Old March 30th 04, 02:21 PM
Chainsaw Charlie

Default Galaxy pluto

I have a galaxy pluto. the recieve final went. any place where i could send
this radio to get it fixed.

I live in putnam county ny. i used to go to a place called herbs in monroe
ct. but they closed down a few years ago. they keep telling me about this
place called cb doctor but i can't seem to locate him. is there anyplace i
can send this radio?

I would like to get this radio repaired. i love this radio. but have no
place to go around here. living in the boondocks of upstate ny.

Dose copper magazine do repairs?

since this radio went down a few years ago i have not been on the air since.
i wish i had my old president washington. i was stupid and gave that base
station away. that was also a fine radio.

if there is no place to get it repaired? anyplace decent where i could go
online an order a new one? thanks in advance, John aka Blade on the radio.

Old March 30th 04, 03:16 PM
Twistedhed

From: =A0=A0 "Chainsaw Charlie" Group: =A0=A0
rec.radio.cb Subject: =A0=A0 Galaxy pluto Date: =A0=A0 Tue, Mar 30,
2004, 8:21am X-Priority: =A0=A0 3 X-MSMail-Priority: =A0=A0 Normal
[...]
_
Hiya John,,,if no one helps ya' out, lemme know. Thereare a ton of
decent radio shops in the NE, but only a handful of decent techs......be
very careful about sending your radio anywhere west of the continental
divide based on claims presented in this group. In fact, I'd stay in NY
or Jersey.