Old April 26th 04, 09:18 PM
TLF

Default Opinion about President Billy?

Hi all.
I'm new to CB, and i'm trying to find a good transceptor for me.
President Billy appears to be cheap, and small. Do you recommend this
transceptor for a novel? If not, what?

Thanks.

--

"Nunca hay que olvidar que el pasado es la base para comprender nuesto
presente y nuestro futuro."

Old April 26th 04, 11:12 PM
Steveo

TLF wrote:
Hi all.
I'm new to CB, and i'm trying to find a good transceptor for me.
President Billy appears to be cheap, and small. Do you recommend this
transceptor for a novel? If not, what?

Thanks.

Just leave his cigars alone..
Old April 27th 04, 01:43 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
TLF wrote:

Hi all.
I'm new to CB, and i'm trying to find a good transceptor for me.
President Billy appears to be cheap, and small. Do you recommend this
transceptor for a novel? If not, what?

Thanks.

Just leave his cigars alone..

lol...
i wonder what radio he is talking about?
hey tlf its called a transceiver or is this valmont being a nudnik? hehehe

BPL Comments of President Bush in Minneapolis on April 26th KØHB Dx 36 April 28th 04 06:59 PM
BPL Comments of President Bush in Minneapolis on April 26th KØHB General 17 April 28th 04 06:59 PM
BPL Comments of President Bush in Minneapolis on April 26th KØHB Policy 16 April 28th 04 06:59 PM
George Bush OT Twistedhed CB 2 April 10th 04 12:32 AM
Bush Caters to the Extremist Right Wing Wilf Kelly General 0 July 1st 03 11:12 AM