Old January 9th 04, 05:37 PM
Duke Of RRCB

Default TWISTEDHED HYPOCRISY

FIRST

Twistedhed wrote:
I don't encourage lawbreaking, Frankie..
never did..

THEN

Twistedhed wrote:
There are killer contacts being made all the time.
C'mon down, pick a number, and chat awhile...
everyone's doing it. I'm not even going to
acknowledge the hammie status thing, as you
well know, no one cares if a call is held or
not on the band,,,,,that's the beauty of it
,,,,anyone can do it,,,,plug and play

CONTRADICTION??? YES
HYPOCRITE????YES

The flames, the illegality, the flooding, the strife,
the hate and discontent.

One man is responsible.

Twistedhed.

He is a bootlegger.

He is a freeloader.

He is a trouble maker.

He is a liar and a law breaker.

He is a flame magnet.

He is a troll.

He is paranoid.

He is hiding his ham status.

His posts encourage CBers to operate on
unauthorized frequencies.

He dares the FCC to catch him violating the law.

This man must be brought to justice.

Write to and complain.

Write to
and complain.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Fri Jan 9 18:37:46 2004 depuis l'IP : aca6d16e.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old January 9th 04, 11:21 PM
Twistedhed

No contradiction at all, except in your communication-challenged mind.
By snipping a mere line from one post and presenting it in another
context, it is bound to change the original meaning, and you can 't even
manage that right. I always claimed the individual needs to learn for
himself the laws and penalties prior to making a decision. Eric, by
virtue of his licensure status, is quite educated on such laws,
therefore, any comment made by myself to him is petty conversation,
except in the ravaged half-minds of those who suffer great communciation
deficits not unlike yourself, who see a conspiracy of cbers and
freebanders slowly taking over..more and more,,,,bit by bit.

Old January 9th 04, 11:41 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Duke=A0Of=A0RRCB)
FIRST
Twistedhed wrote:
There are killer contacts being made all the time. C'mon down, pick a
number, and chat awhile... everyone's doing it. I'm not even going to
acknowledge the hammie status thing, as you well know, no one cares if a
call is held or not on the band,,,,,that's the beauty of it ,,,,anyone
can do it,,,,plug and play

CONTRADICTION??? YES

See previous post regarding your communication deficit.

HYPOCRITE????YES

It's partly why you were driven underground and reduced to making all
your posts of other posters and not that of radio.

The flames,

I'm flameproof. If the flames upset you, leave,,,the flames disappear
when you do.

the illegality,

Major comprehension problems again. The exchange of messages on this
group is not illegal, no matter how much dx we talk about, watts in an
amp, or laughs at your being reduced to such posting accesses, it is not
illegal, and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. I believe the
word I introduced to your vernacular that you grew so fond of, is
"impotent".

the flooding,

Hmm,,that was brought to us via N8wwm, and KC8LDO threatened the group
with bringing it back. That you feel the need to blame another
illustrates your personal and intense hatred toward yourself.

the strife,

All from your inner-self
..
the hate and discontent.

See above

One man is responsible.

Twistedhed.

I'm not really that sympathetic toward being responsible for all those
traits that contrbuted toward your downfall in this group, but I do
smirk at the thought of you blaming myself as being responsible for your
personal Pompeii....your hymns are most touching.

He is a bootlegger.

Nope. Don't have an interest in liquor.

He is a freeloader.

Geo gets the governmental check. I'm against welfare for the healthy.

He is a trouble maker.

The truth has always exorcised and caused great pain to the demonic.

He is a liar

If you repeat it enough you too, may come to believe it. It took less
than a year to reduce you to underground status as a hammie-gone-bad,
less than a few months to make you go wild with truth, and even less as
we watch you unravel.

and a law breaker.

You're so brilliant, you can't even tell who you are attempting to
communicate with, let alone lay blame to an internet stranger for their
choice of internet topic.

He is a flame magnet.

Look, it's not anyone elses fault you chose me as your deity.

He is a troll.

It's really creepy how you see yourself in me.

He is paranoid.

Yep,,,which is why I remain in the same manner, with the same email
addy.

He is hiding his ham status.

Look behind you...quick! LOL! do not forget it is I who is responsible
for you hiding yours, but then again, everyone already knows if it
wasn't me that drove you underground because of your lid status, another
clever radio op would have very soon, as you continue to get clobbered
by everyone you exchange pleasantries.

His posts encourage CBers to operate on

unauthorized frequencies.

LOL..it's great how you actually work yourself into an anger the more
you type, the more you find yourself adding the lies to your posts,
almost second-nature.....it's why you must dipslay the "T" so
prominently.

He dares the FCC to catch him violating the

law.

LOL...you aren't the FCC,,and you are the only one I have thumbed my
nose at, as you have a status-hunger problem, as no one ever gave you an
ounce of respect your entire life.

This man must be brought to justice.

Write to
and complain.

You are but an impotent child.

Write to
and complain.

Yes,,,write to 'ol Riley and tell him to suspend free speech on the
internet.

=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D=
-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr Le : Fri Jan 9
18:37:46 2004 depuis l'IP : aca6d16e.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]

Can you say "reduced"?

Old January 10th 04, 01:07 AM
Richard Cranium

Duke Of RRCB wrote in message ...
FIRST

Twistedhed wrote:
There are killer contacts being made all the time.
C'mon down, pick a number, and chat awhile...
everyone's doing it. I'm not even going to
acknowledge the hammie status thing, as you
well know, no one cares if a call is held or
not on the band,,,,,that's the beauty of it
,,,,anyone can do it,,,,plug and play

CONTRADICTION??? YES
HYPOCRITE????YES

How do you figure that? He acknowledges the reality of the situation,
unlike you.

The flames, the illegality, the flooding, the strife,
the hate and discontent.

All from YOU.

One man is responsible.

YOU.

Twistedhed.

Nope. Georgie-girl Busch WA3MOJ.

He is a bootlegger.

Prove it.

He is a freeloader.

Prove it.

He is a trouble maker.

No. We know YOU are a trouble-maker. Prove that Twistie is.

He is a liar and a law breaker.

No. We know that YOU are. Never caught Twist in a lie.

He is a flame magnet.

No. YOU are.

He is a troll.

Nope. YOU are a TROLL, however.

He is paranoid.

No. YOU are a delusional paranoid. A textbook case, in fact.

He is hiding his ham status.

No. YOU are.

His posts encourage CBers to operate on
unauthorized frequencies.

Never saw any evidence of that. But YOUR posts encourage CBers to stay
on CB and never bother to get their ham licenses.

He dares the FCC to catch him violating the law.

Never saw any evidence of that, either.

This man must be brought to justice.

Yup, His name is Georgie-girl Busch, WA3MOJ, in Allentown, PA.

Write to and complain.

Write to
and complain

Write to
and complain.

Why. Why load his desk with complaints about anonymous TROLLs? He has
no authority to deal with people like YOU, Georgie-girl.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Fri Jan 9 18:37:46 2004 depuis l'IP : aca6d16e.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]

Why are you still posting via an anonymous remailer in France,
Georgie-girl? COWARD!

Twistedhed changes name to nicolai carpathia freebander sty Policy 1 July 14th 04 08:26 PM
What Do Twistedhed and Dave Hall have in common? Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 5 December 30th 03 10:41 PM
BLAME TWISTEDHED Twistedhed CB 53 December 5th 03 04:22 AM
ONLY Twistedhed Should Go Landshark CB 41 September 29th 03 12:41 AM
TWISTEDHED SIGHTED IN TAMPA BAY George Is Innocent CB 5 August 29th 03 11:20 PM