Old June 3rd 04, 12:41 PM
Snotgeorge

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 21:21:07 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

No I heard you got the job as a cum receptacle though.

were did you hear that? on the gay newsgroups you akc guys read?
Old June 3rd 04, 12:44 PM
Snotgeorge

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 21:20:24 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Hey assclown, why don't you order one and when you get it you will
findout it has no roger beep, and you can sit there with that stupid look
on your face.

try and keep up whiskey head, i already said i ordered one. just because you
don't believe it means nothing, after all you have such a good track rcord here
of telling the truth. LOL!

Old June 3rd 04, 12:47 PM
Snotgeorge

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 21:22:15 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Only in your mind you still think I am i am not george, when twisty
clearly says he is Frank. Any more guesses???

again, try to keep up whiskey head, he said akc. not i am not george, whats
your problem, other than being drunk all the time? its no guess that you are a
lush.
Old June 3rd 04, 12:53 PM
Snotgeorge

On 03 Jun 2004 11:41:12 GMT, Steveo wrote:
Does the Dale Earnhardt model say -boogity boogity boogity-instead
of beeping?

don't know, someone that works for me has one. still sealed in the box, doubt
if i can talk her into opening it. wouldn't surprise me it did though.
Old June 3rd 04, 01:43 PM
Snotgeorge

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 07:11:27 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
you try and keep up tipsy, they offer no such option on a Cobra 29, you
made the claim now prove it assclown. The manufacters web site says
nothing of the sort nor does any other web site. Prove it you made the
claim. show a picture of the front of the radio with roger beep button
and led on it. or go back to forging wa3moj in the gay NG's you are so
fond of reading and stfu.

i gave you a link were i bought my radio, don't like it, tough. crawl back in
your whiskey bottle. your sock puppet i am not george bragged about reading the
gay newsgroups. now you are bragging about reading them also?
Old June 3rd 04, 01:46 PM
Snotgeorge

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 07:26:24 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
LOL you should try to keep up, BP has said many times I am,
iamnotgeorge.while Twisty has said frank is iamnotgeorge, so now go ****
yourself you dumb **** ... crackman

he didn't in that post whiskey head, off the deep end again?
Old June 3rd 04, 01:50 PM
Snotgeorge

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 07:12:54 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
It might steve but it certainy has no roger beep as tipsy has mis quoted
and mis informed people of. I know more about CB's than he does. This
proves it.

sure it does. it proves that you know nothing about cb's, and that you can't
read. well, you don't have trouble reading the label on a whiskey bottle. does
your jack daniels bottle have a roger beep switch on it? LOL!
Old June 3rd 04, 01:51 PM
Snotgeorge

On 03 Jun 2004 12:23:29 GMT, Steveo wrote:

The one in that URL sure does..look again.

unless it says 80 proof on it, he has no interest in it.