Old April 14th 04, 02:18 AM
AKC KennelMaster

"Steveo" wrote in message
"AKC KennelMaster" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Road Warrior" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
(MrTimNebo) wrote:

a uniden pc68xl is a much better choice in a radio.

Bring back TimNebo.com!

seconded...

I wish I would of saved the pics.

I am sure I mentioned this place to you befo
www.archive.org
They keep snapshots of every website that has ever been taken down.
IIRC, they call it automated web crawling.

Do us a favor and see if timnebo.com is on there, please.

Yep, Tim is there.

Url? can you link?

Try this one:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.timnebo.com

Old April 14th 04, 02:34 AM
Steveo

"AKC KennelMaster" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"AKC KennelMaster" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Road Warrior" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
(MrTimNebo) wrote:

a uniden pc68xl is a much better choice in a radio.

Bring back TimNebo.com!

seconded...

I wish I would of saved the pics.

I am sure I mentioned this place to you befo
www.archive.org
They keep snapshots of every website that has ever been taken
down. IIRC, they call it automated web crawling.

Do us a favor and see if timnebo.com is on there, please.

Yep, Tim is there.

Url? can you link?

Try this one:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.timnebo.com

No good here..i want to see those pics of tim holding
up those massive buds and butts!
Old April 14th 04, 04:38 PM
MrTimNebo

I wish I would of saved the pics.

which ones u like?
Old April 14th 04, 04:43 PM
MrTimNebo

sorry dude but ive left the weed alone and i dont smoke anymore. it was taking
too much time away from my hoes.......

http://members.aol.com/mrtimnebo/MeandSavannah.jpg

Old April 14th 04, 05:16 PM
Steveo

(MrTimNebo) wrote:
sorry dude but ive left the weed alone and i dont smoke anymore. it was
taking too much time away from my hoes.......

http://members.aol.com/mrtimnebo/MeandSavannah.jpg

A man's gotta know his limitations.