Old April 2nd 04, 07:26 PM
Counter Intel

Default Proof Twistedhed Wrote Nasty Emails To Leland

Its all here Twisted. I can see why you are afraid
of people knowing what the real you is like.

http://tinyurl.com/27yqt

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Fri Apr 2 20:26:37 2004 depuis l'IP : 172.138.35.99 [VIP 532284301978]

Old April 2nd 04, 11:21 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Counter=A0Intel)
Its all here Twisted.

Sure is...but you said it wasn't. You desperately attacked me for
posting Dick's post you said not only didn't take place, but didn't
exist. Now that your clock was effectively cleaned yet again, and you
were shown Dick did indeed pop your miserable lowlife azz for behavior
unbecoming of a hammie,,,,lol,,you do the only thing an uncouth
neanderthal like yourself can do,,,,,react with anger and
knuckle-dragging posts about,,,taaa-daaa,,,memememememe!.LOL..
fool! Your forges exist nowhere except in your feeble, wrecked, tiny
mind and twisted psyche,,which is why they show up nowhere except in the
body of your posts with my headers added to them,,,same as your
more-desperate-than-ever pleas to anyone, anyone that will listen to you
cry like a beaten sixteenth century viking wench, that "ol twist wrote
you some mean emails that hurt your feelings. Nah,,you asked of me and I
provided for what you asked,,,,you, on the other hand, have had nothing
in this group but problems you blame on evveryone else and can provide
only more lies and forges and your word, which means
doody,,,nada,,,,zilch....

I can see why you are afraid of people

knowing what the real you is like.

And that would be,,,,why you are posting in such a manner. Your
projection is at an all time unhealthy high.

You need get over your self-hatred and bruised ego. No one is interested
in your feelings concerning me,,,no one. If it makes you feel better, go
create a group like "Twistedhed wrote me mean emails",,,or
,,,"Twistedhed haters club-footers" or something like that..your love
affair and bewilderment with my adept aversions to your personal attacks
is interesting and fascinating only to double digit IQ punch clowns not
unlike yourself. If you are that challenged in communication skills that
you are completely unable to get it together for a single day or post to
talk about radio instead of about me, you need seek therapy. You really
have popped and lost your marbles in addition to your self-respect and
reputation, Lelnad.

: )~

Old April 3rd 04, 04:46 AM
gw

"Hamguy" wrote in message ...
YAWN

"Counter Intel" wrote in message
Its all here Twisted. I can see why you are afraid
of people knowing what the real you is like.

http://tinyurl.com/27yqt

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Fri Apr 2 20:26:37 2004 depuis l'IP : 172.138.35.99 [VIP

532284301978]

looks like twistinutts dave stepped on his dick........harde har har
har.....AKC4L............
Old April 3rd 04, 06:38 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
have popped and lost your marbles in addition to your self-respect and
reputation, Lelnad.

Header for the post that Twirt responded to above is shown below

From: (gw)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2 Apr 2004 19:46:51 -0800

Strange how the post was through Google and the real me posts through
Comcast. Just check this message's header out. Twirt doesn't even know who
he's responding to any more. What a total putz.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old April 3rd 04, 07:13 PM
gw

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
From:
(Counter Intel)
[...]

why don't you shut up and go away twistinutts dave? you are one of
the reasons this newsgroup has gone to hell in a handbasket. no one
elected you the leader of anything. you are just some dope user who
adopted this newsgroup for whatever silly reasons and now you seem to
enjoy arguing with anyone about anything, anytime...i have read many
of your posts and they all have one common thread.....they make no
sense.....so either you are on drugs or you are mentally deficient,
which leads me to think that your aspirations as some kind of free
lance writer of some sort are misguided.........go get help and get
out of here. we are tired of seeing you post here.......find something
else to do with your government paid free time....AKC4L......
Old April 7th 04, 01:46 AM
Twistedhed

My son GW fingerpainted in fecal matter:
why don't you shut up and go away twistinutts=A0

=A0
Because I'd much rather remain here and illustrate you haven't the self
control, intellect, and communication skill to keep from making an azz
of yourself. But why don't you make me another offer we can all enjoy,
you impotent mime?
=A0
=A0

?dave?=A0

=A0

LOL..one of these days you wil be coherent enough to figure who it is
you are attempting to communicate. Then again, perhaps I shan't permit
it, either.
=A0

you are one of

the reasons this newsgroup has gone to hell in
a handbasket.

=A0
=A0
Only losers like yourself keep saying such things about the group and
saying it will not make it so, no matter how many times yourself and
Lelnad repeat it. The group continues to be jewel and wealth of
information to all of us behind the scene. It is clear you are way out
of the loop, angry at the world for the lowlife position you were forced
to occupy.
=A0
=A0
no one

elected you the leader of anything.

