Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 10th 04, 07:10 PM
I Am Not George

Default Twistedhed no longer relevant to rrcb

He thinks cb is booming in the sandpile and techs should go there that
is just an example of his delusion he talks about skip when there is
no skip he harasses frank and dave hall and jerry k4kwh. Jerry never
did anything to him yet Twisty attacked him without cause simply for
posting about freeband violators being busted. Twisteds type posts
belong in the pirate news group or somewhere else not rrcb. Its time
he waddled off into the sunset and said sayonara.