RadioBanter

-   -   OT...Ping Frank (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31783-ot-ping-frank.html)

I Am Not George May 3rd 04 07:39 PM

Steveo wrote in message ...
Dials phone: Lexington Village Apartments
Maintenance

Phone: (248) 585-1754

Lexington Village Apartments Phone is answered: "Hello,I'm getting all
kinds of interference on my home electronics" and i'm sure it is coming
from bldg 21 apt B..he has some sort of antenna "system" on the roof, and
he's messing up everything in my apartment!!

Hell, he's even coming over my cordless phone sometimes!!"

Maintenance reply: Thank you sir, we've had complaints about that
recently and we WILL get Mr Scott to stop his rf splatter.

Thank you. 8-)

Again steveo crosses the line.

what exactly did Leland do to you Steveo that you feel you need to
escalate your harassment to his home?

Steveo May 3rd 04 08:58 PM

Was I talking to you, asshole? **** off.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Steveo May 3rd 04 08:59 PM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in message
.com...
"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message
Frank;

Don't even bother to answer Frank. SteveoChicken is too busy running
away from "toy BB guns"
-
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Really Lee, cops usually shot people with
toy guns. Also why the paranoia when answering
the door? I don't answer the front door with a
gun in my hand (toy or not).

Landshark

Hey fagshark you condone steveos harassing behavior, where is the
complaints if you dont?

STFU, no one is talking to you.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Steveo May 3rd 04 09:45 PM

"Landshark" wrote:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message
Frank;

Don't even bother to answer Frank. SteveoChicken is too busy running
away from "toy BB guns"
-
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Really Lee, cops usually shot people with
toy guns. Also why the paranoia when answering
the door? I don't answer the front door with a
gun in my hand (toy or not).

Landshark

...And I don't believe felon dogie is supposed to have
a real gun..so it must have been a BB gun..

Reckon?

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Leland C. Scott May 3rd 04 10:19 PM

"Steveo" wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
Dials phone: Lexington Village Apartments
Maintenance

Phone: (248) 585-1754

Lexington Village Apartments Phone is answered: "Hello,I'm getting all
kinds of interference on my home electronics" and i'm sure it is

coming
from bldg 21 apt B..he has some sort of antenna "system" on the roof,
and he's messing up everything in my apartment!!

Hell, he's even coming over my cordless phone sometimes!!"

Maintenance reply: Thank you sir, we've had complaints about that
recently and we WILL get Mr Scott to stop his rf splatter.

Thank you. 8-)

Again steveo crosses the line.

what exactly did Leland do to you Steveo that you feel you need to
escalate your harassment to his home?

Was I talking to you, asshole? **** off.

Answer him chicken.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Leland C. Scott May 3rd 04 10:34 PM

"Landshark" wrote in message
. com...

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message
Frank;

Don't even bother to answer Frank. SteveoChicken is too busy running

away
from "toy BB guns"
-
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Really Lee, cops usually shot people with
toy guns.

How's anybody going to mistake Steveo, covered in white chicken feathers,
for a cop? Beside cops don't carry camera in their hand and identifiy
themselves as "PeePeeholic" while ringing the door bell.

Also why the paranoia when answering
the door? I don't answer the front door with a
gun in my hand (toy or not).

Well I have known people that do in my younger days when I did some
electrical work for a buddy when I was still in high school. He did plumbing
and heating work and needed somebody who knew how to wire up the controls,
fix motor controls on beer coolers etc. Also if you work in many areas of
Detroit you can't even talk to a store clerk except through two inches of
Lexan bullet proof plastic. And I can assure you that in most cases of the
above the gun is right handy under the counter too.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Road Warrior May 3rd 04 10:47 PM

Steveo wrote:
Frank knows what a **** pile coward you and dogie are. The
East side people don't like Mr Peebles? lol

Maybe they never saw the Magilla strip show! The little girl grew up, and
can do donkey shows or gorilla shows for $40 American.

--
_____________________________________
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.

Road Warrior May 3rd 04 10:49 PM

Landshark wrote:
Really Lee, cops usually shot people with
toy guns. Also why the paranoia when answering
the door? I don't answer the front door with a
gun in my hand (toy or not).

Leland is only 8. He was playing with his pop-gun (remember those?) when
the doorbell rang.

--
_____________________________________

Steveo May 3rd 04 11:21 PM

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
Answer him chicken.

You have a ****ed up definition of chicken, lelnad.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Steveo May 3rd 04 11:23 PM

"Road Warrior" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Frank knows what a **** pile coward you and dogie are. The
East side people don't like Mr Peebles? lol

Maybe they never saw the Magilla strip show! The little girl grew up,
and can do donkey shows or gorilla shows for $40 American.

Yea..those east side people are dissing me...sup wit dat!?

Mr Peebles is back quiet.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.