Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 15th 04, 10:11 PM
MrTimNebo

Default ......about: Message for chukkeesukkee, the BEEEEYOOTCHHH!

why is it all the newsgroup trash all lives within driving distance of each
other? i'd treat all y'all like the bitches you are if you lived around here.
you'd be bringin me half of what you make on these big city streets.....

and again, I will say it to you....:

Until you come into this newsgroup with a REAL e-mail address and
name. and fess up to whom you *really* are. I ain't answering none of
your questions, truth is, My mother could prolly beat your idiot butt
in the group and laugh about it! and if she couldn't, I would. and
another thing, sissy boy, I PERSONALLY INVITE YOU and your gay buddy
douglas to drive to Detroit, Michigan, you pick the spot. No guns, No
cops, none of that, and we will have a good old fashioned STREET
FIGHT. No gangs, No guns, No cops, none of that, just you and me, and
you can talk all the crap you want, and when I'm done kicking your
ANUS up one the side the street and down the other, I might let you
and your faggot Douglas buddy go home! and if wants to try HIS hand at
me, he can feel free, Might get his back broke, but he can try.

wadda say there, Puss boy?

I bet you don't even got the balls to do that, dougie, section 8
livin' piece of white trash... Still pimpin' crisco Kathy out there in
Toledo?

HAR!

Bring it on! Big Boy!

HAHAHAHHAHA