RadioBanter

-   -   OT...Ping Frank (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31783-ot-ping-frank.html)

Steveo May 1st 04 02:23 AM

OT...Ping Frank

Hi Frank, if I come and nock on your door and ask you to come
out in the street and talk to me, does that make me a coward?

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Frank Gilliland May 1st 04 08:01 AM

In , Steveo
wrote:

Hi Frank, if I come and nock on your door and ask you to come
out in the street and talk to me, does that make me a coward?

If someone follows you out on their own turf, you can bet that they are both
expecting and prepared for you to make a move. I can think of better situations.

I Am Not George May 1st 04 07:48 PM

Steveo wrote in message ...
Hi Frank, if I come and nock on your door and ask you to come
out in the street and talk to me, does that make me a coward?

Steveo again. he cant go a week without threatning to assault some one rotflmaooooo

Leland C. Scott May 3rd 04 07:32 AM

Frank;

Don't even bother to answer Frank. SteveoChicken is too busy running away
from "toy BB guns" and slinking around when people aren't home. Besides
several people on the east side of town that don't think highly of him
anyway.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Steveo May 3rd 04 12:11 PM

Frank knows what a **** pile coward you and dogie are. The
East side people don't like Mr Peebles? lol

"Leland C. Scott" wrote: ------- loser

Leland C. Scott -----------coward

Steveo May 3rd 04 01:24 PM

Dials phone: Lexington Village Apartments
Maintenance

Phone: (248) 585-1754

Lexington Village Apartments Phone is answered: "Hello,I'm getting all
kinds of interference on my home electronics" and i'm sure it is coming
from bldg 21 apt B..he has some sort of antenna "system" on the roof, and
he's messing up everything in my apartment!!

Hell, he's even coming over my cordless phone sometimes!!"

Maintenance reply: Thank you sir, we've had complaints about that
recently and we WILL get Mr Scott to stop his rf splatter.

Thank you. 8-)

Steveo May 3rd 04 01:33 PM

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
Frank;

Don't even bother to answer Frank. SteveoChicken is too busy running
away from "toy BB guns"

Hey lelnad, is a felon like dogie allowed to have a gun!?
--
Leland C. Scott --------- fool
KC8LDO

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Landshark May 3rd 04 02:21 PM

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message
Frank;

Don't even bother to answer Frank. SteveoChicken is too busy running away
from "toy BB guns"
-
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Really Lee, cops usually shot people with
toy guns. Also why the paranoia when answering
the door? I don't answer the front door with a
gun in my hand (toy or not).

Landshark

--
The world is good-natured to people
who are good natured.

I Am Not George May 3rd 04 07:36 PM

"Landshark" wrote in message .com...
"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message
Frank;

Don't even bother to answer Frank. SteveoChicken is too busy running away
from "toy BB guns"
-
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Really Lee, cops usually shot people with
toy guns. Also why the paranoia when answering
the door? I don't answer the front door with a
gun in my hand (toy or not).

Landshark

Hey fagshark you condone steveos harassing behavior, where is the
complaints if you dont?