Old May 19th 04, 06:30 PM
Keith Hosman

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Keith Hosman" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Keith Hosman" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Jim Hampton" wrote:
Hey, Mopar!

Have you been reworkin some of them hemis?

BTW, a buddy of mine had a 454 pushing 550 hp at the rear

wheels.
1/8 mile in 6 seconds in the mid 120s LOL

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Hi Jim, no hemi's over here, just 440's. That rat motor should
get him around town pretty well.

I miss my old cars, I know they weren't strictly speaking mopars,

one
was
a 29 model A and the other a 32 ford coupe. The 29 was pretty much a
classic restoration with the exception of the cromed wire spoke
wheels. The 32 Coupe however was turned into a street rod, with
complete frame off restoration from the ground up, had 440
Interceptor with a 6-pack, 411 rears the interior was all done in

red
crushed velvet seats,

burgandy
pile carpeting, the dash was hand worked cherry with chrome trim
rings around guages and controls. Exterior was bright yellow with
orange and red flames airbrushed, and twin chrome sidepipes. Now
thinking about picking up another old Dodge pickup to restore.

Sounds nice, Keith. Those 32 Fords are sweet, what chassis did you
set in on?

I modified a 67 mustang, it had belonged to a friend of mine, but she
rolled it and it was totaled. If you ever get over to the "Muddy River
Run" in Ft Wayne Indianna, chances are you'll see my 32 coupe, I sold it
to a friend of mine, so I get visitation rights heheh, same with my 91
Soft-Tail that I sold to my cousin after my head on collision in 91 that
laid me up for 2.5 years. Now I am thinking about buying a friends Low
Rider.

Hmmm..be careful, as much as I like bikes..they don't call people
who ride them organ donors for nothing.

heheh yeah, I only ever had one accident on the bike, and that was due to
some fool spreading gravel out in a curve. But I was wearing leathers,
gloves, and a helmet so all I had was bumps and bruises, no road rash. The
most important thing to remember when riding a bike is to keep an eye out
for the other people, because they won't keep one out for you. The most fun
I ever had though was riding to Milwaukee for the H-D 95th anniversary.

Old May 20th 04, 07:30 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Keith Hosman" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

Hmmm..be careful, as much as I like bikes..they don't call people
who ride them organ donors for nothing.

Boo Hiss, Boo Hiss....................................

Landshark

--
Any day riding, is better than
being a newsgroupie

73 Baja Stroppe Bronco
98 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
99 Ford F-150 Supercab 4X4 (antenna platform)

Old May 20th 04, 12:10 PM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Keith Hosman" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

Hmmm..be careful, as much as I like bikes..they don't call people
who ride them organ donors for nothing.

Boo Hiss, Boo Hiss....................................

Landshark

I figured you might have something to say about that, Shark.
Old May 25th 04, 02:05 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Keith Hosman" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

Hmmm..be careful, as much as I like bikes..they don't call people
who ride them organ donors for nothing.

Boo Hiss, Boo Hiss....................................

Landshark

I figured you might have something to say about that, Shark.

Your right though. If you ride a bike, it's not if you ever
go down, but when. Also if you ride, you have to know that
you can die, unfortunate as it is, it's a fact that can happen.

Landshark

Low noise -- op amps K7ITM Homebrew 0 January 7th 05 06:41 PM
FCC to make CB Amps Legal again! WA3MOJ Policy 2 April 28th 04 04:07 AM
Forget E-bay, post your 11 meter amps here. greyfox CB 9 January 14th 04 07:05 AM
AKC WILL ALLOW KEYQUEENZ TO TALK ABOUT AMPS IF.... Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 6 October 13th 03 01:41 PM
amps galore on ebay and yahoo..... gw CB 7 October 11th 03 01:21 PM