=A0

I elected me as keeper of the faith as a countermeasure to
your=A0personal attacks=A0and invoking of men's sexual connotations to
cause problems and beg people to take mercy upon your withered and
self-disrespected soul.
=A0

you are just some dope user who

=A0

There you go again with the alluding to illegal narcotics, yet again.
That's some one track mind you have, there, juniah! The only "dope" I
use,,,is you and Lelnad. And don;t you evah fughed itt!
=A0
=A0
adopted this newsgroup for whatever silly

reasons

=A0
=A0
LOL...And these conspiracy "reasons" you mistakenly feel you have
uncovered engage your rage perfectly. And on cue. I call,,you come.
Hyuk..I kill me!
=A0

and now you seem to

enjoy arguing with anyone about anything,

anytime

=A0

You just described yourself to a "T" that matches the one tattooed on
your forehead. Your shame has never been more apparent.=A0

...i have read many

of your posts

But of course you have. You have no choice. You had a gun held to your
head. You were forced. You were indoctrinated and are no longer in
control. We control everything you say and do. You not only worship
myself, but my posts.
=A0

and they all have one common thread.....they

make no

sense...

=A0

A double-digit IQ can't comprehend. My advice: Lay off the narcotics you
consistnetly mention. After several years on here of pathetic and
impotent whinings and disrespecting yourself, you have accomplished only
to continually change your IP numbers and make a jack azz of yourself at
all turns. Amazing I have this charm that instantly reduces lowlives
like yourself and Lelnad. Oh,,and K4KWH recently jumped into the fray
willingly. Poor Jerrkyo,,,,has no clue what he bought into.
=A0

.so either you are on drugs or you are

mentally deficient,

=A0

And...your qualifications would have been bestowed upon thee by..Rick
Flair...hahhahahhhaah!
=A0

which leads me

=A0

(Chuckle) You lead yourself nowhere and the sooner you realize you are
being led, the sooner you can begin the road to recovery from these
narcotics that are always mentioned in your posts.

=A0
to think that your aspirations as some kind of

free

lance writer of some sort are misguided....

=A0
=A0
Free lance writer? HAHAHAHAHHA! You're too easy. Who said anything about
a free lance writer? *You* did. HAha! Your ego is at an alltime low,,you
are the loser of the n'th degree and your jealousy is raging
magnificently. I luv it@!
=A0
.....go get help

=A0

Oh,,by all means,,,Don't worry your pointed drug-laced head. After all,
if you weren't on illicit drugs=A0and such a porker (some genes you have
there,,,g) perhaps you wouldn;t have had to beg for help in "attacking
twistedhed",,,but (sigh),,,alas, you did, illustrating your lack of
control and shared ignorance on display for all, not merely myself, to
enjoy.
=A0

and get

out of here.

=A0
Because you are too inept to control yourself? Because you can't get
away with Jack? Because you suffer a massive communication deficit , you
wish me to leave for merely answering Frank-n-Nad's directed malicious
posts twoard myself? LMAO! You ain't seen nothing yet. You, my friend,
are playing way too many cards,,and you, of all people shouild know,
when it comes to the likes of filth like you, 'ol Twissssssted,
Twissssted and more Twissssted holds the trump card in the deck. Always
had it, always will. Now,,get mad some more and do some more dancing for
the fine people that take pleasure in wathcing scum like you get theres
and squirm like a worm in an alcohol vat.

=A0we are tired of seeing you post here.

=A0

"We"/ LOL.. You mean N7VCF and KC8LDO and WA3MOJ and N8WWM and K4KWH,
who all have been reconstituted by their ISP's at one point or another,
hiding like the sissy cowards you are, from the shadows, are tired of
seeing me post here. Gee, you ought gain a triple digit IQ and you would
learn another option that lay before thee. YOU take off since it is YOU
that has the problem. Simple. And I won't even bill you for the cure I
just provided. Of course, you won't take the cure, as a double digit IQ
needs assistance following directions from those who are lucid and
educated.
=A0

......find something

=A0
else to do with your government paid free

time....

=A0

So far, by your own words, we can deduce you not only have a preference
for illegal narcotics, Rick Flair, booze, and myself, but project you
are on the government tit. No surprise there.

AKC4L......

=A0

And I'm your God! Twisted4evah in your world!
And the best part is, you're still an impotent fool, relegated to
accessing the group in a forced manner.

: )~

Old April 7th 04, 02:02 AM
Twistedhed

Included Page:
groups?selm=b55A6.820%24K54.405295%40nntp3.onemain .com&output=gplain

Old April 7th 04, 02:03 AM
Twistedhed

Included Page:
groups?selm=wQYz6.762%24Y4.797048%40nntp1.onemain. com&output=gplain