for the price of one.
Now if only I can get 'Nad to react like he does when he hears my name
being called on the bowl from his dirty van down by the
water....hahhahaha! That must be one hell of a sight....filthy Lelnad
using illegal power on cb in his filthy van by filthy Lake St. Clair,
trying to get himself heard....and making himself madd-er by the
minute..ahaha,,,,..lmao!

Old March 30th 04, 07:41 PM
Beef Taco

hey, Dave Hall is no longer on the Twisti enemies
list.....? Damn when did that happen

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Tue Mar 30 20:41:06 2004 depuis l'IP : ac8ffaa1.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old March 30th 04, 08:12 PM
Frank Gilliland

In , Beef Taco wrote:

hey, Dave Hall is no longer on the Twisti enemies
list.....? Damn when did that happen

Twisty and Hall got all huggy and kissy after I plonked Hall -- he was making
Twisty-like arguments for why a ham has a legal right to interfere with his
neighbor's television. Like his argument that anti-interference laws violate the
ham's civil rights, and that laws against Radio Frequency Interference don't
apply to RFI. See the thread "Outcome of CB/Utility BPL Dispute" for more lame
excuses by him and other hams..... as well as Twisty taking a defensive posture
in favor of the hams!

K4KWH now synonymous with N8WWM KC8LDO WA3MOJ George Orwell Policy 0 April 4th 04 05:34 PM
Twistedhed shut up Cassius Clay CB 10 February 26th 04 10:46 PM
READ BEFOR YOU ORDER FROM COPPER BILL CB 43 February 26th 04 08:22 PM
wa3moj identity crisis Twistedhed CB 0 February 25th 04 03:30 PM
WA3MOJ admits hassling rec.radio.cb with ARRL REP KC8LDO Twistedhed CB 9 August 21st 03 11:45 PM