Old April 2nd 04, 07:39 AM
(Support The AKC)

Default Twistedhed Campaign Of Vengeance: The Emails

Now the contents of the E-mails which explains Twisted's campain of veng
eance :

"MY turn CHICKENHAWK! The best part was setting up your impotent, cance

ridden carcass for the fall. You were too stupid to realize you were
dealing with someone way over your minute intellect capabilities. I
handed you the sword, and you stuck it in your fat, ugly, smelly ass.
You are ****ed LELAND, all because of me, I reduced you to absolute
nothing. Now I am going to watch you squirm with a subpoena for
copyright INFRINGEMENT, bitch-of-mine. Wait. It gets better. That will

posted as well. What really sucks, is everytime someone pulls what you

did, YOU get the blame, Bwaahahahahaahahah! I will make certain of it.

**** yourself somemore, cheesebrain! AHAHAHAHA! Bitch!!!!!!!!"

And the second E-mail contents:

"Thought I was an asshole with a webtv terminal, eh wise guy? Don't fuc

with a JOURNALIST asshole. It's our job to find **** out. You thought
webtv was all I had? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Merry Christmas, ASSHOLE!"

demai04.mw.mediaone.net (Netscape Messaging Server 4.15) with

ESMTP id G9KYBB00.C7A for ; Fri, 2 M
ar
2001 12:09:11 -0500
mail.arrl.net
(SMTPD32-6.00) id A45B21000156; Fri, 02 Mar 2001 12:11:55 -0500
(storefull-125.iap.bryant.webtv.net [209.240.198.90])
by mailsorter-105-1.iap.bryant.webtv.net (WebTV_Postfix) with ESMTP id

694D81863
for ; Fri, 2 Mar 2001 09:09:02 -0800 (PST)
net
(8.8.8-wtv-f/mt.gso.26Feb98) id JAA11536; Fri, 2 Mar 2001 09:09:00 -0800

(PST)
From:
X-WebTV-Signatu 1
ETAsAhQi9lS9nryRd664uAugGbss5HZ/0gIUdSmyxVbmJ107BhIyDmTXf9PGd1c=
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 12:09:00 -0500 (EST)

Subject: forgers

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Fri Apr 2 08:39:41 2004 depuis l'IP : 172.202.4.178 [VIP 532284301978]
Old April 2nd 04, 04:00 PM
Twistedhed

(yawn) KC8LDO has not only attached my headers to his forge that doesn't
exist, he is now attaching it to emails that don't exist. Fact: KC8LDO
claimed N0BK *never* accused him of forging. Fact: KC8LDO said the post
didn't exist. Fact: 'Ol Twist not only produced the post by N0BK, but
several of them, reiterating his position. Fact: KC8LDO has forged many
people and forged many headers and inserted them into his forges, as the
posts and email he claims exist, actually exist nowhere except in the
body of his posts. Gee, Lelnad,,,take your post concerning all your talk
of spaceships where you placed my email addy and headers to it,,,it
exists nowhere except in your (KC8LDO) posts. Same thing you are now
doing with emails, illustrating how desperate and pathetically out of
control you are and showing how far you go to attack those that pointed
out your lies and incompetence. The ever-so slight difference, is,,,,I
backed my claim with posts from N0BK,,your claim is backed by a post
that exists nowhere except in your teeny tiny, foolish mind and the body
of your posts, in addition to yet more forged headers you inserted into
more trip you wrote and attribute to myself. Once again, nothing but
smoke and mirrors and lies and failed attempts by yourself that show you
the fool for which you are being played.
Eat my RF dust, you hammie nocode thug!

: )~

Old April 4th 04, 07:20 AM
Keyclowns Are On Notice

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
[...]

Jump ****hed, jump...higher now...good boy...here's a biscuit you sawed off faggot.

Twistedhed changes name to nicolai carpathia freebander sty Policy 1 July 14th 04 08:26 PM
TWISTEDHED HYPOCRISY Duke Of RRCB CB 3 January 10th 04 01:07 AM
What Do Twistedhed and Dave Hall have in common? Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 5 December 30th 03 10:41 PM
BLAME TWISTEDHED Twistedhed CB 53 December 5th 03 04:22 AM
ONLY Twistedhed Should Go Landshark CB 41 September 29th 03 12:41 AM