Old August 12th 04, 02:17 PM
Steveo

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
Funny steveo. I guess your CB mag-mount didn't work too well on
the frig so you put it outside on your so-called "tower".

Dogie has been emailing me again..he said you want to throw
a beat'n on me when I come up for the Woodward dream cruise.

Dogie went so far to say that yor'e really looking forward
to it. (I'm not making this **** up, ask him)

Does dogie speak the truth?

You've been drinking that cheap beer again it seems. Getting your
fantasies confused will reality.

I'll take that as a yes, coward.

That cheap beer you guzzle down is taking a toll on the few remaining
functioning brain cells you still have.

Avoiding the question isn't going to make it go away, nad. Looks
like I'll have to ask you in person.
Old August 16th 04, 12:46 PM
Steveo

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
If he shows up for the dream cruse he won't admit it,
or won't tell anybody in advance with instructions where to find is
chicken feather covered carcass.

My chicken feather covered carcass is gonna be in Madison Heights
Michigan. The instructions have been emailed to you.

The proverbial ball is in your court, Scott.

--
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change ready.
Old August 16th 04, 08:57 PM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote in message ...
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
If he shows up for the dream cruse he won't admit it,
or won't tell anybody in advance with instructions where to find is
chicken feather covered carcass.

My chicken feather covered carcass is gonna be in Madison Heights
Michigan. The instructions have been emailed to you.

The proverbial ball is in your court, Scott.

lelands is not afraid to have you know his real name and address his
phone numbers and his work address. like a chicken you have hidden
your real name address and phone numbers and all other info about you.
you say you are in medina ohio but you could say anything there is no
way to prove it. you are no one but a scared chicken and leland
shouldnt waste his time on you.
Old August 18th 04, 01:54 AM
Road Warrior

I Am Not George wrote:
I am George

Finally.

--
_____________________________________
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.

Old August 19th 04, 12:45 AM
Shah Ved-Punani

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
who said anything about a man's rectum

You.

btw, who is george?

The guy you see in the mirror when you shave your legs.

--
_____________________________________
Not to him who is offensive to us are we most

Old August 19th 04, 12:46 AM
Shah Ved-Punani

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote in
news:%MxUc.3832 :

I Am Not George wrote:
I am George

Finally.

except he is not me.

He is not you; you are he. George.

George, George, George. Remember that - there will be a test later.

--
Not to him who is offensive to us are we most
unfair, but to him who doth not concern us at all"
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

Question about Sirius Satellite Radio Antenna [email protected] Broadcasting 0 August 27th 04 07:13 PM
Antenna Question Chris CB 0 August 5th 04 06:39 PM
EH Antenna Revisited Walter Maxwell Antenna 47 January 16th 04 04:34 AM
Antenna Safety Question mBird Antenna 5 November 5th 03 06:13 PM
FS: Swantenna Remote Control Mobile Antenna Dave Hollander Equipment 0 August 12th 03 01:26 AM