Old March 31st 04, 01:17 AM
Steveo

Beef Taco wrote:
hey, Dave Hall is no longer on the Twisti enemies
list.....? Damn when did that happen

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Tue Mar 30 20:41:06 2004 depuis l'IP : ac8ffaa1.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

Why do you enjoy long winded flame wars so much?
Old March 31st 04, 12:57 PM
Dave Hall

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:12:00 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

In , Beef Taco wrote:

hey, Dave Hall is no longer on the Twisti enemies
list.....? Damn when did that happen

Twisty and Hall got all huggy and kissy after I plonked Hall -- he was making
Twisty-like arguments for why a ham has a legal right to interfere with his
neighbor's television. Like his argument that anti-interference laws violate the
ham's civil rights, and that laws against Radio Frequency Interference don't
apply to RFI. See the thread "Outcome of CB/Utility BPL Dispute" for more lame
excuses by him and other hams..... as well as Twisty taking a defensive posture
in favor of the hams!

What I find more telling is the fact that you "plonked" people who
made logical challenges to your overly draconian interpretation of FCC
rules, while on the other hand, you continue to engage other people
who do little more than make inane ad-hominem comments.

In other words, you run from a nuts and bolts debate, but seem to
enjoy slinging mud.

Why is that?

Dave
"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj
Old March 31st 04, 03:03 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In , Beef Taco wrote: hey,
Dave Hall is no longer on the Twisti enemies list.....? Damn when did
that happen
_
Twisty

Bless you my child,,you may now pray.

and Hall got all huggy and kissy after I

plonked Hall --

And everyone else that proved you wrong in the thread.

he was making Twisty-like

Bless you my child, you may pray.

arguments for why a ham has a legal right to

interfere with his neighbor's television. Like his
argument that anti-interference laws violate

the ham's civil rights, and that laws against

Radio Frequency Interference don't apply to

RFI. See the thread "Outcome of CB/Utility

BPL Dispute" for more lame excuses by him

and other hams..... as well as Twisty

Bless you my child. You may pray.

taking a defensive posture in favor of the

hams!

As did everyone else that proved you wrong in the thread. Nevertheless,
misconstruing a correction of your incompetence by the majority as a
"defensive posture" is your problem and our folly to enjoy. You may very
well take a lesson from Hall and his disposition. Because one does
battle on certain subjects with another does not necessitate one can not
hold insult-free conversations in the future with same,,,well, scratch
that,,,in your case, such rules as treating those as you would be
treated does not apply because of some past posts years gone by that
were responsible for your ridicule and self destruction that you
entertainingly blame on myself. Hell, everyone knows I am the sole
reason for so many of the problems for which you find yourself plagued.

The coward's access to Uncensored Usenet

News =3D-----

http://www.newsfeeds.com - The

: )~

Old March 31st 04, 03:14 PM
Landshark

wrote:

In , Beef Taco wrote:

[...]

Welcome to Frank's world. While Frank is an
intelligent person, his interpretation on some things is
80 to 90 % different than everyone else. I too have tried
to have debates with him over some law issues, but when
you lay facts, examples and other things to back you up, he
comes back with insults and name calling, then says "you"
are the one that doesn't know what you are talking about,
"plonk".
Just wait, now he will start calling you "hypocrite" on
every response, of course he's also said he doesn't use a
kill file either.
One thing about Twist whether he like's you or not, if you
are wrong or right, he will chime in the way he sees it.

Landshark

--
The world is good-natured to people
who are good natured.

Old April 1st 04, 03:59 AM
Keyclowns Are On Notice

Beef Taco wrote in message ...
hey, Dave Hall is no longer on the Twisti enemies
list.....? Damn when did that happen

****hed has been sucking his dick 8 times a day. Once Hall let him
start ****hed fell in love. He is so busy with Dave his truckstop lot
lizard income dropped 70%, and he is now pimping FUGGLY to make up the
slack.
Old April 1st 04, 04:23 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Landshark"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

In , Beef Taco wrote:

[...]

What facts and/or examples have you ever presented, and in which discussion? And
what facts and/or examples were presented in the discussion with Hall that I did
not address?

Just wait, now he will start calling you "hypocrite" on
every response, of course he's also said he doesn't use a
kill file either.

I don't have a killfile -- I have a brain. That means I have the ability to make
my own decisions as to which posts I read or don't read. For example, I read
very few of your posts because you are mostly uninteresting. However, that
doesn't mean I won't read one of your posts if the -topic- is interesting.
Catching on yet?

One thing about Twist whether he like's you or not, if you
are wrong or right, he will chime in the way he sees it.

Twist will chime in at any time and in any way that he thinks will pull the
strings of anyone he doesn't like. If he thinks he can push my buttons by
sucking up to Hall, he will and he did. Fortunately, it didn't push my buttons
at all; on the contrary, it was quite entertaining to watch him get all
kissy-face with his 'former' adversary for the sake of little 'ol me.

Old April 1st 04, 12:59 PM
Dave Hall

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 19:23:58 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

Twist will chime in at any time and in any way that he thinks will pull the
strings of anyone he doesn't like. If he thinks he can push my buttons by
sucking up to Hall, he will and he did. Fortunately, it didn't push my buttons
at all; on the contrary, it was quite entertaining to watch him get all
kissy-face with his 'former' adversary for the sake of little 'ol me.

It's better than interning in the psyche ward........

Human behavior is interesting in itself, and I've always said that CB
and ham radio are nothing more than mirrors of society in general. The
same rules can be extended to include internet newsgroups.......

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj
Old April 1st 04, 03:12 PM
Twistedhed

My son Frank Glliland wrote:
Twist will chime in at any time and in any way

that he thinks will pull the strings of anyone he
doesn't like.

Has nothing to with "like" or "dislike". These are the emotions that
control *you* and more and more regs on this group are telling you that
your views are not only skewered, but no one else shares them. The rest
of us have enough communication skill we are able to place aside
personal feelings and maintain a civil conversation, no matter the
position one takes. This, of course, does not include yourself.

If he thinks he can push my buttons by

sucking up to Hall, he will and he did.

Again, that you somehow actually believe my presence is somehow tied to
your posts, is proof positive of your neurosis' and demons that keep you
down. My presence was established in this group prior to yourself being
degraded,,,so blaming me for all that ails you is your problem that no
one else shares,,,except, of course, Lelnad KC8LDO, N8WWM, WA3MOJ and
K4KWH. What a team for google.

Fortunately, it didn't push my buttons at all;

Oui! LOL! 'Ow fortunate! haha!

on

the contrary, it was quite entertaining to watch

him get all kissy-face with his 'former'

adversary for the sake of little 'ol me.

You're making me blush. Google "'lil 'ol me".
Your homage is touching, but quite reducing of yourself, which I didn't
think was further possible. I learn more each day in this group.

: )~

K4KWH now synonymous with N8WWM KC8LDO WA3MOJ George Orwell Policy 0 April 4th 04 05:34 PM
Twistedhed shut up Cassius Clay CB 10 February 26th 04 10:46 PM
READ BEFOR YOU ORDER FROM COPPER BILL CB 43 February 26th 04 08:22 PM
wa3moj identity crisis Twistedhed CB 0 February 25th 04 03:30 PM
WA3MOJ admits hassling rec.radio.cb with ARRL REP KC8LDO Twistedhed CB 9 August 21st 03 11:45 PM