Old April 24th 04, 04:41 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote in message
news
Steveo wrote:
Can you hire me for your trainer and write it off as a business
expense while you're at it? I'll advise you on good plant material
as opposed to bad plant material.

I do think we need a photographer. Do you have a digital? No matter,
I will bring one of mine.

I have a digital video camera I'll donate
to the cause.....

Landshark

Mpegs would be nice.
Old April 24th 04, 04:41 AM
Road Warrior

I Am Not George wrote:
If you get a camera from transshark you better steam clean it you
never know what transsexuals ass its been up LOL

You are too obsessed with Landshark's love life. Folks are going to begin
to wonder if you are projecting.

--
_____________________________________
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.

Old April 24th 04, 04:44 AM
Steveo

"Road Warrior" wrote:
I Am Not George wrote:
If you get a camera from transshark you better steam clean it you
never know what transsexuals ass its been up LOL

You are too obsessed with Landshark's love life. Folks are going to
begin to wonder if you are projecting.

Is projecting a fancy word for leg humping?
Old April 24th 04, 04:48 AM
Road Warrior

Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:
I Am Not George wrote:
If you get a camera from transshark you better steam clean it you
never know what transsexuals ass its been up LOL

You are too obsessed with Landshark's love life. Folks are going to
begin to wonder if you are projecting.

Is projecting a fancy word for leg humping?

Projecting is where he accuses everyone else of transsexualism to draw
attention away from his issues with it.

--
_____________________________________

Old April 24th 04, 05:03 AM
BP

Concerned Citizen wrote in
:

BP wrote in news:108jf9ldtk98l40
@corp.supernews.com:

Gee, I hope Geo don't get ****ed at me and put his triangle monkey
paw chicken-choke thingy move on me?? ::trembles:: BFG!

No there would be 2 reasons why, first you are a anonymous troll who
will never come for so there is your first strike. 2 you would have to
have some balls to show up and confront someone strike 2. ....the wind
up the pitch .......

Yep, you're Georgre alright.. 90 proof courage and 100% hypocracy.

Old April 24th 04, 05:13 AM
Landshark

Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:
I Am Not George wrote:
If you get a camera from transshark you better steam clean it you
never know what transsexuals ass its been up LOL

You are too obsessed with Landshark's love life. Folks are going to
begin to wonder if you are projecting.

Is projecting a fancy word for leg humping?

Projecting is where he accuses everyone else of transsexualism to draw
attention away from his issues with it.

LOL!!!! He just has issues.

Landshark

--
Any day riding, is better than
being a newsgroupie

73 Baja Stroppe Bronco
98 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
99 Ford F-150 Supercab 4X4 (antenna platform)

Old April 24th 04, 05:15 AM
Road Warrior

Landshark wrote:
LOL!!!! He just has issues.

And none of them good! LOL

--
_____________________________________

Old April 24th 04, 07:26 AM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
I do think we need a photographer. Do you have a digital? No
matter, I will bring one of mine.

Cool..maybe you've seen my work? g I'll pay my own way, as long as
you give me a receipt for my Agriculture consultation.

Consider it done, buddy.

Now I need a date, so I can look for that super-saver rate. Can
I stay at your place Geo?

Huh?
Old April 24th 04, 03:32 PM
BP

Concerned Citizen wrote in
:

BP wrote in news:108jpnqass6okb0
@corp.supernews.com:

Concerned Citizen wrote in
:

BP wrote in news:108jf9ldtk98l40
@corp.supernews.com:

Gee, I hope Geo don't get ****ed at me and put his triangle monkey
paw chicken-choke thingy move on me?? ::trembles:: BFG!

No there would be 2 reasons why, first you are a anonymous troll who
will never come for so there is your first strike. 2 you would have

have some balls to show up and confront someone strike 2. ....the

wind
up the pitch .......

Yep, you're Georgre alright.. 90 proof courage and 100% hypocracy.

great answer, plus your spelling suxs

Are the rest of your sock-puppets hungover this morning too, Geo??
lmao!

N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS Joe Smith General 3 April 29th 04 04:56 PM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS Joe Smith Policy 1 April 29th 04 04:56 PM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS WA3MOJ Policy 2 April 29th 04 04:54 PM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS Bada Bing Policy 0 April 21st 04 02:25 PM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS Bada Bing CB 0 April 21st 04 02:25 PM